indians take to the streets of Canada to demand visa extensions

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room

@CFW432 @murdah @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @Piratecel @alien @PrinceLuenLeoncur

@Eternal_ now Ik what you meant when you said East Asian immigrants don’t stomp around peoples countries acting like they own the place

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, Roquefort, 0S4MA and 11 others
Aren’t punjabis in Canada like, gangsters and stuff? They got gangs and shit. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 0S4MA, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
They wont assimilate, they don’t want to.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 0S4MA, User28823 and 5 others
They wont assimilate, they don’t want to.
Exactly

They could learn a thing or two about how to assimilate well from us Muslims :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, deepfuckingvalue, 0S4MA and 3 others
Looksmax.org protest

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, 0S4MA, Deleted member 50891 and 1 other person
Exactly

They could learn a thing or two about how to assimilate well from us Muslims :feelskek:
Yes you guys sure are assimilating well into Germany and Sweden…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, deepfuckingvalue, 0S4MA and 8 others
Yes you guys sure are assimilating well into Germany and Sweden…
I know

Trust me the Europeans love us, they just have a strange way of showing it :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 0S4MA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
That's the problem of open borders policy, once you fill a place with a lot of roaches you will have a really hard time getting them out. At first 3rd world ethnic (jews included) inmigrants will victimize themselves with the "opressed minority" strategy. Once their population increases and they get enough power they will start to change the nationto what its convinient to them until the country becomes the same as the country they came from. It's clearing them out or clearing them out, no other option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Onewithmoss and Deleted member 33711
I know

Trust me the Europeans love us, they just have a strange way of showing it :feelskek:
Muslims are a necessary block in this world. But instead of invading Europe you guys should diversify Israel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, 0S4MA and Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 0S4MA and Gengar
DEPORT DEEPAKS NOW

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and yeeyeeslayer
They want extensions for street shitting

DEPORT DEEPAKS NOW
You know, when I see these videos I get infuriated by the site of these disrespectful entitled vultures

then I remember that this makes white people seethe and then suddenly that makes me feel like ‘alright, this is fine. It’s okay, at least it’ll spite racist white people who hate me too’

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 0S4MA and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Checked the comment section
Wasn't disappointed

You know, when I see these videos I get infuriated by the site of these disrespectful entitled vultures

then I remember that this makes white people seethe and then suddenly that makes me feel like ‘alright, this is fine. It’s okay, at least it’ll spite white people’
It isn't just a problem for white people that's the thing, I suffer from their infestation far more than the whites do.

there are paki gangs in the uk as well
No those guys are British, they identify as British not Pakistani. Plus they’re rape gangs. :hnghn: That’s different than “whatcha doing on my turf whiteboi?” Type of gangs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and yeeyeeslayer
No those guys are British, they identify as British not Pakistani. Plus they’re rape gangs. :hnghn: That’s different than “whatcha doing on my turf whiteboi?” Type of gangs.
Still ethnically pakistani buddy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar and 1 other person
Deport them

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 33711
Still ethnically pakistani buddy.
There is no ethnic group known as Pakistani. They’re Punjabi though like the Sikh gangs in Canada. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 33711
There is no ethnic group known as Pakistani. They’re Punjabi though like the Sikh gangs in Canada. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY THIS

I SWEAR I HAD THIS TYPED BUT DECIDED NOT TO POST :

‘He’s gonna cope and say they’re a different ethnic group like ‘Saaar they’re Punjabi I am Kashmiri’ ‘

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and 2 others
I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY THIS

WALLAHI I HAD THIS TYPED BUT DECIDED NOT TO POST :

‘He’s gonna cope and say they’re a different ethnic group like ‘Saaar they’re Punjabi I am Kashmiri’ ‘
JFL. I won’t claim to be an ethnic Kashmiri, but Punjabi in Pakistan includes anyone who lives there, regardless of historical background. Even if you were to immigrate there, you would be considered Punjabi even though genetically and linguistically you are different. Keep that in mind. I should do a DNA test before I make any claims.

JFL. I won’t claim to be an ethnic Kashmiri, but Punjabi in Pakistan includes anyone who lives there, regardless of historical background. Even if you were to immigrate there, you would be considered Punjabi even though genetically and linguistically you are different. Keep that in mind. I should do a DNA test before I make any claims.
What’s ur ethnic group

Punjabi, Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri, Sindhi etc. ?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
People don't hate east Asians cause their usually not offensive to the eyes and they don't have weird cultural parades that take up an entire street in the middle of the city/ town unlike sikhs/ Hindus do.

I even hate it when i see those pictures of muslims all praying in the middle of the street as well. If I was a white German myself I'd be auslander raus as well.

Also if you think punjabi gangs are a joke, go and mess with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, 8uAte, Gengar and 2 others
People don't hate east Asians cause their usually not offensive to the eyes and they don't have weird cultural parades that take up an entire street in her middle of the city/ town unlike sikhs/ Hindus do.

I even hate it when i see those pictures of muslims all praying in the middle of the street as well. If I was a white German myself I'd be auslander raus as well.

True, right wing nationalists just hate africans because theyre ugly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rand anon
True, right wing nationalists just hate africans because theyre ugly.
Ugly+ are a public nuisance and commit crime.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 33711
Lowkey same if I was in their shoes, but then I think fuck them,

They can accept us as we are or go to hell and bang their heads against a wall

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Lowkey same if I was in their shoes, but then I think fuck them,

They can accept us as we are or go to hell/bang their heads against a wall
Nigga then unironically go back.

I swear I don't understand this entitled behavior from ethnic immigrants

White people already range from being indifferent to us, to hating our existence. And then ethnic retards rub it in their face by commiting some of the highest rates of crimes.

Auslander raus was literally inevitable, like i said in my previous post about those pakis in the UK.

And I swear to God if I get deported because of fucking criminal ethnics getting everyone deported, I'm going to become a criminal and potentially commit violent crimes in india. I don't even care if I get killed at that point.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And I swear to God if I get deported because of fucking criminal ethnics getting everyone deported, I'm going to become a criminal and potentially commit violent crimes in india. I don't even care if I get killed at that point.
i find it hilarious how your terrified at the prospect of getting deported back to your own country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

there won't be any wywominz for you to follow at night back home huh hyderajeet :feelskek: @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, noobs and Deleted member 33711
i find it hilarious how your terrified at the prospect of getting deported back to your own country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
India is a:

- 3rd world shithole
- overpopulated
- everywhere smells like shit
- dirty place That's completely covered in trash everywhere and shit
- ugly people with terrible hygiene
-religious violence between people different religions (mostly Hindus vs Muslim, and I'm literally muslim)
- majority hindu who are trying to rape and kill Muslims

• +1
  • So Sad
-religious violence between people different religions (mostly Hindus vs Muslim, and I'm literally muslim)
oh yeah i get u

on top of india just generally being a shithole, you just happen to be minority that is demonized and hated by the overwhelming hindu majority to a degree that makes far right europeans attitutes to muslims look moderate by comparison :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and CFW432
oh yeah i get u

on top of india just generally being a shithole, you just happen to be minority that is demonized and hated by the overwhelming hindu majority to a degree that makes far right europeans attitutes to muslims look moderate by comparison :feelskek:
Lmao and I think it's funny that you think it's funny that I'm scared to be deported back to "my country". Arent you an ethnic immigrant yourself. Why aren't you trying to go back to your country?

Exist+ruined the curry race 😭😭😭
They didn’t ruin the curry race,

They made it what it is,

Be grateful cuck, without ur abo bvlls grandparents creampying ur indo Aryan grandma you wouldn’t exist

there won't be any wywominz for you to follow at night back home huh hyderajeet :feelskek: @Michael Myers

My nigga it's literally arabs and africans that commit all the sexual assault crimes in europe, literally stop projecting:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They didn’t ruin the curry race,

They made it what it is,

Be grateful cuck, without ur abo bvlls grandparents creampying ur indo Aryan grandma you wouldn’t exist
Jfl "abo bulls" literally were the ones getting btfoed by everyone, not the other way around :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They first got btfoed by neolithic Iranian farmers

Then they got btfoed by the aryans and got placed in the lowest castes

Niggers really don't know anything about curry history 😭😭😭

People don't hate east Asians cause their usually not offensive to the eyes and they don't have weird cultural parades that take up an entire street in the middle of the city/ town unlike sikhs/ Hindus do.

People seem to forget that punjabis are the tallest in all of Asia.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432

Why are you guys arguing? :feelsbadman:

Being 5'10 while other curries are 5'8 only matters in curry land 😭😭😭😭:lul::lul::lul:
Lmao, I’m talking two 6’5” Sikh Punjabis heightmogging me while walking downtown. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Why are you guys arguing? :feelsbadman:
Cause I'm curry and he's Arab and he thinks he's better than me even though literally auslander raus is happening cause euros are fed up with MENA and African crimes :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar