Influx of young members has destroyed the site

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
After the site started getting flooded with a bunch of fucking kids (14-19) I have noticed that general post quality has gone down considerably. Sure there have always been spam/troll comments on this site but as of recently it's like 70% of comments are almost nothing but low effort spam. Even incels.is doesn't have this much low effort shit on it.

Not making any effort to keep the kiddies of the site was one of the most terrible decisions the mods have made.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Keep crying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1862 and 16 others
Well bro We are young So we have Value.It is what it is.Everybody likes young.So we are the kings of this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: v123q43 and CopeAndRope
over for youngcels tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
F691C859 5AA2 4929 9E9C E18BE43D2427

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, v123q43, Bewusst and 11 others
Op fag 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AbandonShip
Sorry but truth hurts. sub-20 year olds have no reason to be here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
After the site started getting flooded with a bunch of fucking kids (14-19) I have noticed that general post quality has gone down considerably. Sure there have always been spam/troll comments on this site but as of recently it's like 70% of comments are almost nothing but low effort spam. Even incels.is doesn't have this much low effort shit on it.

Not making any effort to keep the kiddies of the site was one of the most terrible decisions the mods have made.
keep crying for us future chads and gigachads
i came here for advice, stayed for the jokes
leaving this week
sorry guys
my last straw ends here
@Zygos4Life @SikKunt we can still contact eachother, i can show u my looksmaxing stuff
@toolateforme i heard you wanna stay in contact with people if they leave, ur a funny korean guy so we can chat together if u want when i leave
but i will barely talk to anyone, just every now and then.

I will make a goodbye post, it has truly been a great time on this site.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Petsmart
19 is old af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and john_cope
I just feel so fucking jealous at them, time is so precious

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and CopeAndRope
We all would love to comeback to that age and be here, it's the time when you truly can looksmaxx stop being a pussy and get not jaded holes.

You kiddie teencels need to not black pill yourselves too early, its not healthy. Most of you dont even understand alot of what the grown ass men here talk about

the future's now grandpa, make way

jk i'm late 20s

Coping fool. Youth improves our community by giving us new experiences. All voices are valuable.

@JuicyAnimeTitties is probaly a fakecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Why not? I agree they can’t call themselves incels, but generally by 18 you have a good idea whether you are going to be an incel. why can’t we be on this site lol

Kinda agree
Edgy teenagers like @DarknLost ,@Gudru and @Pietrosiek are annoying af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned and Mr manlet
Anything better then your cuckdit tier posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Says the one whose contribution to looksmaxxing on here is 0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444 and Petsmart
Kinda agree
@Gudru has contributed way more than you to this site you trash

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
It’s a blessing if you discover looksmaxxing when you’re young so you can get the most out of it, but at the same time if you’ve come across this website your probably mentally fucked too

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Kinda agree
Lmao I find it funny how you call me an edgy teenager when you literally contributed NOTHING to this site except calling everything cope and trying to fit in by saying didn't read etc. Keep crying for me, there's tons of good threads of me I made about creating the illusion of higher IPD, my latest project "KIDMAXING" and much more. Just because I shitpost sometimes or act like a retard doesn't mean I don't have good knowledge. You only focus on the bad stuff cause you're a grumpy pessimistic person.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2205 and GenericChad1444
Lmao I find it funny how you call me an edgy teenager when you literally contributed NOTHING to this site except calling everything cope and trying to fit in by saying didn't read etc. Keep crying for me, there's tons of good threads of me I made about creating the illusion of higher IPD, my latest project "KIDMAXING" and much more. Just because I shitpost sometimes or act like a retard doesn't mean I don't have good knowledge. You only focus on the bad stuff cause you're a grumpy pessimistic person.
Welcome to my ignore list

Well bro We are young So we have Value.It is what it is.Everybody likes young.So we are the kings of this site
Jesus you sound like an entitled foid

You kiddie teencels need to not black pill yourselves too early, its not healthy. Most of you dont even understand alot of what the grown ass men here talk about

You bitch so much