Indians turned me feminist

Rape is based

Last edited:
Girl shares story of getting roofied and raped by some rich guy - all comments including foids "serves you right for partying"

People love to shit on feminists and other wokes now but have no idea how bad it must've been in the past, well just look at India and you can peek into the past in the present.

@RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @brucewayne78 @BongMog @ascension @Iasacrko @the BULL

Why would anyone go with someone that they have only met online for few time and dont know each other enough, plus knowing of the danger that they might rob/murder/rape you etc. Lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Screenshot 2024 01 27 19 16 16 19 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

Based women

Stopped at underlined word btw
IMG 20240127 191703

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
Omg she is so based she is arguing against every foid that doesn't wanna acknowledge this
She is not based. She is just behaving like normal foid from past. Guys did not slutshame female into submission before. It was female doing so, so they can get married due to leverage of having pussy. Any foid who slept in past was ruining it for others, thats why they were slut shamed.

She is not based. She is just behaving like normal foid from past. Guys did not slutshame female into submission before. It was female doing so, so they can get married due to leverage of having pussy. Any foid who slept in past was ruining it for others, thats why they were slut shamed.
Slut shaming was invented by women? Do you have any proof on this?

Slut shaming was invented by women? Do you have any proof on this?
Don't have, i read on here long time ago. When you think about it, slutshaming makes it harder for guys to get access to pussy. Women are in competition with women.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
Se exactly pointed out which I above mentioned.

Why would anyone go with someone they don't know very well and there are chance that bad things will happen
If you ask me i wouldn't go to dangerous place filled with drunk scum at night as I know that there is a high chance that I might be robed or get killed and if I get a random dm on insta from a unknown girl knowing that it might be a trap by some gang to rob me .
She also mentioned he was rich, she probably thought he would be blowing the money to her face and take onto rides with his luxurious car or maybe she thought these hangouts or empowering lmao so much so that she got blinded that she might get into trouble.

Note that i dont support and despise rape but this is something that is totally onto you and you can pretend.

Don't have, i read on here long time ago. When you think about it, slutshaming makes it harder for guys to get access to pussy. Women are in competition with women.
Do you think they only did this when women were not allowed in bigger workforce
Because nowadays degenerate women are promoting the opposite to the young impressionable girls , the only female who are against this at this age are just middle aged women because they don't stand a chance against young girls.

Do you think they only did this when women were not allowed in bigger workforce
Because nowadays degenerate women are promoting the opposite to the young impressionable girls , the only female who are against this at this age are just middle aged women because they don't stand a chance against young girls.
Not really. More about the guy, i've seen young girl slutshamed girl into dressing more modest. I've seen high e girls(dressed modestly but hard to hide body) get silently ostracized too into outcast/loner. Its to undermine competition n increasing your own value in comparison.

Why would anyone go with someone that they have only met online for few time and dont know each other enough, plus knowing of the danger that they might rob/murder/rape you etc. Lol
its some guy from instagram she had mutuals with, this is like one of the most common way normies find dates. although yes there mustve been red flags she should've caught on to earlier like them asking her to drink more but hey its still completely on the guy