INDIANS VS ASIANS ULTIMATE MOG BATTLE

D

Deleted member 12688

I compiled a list of top actors/models/celebs from each group to compare fairly. What group looks best?

43A58CCF CB55 4704 92B4 5BF6838D18BC

F6BCE6FE 0C75 45F5 B418 38A70714B045

58CA179A 1A8F 4D66 BF3B F65FDA9A3448

C6B92D98 B714 4EAE B5B3 9C2B999B9249

Vs

9BB0F596 25E1 4915 AE08 9ACD7A7E631D

B7623149 8A97 497C 96B2 5DAA1B18DEE8

1F808BC9 FB76 4C00 9BAC E47AAE0595FF

98CE4827 8616 40AF B2F5 1F12E1C100CA

F27E291F AEF4 4685 94B6 4EFBF174761F

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @thecel @Toodlydood @Toska @Proex @Latebloomer10 @IWILLMAKEIT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 10987, Warlow and 7 others
Thoughts me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zikzog and Deleted member 12688
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!

A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!

South Indian intelligence is a myth..!

I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.

( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.

Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.

80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.

Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.

There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.

We are like the Jews of india.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5180, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!

A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!

I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.

( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.

Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.

There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.

on god that sounds like a big curry cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and turkproducer
on god that sounds like a big curry cope
I am marwadi high caste northie/ aryan bloodline.
I wish I was 6'4. I think my 5'8 height bottlenecked me a little. Sad.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I think asians could ascend with Testosterone / steroids, Dhtmaxxing

But naturally indians mog more, masculinity is everything.

Also living in japan is very cool (tokyo is cool)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I am marwadi high caste northie/ aryan bloodline.
I wish I was 6'4. I think my 5'8 height bottlenecked me a little. Sad.
mate u confuse me so much, first you are a really white passing turk, then a really white passing albanian, and now your indian? tf are u nwo XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and turkproducer
Biased tbh, the asian "top celebrities" look like shit. There are better looking ones for sure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 12688
mate u confuse me so much, first you are a really white passing turk, then a really white passing albanian, and now your indian? tf are u nwo XD
i iq mog, study mog, money mog, looks mog dravidians to america and back and i am a northie/ west indian marwadi. highest caste.

• Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
to OP, asians SMV mog indians because they have the IQ halo...
Indians only have failos, small dick, stupid, stinky etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12688

Tales from the marwari mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 13197 and turkproducer
i iq mog, study mog, money mog, looks mog dravidians to america and back and i am a northie/ west indian marwadi. highest caste.
i feel like ur trolling me

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
Race is a social construct.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13197, turkproducer and 2 others
Easiest way to get reacts and pages on a thread = shit on Indians or do mog battles :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 13197 and HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197, IWILLMAKEIT and 2 others
Asians have kpop halo
Indians have bollywood falio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, hennypapi and Looks234
i feel like 10 years ago the average Asian mogged the average Indian and Chadpreets mogged Changs

But now i think both the average Indian and Chapreet mogs

Asians win SMV by a landslide tho, Indians aren't even on the map

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
i feel like 10 years ago the average Asian mogged the average Indian and Chadpreets mogged Changs

But now i think both the average Indian and Chapreet mogs

Asians win SMV by a landslide tho, Indians aren't even on the map
Purely looks wise, Indians mog but smv asians are less affected.

Indian mog by default since caucasoid skull and Caucasian features.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 10987, thecel and 1 other person
i think asians mog imo . indians have to rely on looking as white as possible, most gl have white or med blood its not even fair . like comparing hapas and light indians.

i think asians mog imo . indians have to rely on looking as white as possible, most gl have white or med blood its not even fair . like comparing hapas and light indians.
Indians have to rely on being unmixed more than being mixed with meds lmao,

Unmixed indian pheno with no Australoid subhuman DNA, most gl Indians look Arab more than anything but this is their unmixed pheno with zero Australoid DNA.
Download 27

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10987

Did you know india used to be ruled by aryans

This is where the cast system originated:soy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and turkproducer
Asians mog imo
Indian undertones are just very unattractive

caucasian skull doesn’t mean anything even if white that’s why gingers are incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, hennypapi and Deleted member 13197
Asians mog imo

caucasian skull doesn’t mean anything even if white that’s why gingers are incels
Is it the undertone that's the problem or just that a dark skin color doesn't look right on a caucasoid skull

like if indians had red undertones would they be a lot better off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Is it the undertone that's the problem or just that a dark skin color doesn't look right on a caucasoid skull

like if indians had red undertones would they be a lot better off
Yea it’s the undertone that’s why even light ones look Indian
Same with arabs, many are very pale but different undertones than Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I compiled a list of top actors/models/celebs from each group to compare fairly. What group looks best?

View attachment 1146068
View attachment 1146069
View attachment 1146071
View attachment 1146072

Vs

View attachment 1146077
View attachment 1146078
View attachment 1146079
View attachment 1146080
View attachment 1146081

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @thecel @Toodlydood @Toska @Proex @Latebloomer10 @IWILLMAKEIT
Indians cause Caucasoid
Mongoloid = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Asians mog imo

Yeah but asians are so low if indian mog them

• +1
Indians cause Caucasoid
Mongoloid = death sentence
Honestly it’s over for both south and East Asians. I guess East Asians can niche to a degree though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Honestly it’s over for both south and East Asians. I guess East Asians can niche to a degree though
Yeah when i say this
Its also over for indians

• +1