Influx of tiktok niggas on here

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
Over for all you doomers/old ass niggas jerking yourself off to Lefort 3's and Monoblocs all day. 15 and 16 year olds in rating sections have risen from tiktok to uncover the last bastion of looksmaxxing. You cannot compete anymore, These HTN+ niggas at 6"+ heights should be suifuel for all you rotters on here. All thanks to that jew Syrian psycho talking about muh looksmaxxing on tiktok. Forget about any masturbation sessions of you ascending anymore, It's over you subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Zeruel and Deleted member 8365
greycel premium

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Fuck i missed the train, cant even find quality information anymore here, the few informatial gems are drowning in low iq tiktok teenagers garbage word scramble. cant find shit on google too obviously.
Wished i was around before lookism.net shut down, literally visited the site once in early 2019 and never came back 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
Fuck i missed the train, cant even find quality information anymore here, the few informatial gems are drowning in low iq tiktok teenagers garbage word scramble. cant find shit on google too obviously.
Wished i was around before lookism.net shut down, literally visited the site once in early 2019 and never came back 🤦‍♂️
TIKTOK FAG!!