Indians can’t ascend

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Indians look like absolute shit and can’t ascend. They shouldn’t even looksmax. Small dicks, shitskin, terrible height. All of India should just rope immediately.

Even if you guys looksmax, you have the same SMV as a fat, short, balding whiteman. The same white man could probably impregnate any foid in India. Looooooooooooool

Even pakis mog Indians

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Indians look like absolute shit and can’t ascend. They shouldn’t even looksmax. Small dicks, shitskin, terrible height. All of India should just rope immediately.

Even if you guys looksmax, you have the same SMV as a fat, short, balding whiteman. The same white man could probably impregnate any foid in India. Looooooooooooool

Even pakis mog Indians

Dude you accepted the diet pill stfu on curries being ugly

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, born2shitforced2wipe and Averagecel
It never began for them

You're 100% right OP.

It is what it is

Curry slayer or mogger is an oxymoron. Their only option is to become a beta provider. A curry can never mog a BBC or a white guy. Even if you're a white truecel you're still superior to curries.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 1751
I’m not Indian, I just feel bad for them
I do also feel bad for the average Indian. im saying you feel bad. its ok. stroma soon

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
your gf/wife cucking you with a curry

Curry slayer or mogger is an oxymoron. Their only option is to become a beta provider. A curry can never mog a BBC or a white guy. Even if you're a white truecel you're still superior to curries.
Meanwhile at your house
:

BzTijMY

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Drugs, SixFootManlet and 4 others
Cope. Curry best race

Ok, I’m totally crying. Keep barking while white sexpats use Indian girls as human sex toys

Tenor

Look at the trend and this wasn't comparing races you low iq moron i'm just making the argument that indians are not subhumans.

Also if you don't trust the source it's from the un

Look at the increase jfl at this low iq in before some cherry picked study literally the data does not agree

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Averagecel and FatJattMofo
View attachment 190447

View attachment 190454

Look at the trend and this wasn't comparing races you low iq moron i'm just making the argument that indians are not subhumans.

Also if you don't trust the source it's from the un

View attachment 190457

View attachment 190460

View attachment 190462

Look at the increase jfl at this low iq in before some cherry picked study literally the data does not agree
Absolutely retarded. Subhumans breed like rabbits. We know this

Absolutely retarded. Subhumans breed like rabbits. We know this

If your making the argument it's forced in some sense citation needed i have provided my part the oness is on you

View attachment 190475

just use cherrypicked examples to boost your fantasy of jbw fag

TBQH the data doesn't even agree

1576111290253.png

1576111376564.png

1576111431538.png

Literally the population growth is fucking insane in such a short time is it by force ? i would need a study on that it may be a patriarchal society but they have better respects for women than islam but if you can find the study then show it to me

Meanwhile in the real world:
Even pakis mog Indians
Don't know about mogging Indians they're channeling the spirit of Genghis Khan in Englistan for sure:

JFL @ pakis having 'shag wagons' all over Britain. Based tbh.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the real world:

Don't know about mogging Indians they're channeling the spirit of Genghis Khan in Englistan for sure:

JFL @ pakis having 'shag wagons' all over Britain. Based tbh.

giphy.gif

over for curries

Another racebait