infigratinib Height progression

arshxdpe

arshxdpe

Iron
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
ive been dosing 50mg of infigratinib for 2 cycles that have consisted of 21 days on 7 days off. This has helped avoiding the phosphate buildup and to give my body some time recover from the infig. Additionally I’ve been taking 800mg savelamer to mitigate side effects. And so far I’ve only grown 2cm going from 182 to 184. Can’t say I’m disappointed since I’m 18 and my growth plates are pretty much closed. I’ve been thinking of maybe bumping the dose up to 100mg instead.
 
W mog, i ran infigeratinib for only 1 and a half cycles 21 days 7 off. maybe less than 1 and a half. but i think i only grew 1-2cm probably closer to 1.
 

Similar threads

AlexoJeLTN
Replies
0
Views
29
AlexoJeLTN
AlexoJeLTN
jeezy210
Replies
1
Views
37
maxio011
maxio011
bimaxxer604
Replies
9
Views
103
jlim
jlim
Astrawberrycow
Replies
3
Views
56
omar1412
omar1412
B
Replies
1
Views
54
Niebvll
Niebvll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top