Infraorbital implants? (SUMMONING HIGH IQ'S)

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Does anyone know the exact surgery done and who it's been done by?

Really thinking about this for dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman incel and fuckedupmanlet
Infraorbital Implants, not sure by who, this is by far the best result imo

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and fuckedupmanlet
Does anyone know the exact surgery done and who it's been done by?

Really thinking about this for dark circles.

View attachment 1764175
Those are infraorbital rim implants and in my opinion, a complete scam. You'll regret wasting money on it.
Just have a projected maxilla, use vitamin c serum,and maybe some concealer and dark circles won't be an issue.
Some post op bimax patients have their dark circles gone after from what I know

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Oberyn and 7 others
Infraorbital Implants, not sure by who, this is by far the best result imo
Exactly what I thought. I really think I need them. But I haven't found a good result that I would like.

I've seen many people's results (like @ herring). They just don't look good.

• +1
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream
Those are infraorbital rim implants and in my opinion, a complete scam. You'll regret wasting money on it.
Just have a projected maxilla, use vitamin c serum,and maybe some concealer and dark circles won't be an issue.
Can I dm to show you what I need help with?

Exactly what I thought. I really think I need them. But I haven't found a good result that I would like.

Most of the time people just don’t need them, if you don’t have strong supraorbital support you won’t see much of a change, this guy has amazing supraorbitals, his infras were just very far behind, so it was a falio for him.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Sal
He already had strong cheekbones + deeper than recessedcels eyes to begin with plus not a crap midface.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Infra and augmentation rhino ascends

• +1
Reactions: Sal
He already had strong cheekbones + deeper than recessedcels eyes to begin with plus not a crap midface.
Good thing I'm not recessed

as if thats not the exact opposite lighting

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, incel194012940 and Sal
what a bunch of cope. LMAO

if designed correctly implants can ascend HARD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swole bravo, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deprived and 5 others
Infra implant ascends hard in real life ngl

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Pagnonisavemyeyes
what a bunch of cope. LMAO

if designed correctly implants can ascend HARD
Fuck I know you got it man. Mind if I dm you my situation?

as if thats not the exact opposite lighting
True. Hate that people take these aspie as photo's. It seems like he also got supras from the angle aswell lol

Very Safe and rarely people get botched with infra rim augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 18694 and NegativeNorwood
Herring ascended with infra
No he fucking did not. I talked with him. He had to cope with aegyo sal. Stop with that bs.

His swelling stage were really good.

This was when was a few days post op:

Good results. I would 100% get it if this is the permanent result...

Guess what?

It isn't.

The disgusting fat came back afterwards:

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
idk i want them but its like $15k from a good surgeon and honestly not that massive of a change kinda feel like it’s not worth it anymore. i’ve been noticing so many good looking guys with bad infra orbitals in tv shows which is why i say this.

i heard pagnoni had a lot of before and afters for infras if u consult u can ask him to show them

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Sal
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
idk i want them but its like $15k from a good surgeon and honestly not that massive of a change kinda feel like it’s not worth it anymore. i’ve been noticing so many good looking guys with bad infra orbitals in tv shows which is why i say this.

i heard pagnoni had a lot of before and afters for infras if u consult u can ask him to show them
Bad infra is a falio

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
bump; @Gaia262 didn’t you get your infras done with Ramieri?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel and Sal
Clearly, the underlying skeletal structure plays only a minor role in facial attractiveness. :rolleyes:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I was being sarcastic. Properly designed orbital rim implants can make a world of difference.
Cheekbones and orbital rim is very imp for males ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Jade and 1 other person
I'd love to see infraorbital & supraorbital implants together but there doesn't seem to be any before/afters. Something like this could seriously ascend:
https://www.eppleycustomfacialimpla...n-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
Lets see how the soft tissue results look after tho. I doubt it's going to be good.

Plus, this shit has to come off. I'm all for surgery like Genio, Bsso, Bimax, etc. But implants are dead man. Shit will have to come off when you're old with kids and shit. Not worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Prince88
I'm getting mine done in August, I'll do some before/afters if you want.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, thereallegend, NegativeNorwood and 3 others
Lets see how the soft tissue results look after tho. I doubt it's going to be good.

Plus, this shit has to come off. I'm all for surgery like Genio, Bsso, Bimax, etc. But implants are dead man. Shit will have to come off when you're old with kids and shit. Not worth.
Why would peek have to come off?

U seen last pics from
Herring pm me
And i will pm you what surgeon to go to ascend infras i will go to him too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Chadethnic101, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 2 others
I'd love to see infraorbital & supraorbital implants together but there doesn't seem to be any before/afters. Something like this could seriously ascend:
https://www.eppleycustomfacialimpla...n-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
You don't see many good results because people with extraordinary results do not want to tell the world they've had surgery.

Most people do not show their results. Heck, 99.999 % of people here don't show their face in the profile.

We only see a few extraordinary guys and gals who do help the rest of us.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Sal and Deleted member 18840
No he fucking did not. I talked with him. He had to cope with aegyo sal. Stop with that bs.

View attachment 1764239

Guess what?

It isn't.

View attachment 1764240
View attachment 1764241
Looks like he is perma squinting ngl @StrangerDanger thoughts? I need augmentation there too but jfl att thus

• +1
Reactions: Sal and StrangerDanger
I'm getting mine done in August, I'll do some before/afters if you want.
With who? Customs ? If not its pointless imo

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
You don't see many good results because people with extraordinary results do not want to tell the world they've had surgery.

Most people do not show their results. Heck, 99.999 % of people here don't show their face in the profile.

We only see a few extraordinary guys and gals who do help the rest of us.
I ascended hard and can ascend anyone but what i did was more soft maxxes + some common hardmaxxes. Its way harder to find custom infras surgeons

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Pagnonisavemyeyes and Jade
I ascended hard and can ascend anyone but what i did was more soft maxxes + some common hardmaxxes. Its way harder to find custom infras surgeons
Thousands of capable and reputable surgeons can perform the procedure without any problems.

The issue is not the surgeons themselves. There are other verifiable and specific reasons why you don't see more surgeons offering custom infraorbital implants.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 18840
Why would peek have to come off?
It doesn't. When the Implants are done correctly, they will outlast you and will benefit the way you look. The problem is not the implant material itself but the terrible job most companies and doctors do.

Thousands of capable and reputable surgeons can perform the procedure without any problems.

The issue is not the surgeons themselves. There are other verifiable and specific reasons why you don't see more surgeons offering custom infraorbital implants.
Why then? I will be a new man with custom infras that would fix my asymetrical eyes and slight nct, and hollow’under eyes. But its also usually super high priced and i dont want to go oversea so much

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, subhuman incel and Jade
Why then? I will be a new man with custom infras that would fix my asymetrical eyes and slight nct, and hollow’under eyes. But its also usually super high priced and i dont want to go oversea so much
The "hollowness" and a more aesthetically and balanced look can be achieved, of course.

Also, if you have read some of my previous threads or responses everywhere, you'll see that you don't have to spend ungodly amounts for these rather easy procedures.

Thank you for the bump or whatever you did on my profile. I don't how those things work. ✌️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 18840

What do you mean by "a good surgeon"? A "good surgeon" will not necessarily produce aesthetically pleasing results.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1764239

Guess what?

It isn't.

View attachment 1764240
View attachment 1764241
What happened? Are Infras temporary? I saw Eppley say a few days ago that the surrounding structure adapts to the implant so over time the effect of the implant decreases. I didn’t know it was that quick though, I thought he meant like 5-10 years

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840