indians take to the streets of Canada to demand visa extensions

Cause I'm curry and he's Arab and he thinks he's better than me even though literally auslander raus is happening cause euros are fed up with MENA and African crimes :lul:
Not even true I’m just bantering lil bro no real hate,

We all just humans tryna make it in this world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
You know, when I see these videos I get infuriated by the site of these disrespectful entitled vultures

then I remember that this makes white people seethe and then suddenly that makes me feel like ‘alright, this is fine. It’s okay, at least it’ll spite racist white people who hate me too’

Yeah that’s right

I lil broed you :chad:
You

Proud Rat Queens GIF by Hyper RPG

Nigga then unironically go back.

I swear I don't understand this entitled behavior from ethnic immigrants

White people already range from being indifferent to us, to hating our existence. And then ethnic retards rub it in their face by commiting some of the highest rates of crimes.

Auslander raus was literally inevitable, like i said in my previous post about those pakis in the UK.

And I swear to God if I get deported because of fucking criminal ethnics getting everyone deported, I'm going to become a criminal and potentially commit violent crimes in india. I don't even care if I get killed at that point.
We just had a massive anti Islamic rally with 20k ppl walking marching yesterday :forcedsmile:

You can thank the pakis for this. And now arbas will suffer as pipo black and white assume Muslim == arb and paki.

Black Muslims ironically won’t get targeted as ppl just assume they aren’t Muslim and even when Muslim they just get treated normal

We just had a massive anti Islamic rally with 20k ppl walking marching yesterday :forcedsmile:

You can thank the pakis for this. And now arbas will suffer as pipo black and white assume Muslim == arb and paki.

Black Muslims ironically won’t get targeted as ppl just assume they aren’t Muslim and even when Muslim they just get treated normal
Idc if everyone else gets deported besides me :forcedsmile:

Thank God I live in the US. Before that happens in this country, we would have to go to a 2nd civil war.

Niggers really don't know anything about curry history 😭😭😭
The education system has truly failed me
Nigga then unironically go back.

I swear I don't understand this entitled behavior from ethnic immigrants

White people already range from being indifferent to us, to hating our existence. And then ethnic retards rub it in their face by commiting some of the highest rates of crimes.
Nah they can suck a fat cock honestly, I will live in the west and do what I want in it so long as it’s legal, even if they don’t like it,

I don’t value their opinions enough to care, fuck them, this is gods green earth and no human has a greater right over it than the another, it’s all free real estate from my perspective
Auslander raus was literally inevitable, like i said in my previous post about those pakis in the UK.
oh well

Listen if they deport then it happens oh well, but until it does we chill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idc if everyone else gets deported besides me :forcedsmile:

Thank God I live in the US. Before that happens in the country, we would have to go to a 2nd civil war.
You guys will have it worst. Americans are super Christian unless in Cali and will not hesitate to shoot a Muslim in the face. At least Europeans are Secular liberals and aren’t religious like rednecks and AA. Imagine the black panthers and KKK coming together to kick out Muslims and your numbers are small you lot will be able to pick off like children

You guys will have it worst. Americans are super Christian unless in Cali and will not hesitate to shoot a Muslim in the face. At least Europeans are Secular liberals and aren’t religious like rednecks and AA. Imagine the black panthers and KKK coming together to kick out Muslims and your numbers are small you lot will be able to pick off like children
Bruh ur retarded and have no idea about how racially fractured this country is. No one is teaming up with anyone else here. Blacks hate whites in this country and whites hate blacks and anyone else that's not white. More realistically is that the country will basically be a civil war between whites vs nonwhites banding together.

That’s what I assume

But ik Muslims that lived in the south,

Apparently the southerners there are super kind to them, even the hillbilly redneck types

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
Lmao yall so dumb.

Yeah the crips and bloods will definitely team up together with the KKK and other white racists to kick out Muslims :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: do you even hear yourselves 😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Cause I'm curry and he's Arab and he thinks he's better than me even though literally auslander raus is happening cause euros are fed up with MENA and African crimes :lul:
Yeah if it’s up to white supremacists, all of us are getting booted. :feelsbadman:

• +1
That’s what I assume

Apparently the southerners there are super kind to them, even the hillbilly redneck types
Ive heard black folks saying southerners are really nice but I thought they would hate muzzies. Surprising if true.

Ive heard black folks saying southerners are really nice but I thought they would hate muzzies. Surprising if true.
They do but they’ll still be nice and polite to ur face irl

Most whites are like this, whether in America or Europe or Australia

That’s what I assume

They are kind to everybody it’s known as “southern hospitality” BUT upset them and it’s GG. Notice how Muslims never try the shit they doing Europe in the USA esp in the south :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: because they know shit will get real fast. Black and white rednecks are vicious asf esp when it comes to religion.

As I said these aren’t Western Europeans who are godless spineless curs who will allow their churches to be desecrated and will not care. Americans will shoot anybody who tries such a thing

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah if it’s up to white supremacists, all of us are getting booted. :feelsbadman:
BBC and Arabs in the uk get along well because of this 😜

We know how it is so we just lump into ethnic death squads and Cumskins are too scared to try us

We end up forming the Almoravid Caliphate 🤣🤣🤣 the morrocan moorish empire in the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
They are kind to everybody it’s known as “southern hospitality” BUT upset them and it’s GG. Notice how Muslims never try the shit they doing Europe in the USA esp in the south :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: because they know shit will get real fast. Black and white rednecks are vicious asf esp when it comes to religion.

As I said these aren’t Western Europeans who are godless spineless curs who will allow their churches to be desecrated and will not care. Americans will shoot anybody who tries such a thing
It’s cuz Americans and esp southern right wingers have 20 different guns up their assess that they can pull out at any given moment lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They do but they’ll still be nice and polite to ur face irl

Most whites are like this, whether in America or Europe or Australia
Are you from the states? If yes you’ve ever been to the south? Yeah I’ve noticed people are nice and police to your face here in Europe but Europeans are more open-minded I think.

• +1
It’s cuz Americans and esp southern right wingers have 20 different guns up their assess that they can pull out at any given moment lmao
Bruv I’m bbv I know they will deport us as well. We have it easier because cumskin women are obessed with us and will force their white men to let many of us stay here for BBC. But Arabs don’t have the same luck :feelscry: at least in the UK.

The one thing I thank white women for is this

Bruv I’m bbv I know they will deport us as well. We have it easier because cumskin women are obessed with us and will force their white men to let many of us stay here for BBC. But Arabs don’t have the same luck :feelscry: at least in the UK.

Getting deported with be the most brutal for you because at least the gulf is nice and has some hot Arab and even white women, but if you get deported to sub Saharan Africa you’ll have to ….

Last edited:
  • JFL

Lmao Arabs slay white women in Germany

Also there aren’t many Arabs in the UK, most ethnic migrants their are curries and Somalis

Getting deported with be the most brutal for you because at least the gulf is nice and has some hot Arab and even white women, but if you get deported to sub Saharan Africa you’ll have to fuck malnourished sheboons for the rest of ur life, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I prefer blk foids and I think Arab foids are ugly as well on avg. so either way I’d be upset I also find Arab women are the worst types of women culturally (yes even white women are better they aren’t stressful).

Where I live there’s a lot of Ayrabs Arabs and Kurds aren’t rare. But they aren’t as big as the curries :feelscry: currie foids are huge coalburners if paki and JBW lovers if Indian

It’s important to note I don’t like cumskin foids very much so being placed in a black nation wouldn’t hurt me much.

I prefer blk foids and I think Arab foids are ugly as well on avg. so either way I’d be upset I also find Arab women are the worst types of women culturally (yes even white women are better they aren’t stressful).
Bruh we’re not talking about culturally,

Ofc u won’t like their culture as an anti Islam Christian that’s a given but we’re talking strictly looks wise

damn ur rare asf, vast majority of black men do not prefer their own women, respect I guess

Where I live there’s a lot of Ayrabs Arabs and Kurds aren’t rare. But they aren’t as big as the curries :feelscry: currie foids are huge coalburners if paki and JBW lovers if Indian

It’s important to note I don’t like cumskin foids very much so being placed in a black nation wouldn’t hurt me much.
Edit out the part that I edited out pls :chad:👉👈 may Jesus reward u

Ik I have a habit of this I’ll stop, this will be the last time

Are you from the states? If yes you’ve ever been to the south? Yeah I’ve noticed people are nice and police to your face here in Europe but Europeans are more open-minded I think.
No but I have some Arab uni friends that grew up and lived there and they told me their experiences

Bro Pakis are the worst

Id even argue that they’re worse than Arabs in terms of how much they irritate British ppl/are unassimilated and extreme

• +1
Bro Pakis are the worst

Id even argue that they’re worse than Arabs in terms of how much they irritate British ppl/are unassimilated and extreme
Keep seething whilst paki old gangsturs steeel yuor woman @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Keep seething whilst paki old gangsturs steeel yuor woman @Michael Myers

You paki niggas are finna get every single brown person and middle easterner/muslim deported from Britain :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: