Infraorbital implants? (SUMMONING HIGH IQ'S)

What happened? Are Infras temporary? I saw Eppley say a few days ago that the surrounding structure adapts to the implant so over time the effect of the implant decreases. I didn’t know it was that quick though, I thought he meant like 5-10 years
Dr. Eppley is a capable surgeon, however, his ethics are very questionable. He uses silicone implants which he and anyone with a bit of experience know erode the bone and are very likely to cause an array of problems.

Legal or approved does not mean right. There are much better standards than what he sadly offers.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 18840
Price? Can he fix nct with infras or cantho only ?
about 9k, it's part of several procedures so that 9k is without the operation room/anesthesia etc.
As for your second question, no clue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
about 9k, it's part of several procedures so that 9k is without the operation room/anesthesia etc.
Hope it will ascend you ngl. Its the sole thing you doing that day? And do you have negative tilt?

Hope it will ascend you ngl. Its the sole thing you doing that day? And do you have negative tilt?
I have a neutral tilt, I'm mainly doing it to correct under eye hollowness/some slight assymetry.
I'm also doing a wraparound jaw implant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sal and Deleted member 18840
He is throwing neck lipo and other things like that in there - he is good at selling his stuff.

I am currently working with one of his ex-patients. He had two custom implants with Eppley and still isn't happy. Friend, why would you do silicone? Please read the forums around here.

Also, you will easily pay over 20K and that is not necessary these days.

Last edited:
  • +1
He is throwing neck lipo and other things like that in there - he is good at selling his stuff.

I am currently working with one of his ex-patients. He had two custom implants with Eppley and still isn't happy. Friend, why would you do silicone? Please read the forums around here.
As far as I understand, it's some minor bone resorption that can occur, nothing that would have any clinical relevance. Feel free to correct my if I'm wrong though. Personally I haven't been worrying about that. Feel free to DM me more details though as to what issues his ex patient is dealing with.

Those are infraorbital rim implants and in my opinion, a complete scam. You'll regret wasting money on it.
Just have a projected maxilla, use vitamin c serum,and maybe some concealer and dark circles won't be an issue.
Some post op bimax patients have their dark circles gone after from what I know
What about infraorbital saddle implants for lateral projection + my zygomatic arch projection? Seems like it’s worth it if you have flat midface tbh.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Dr. Eppley is a capable surgeon, however, his ethics are very questionable. He uses silicone implants which he and anyone with a bit of experience know erode the bone and are very likely to cause an array of problems.

Legal or approved does not mean right. There are much better standards than what he sadly offers.
Does this only happen with silicone implants? He didn’t mention them specifically
As far as I understand, it's some minor bone resorption that can occur, nothing that would have any clinical relevance. Feel free to correct my if I'm wrong though. Personally I haven't been worrying about that. Feel free to DM me more details though as to what issues his ex patient is dealing with.

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
I prefer to communicate publicly so others can learn from these experiences. Unless you have personal pictures or personal data like emails, phone numbers, or any other similar needs, use the PMs.

Why would you want to pay over 20k with no assurances?

You are literally buying an automobile with no warranties.

Most people are NEVER satisfied with their first procedure, why would you do that to yourself?

Please read my previous threads and comments here.

Also, read this. I came late to this thread

• +1
Does this only happen with silicone implants? He didn’t mention them specifically

What he is saying is correct. However, he left out another pile of information. I can produce other surgeons who can say that silicon implants ought to be banned.

I have CT scans from guys and gals where I can see the damage caused by silicone. Now, we are ONLY talking about erosion here.

Silicone implants cost $600 and this is the ONLY AND REAL REASON why doctors still use them. They are not illegal, but they sure are terrible. They can easily shift even after they gave been "screwed". Unlike older guys like myself, you guys are lucky you have this and other similar forums where you can learn from real patients.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, CristianT and Deleted member 14774

Yeah I've seen that one, didn't want to quote it from him specifically as he obviously have a financially incentive to be pro sillicone.
I prefer to communicate publicly so others can learn from these experiences. Unless you have personal pictures or personal data like emails, phone numbers, or any other similar needs, use the PMs.

Why would you want to pay over 20k with no assurances?

You are literally buying an automobile with no warranties.

Most people are NEVER satisfied with their first procedure, why would you do that to yourself?

Please read my previous threads and comments here.

Also, read this. I came late to this thread

Oh I was thinking more of concerns for the guy you mentioned.
Well, obviously you're taking a chance when your doing this, which I've been fine with.

My implants is pretty conservative, keywords being correcting asymmetry as well as overall sharpness.
I've had 3 online consultations with him and overall I'm pretty happy with the final design.

What about infraorbital saddle implants for lateral projection + my zygomatic arch projection? Seems like it’s worth it if you have flat midface tbh.
Read this. A guy talks about what you are referring to on the 3rd and 4th pages.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Looks like he is perma squinting ngl @StrangerDanger thoughts? I need augmentation there too but jfl att thus
Good results for his lower eyelid. His eyes with all that swelling looks a bit chinkish though but after it settled down it looks better
@ForeverRecession you better cop some IO implants for perma squinch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 18840
Yeah I've seen that one, didn't want to quote it from him specifically as he obviously have a financially incentive to be pro sillicone.

Oh I was thinking more of concerns for the guy you mentioned.
Well, obviously you're taking a chance when your doing this, which I've been fine with.

My implants is pretty conservative, keywords being correcting asymmetry as well as overall sharpness.
I've had 3 online consultations with him and overall I'm pretty happy with the final design.
Ok! Do you have any warranties?

It seems to me as though you have entered the denial zone where you must justify your decisions and will defend your doctor. You are nervous and don't know what to do because you have planned a lot.

Vacation or time off from work, family or friends, and money. All of these things will not let you think straight.

You are at the point where you are willing to "RISK" it.

I have had FOUR procedures and three wraparounds.

Bud, you will do what you will, but you wouldn't be here if your gut feeling weren't telling you that something is 100% right.

There are other alternatives. Good luck, sincerely.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Sal
Yeah that's worth imo

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Eppley, customs
Yes, they must be customized. Anything else is absolutely stupid. Don't go with Eppley though. He uses silicone and his designs are usually poor.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 20064 and Sal
That's exactly what I'm doing: infras + supras. Surgery is in a few days actually.
Can you keep me updated in dms. Like before pics and after pics? Would appreciate it a lot man

There isn't one good result man. Not one.

I'm tryna get something like this

View attachment 1764237

you don't do it alone. you combine it with fat repostioning or fat grafting.

I'm planning mine once i get a job. GOnna take a loan out for this cuz i cant stand this SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, MrRubiks and Sal
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20064

I'm planning mine once i get a job. GOnna take a loan out for this cuz i cant stand this SHIT
This is true. People will sometimes argue about whether it's a skeletal problem or a soft tissue problem. It's both.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
I'm getting mine done in August, I'll do some before/afters if you want.
Would you please show me when you're done? I'm getting mine in July.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Fillers mog

What he is saying is correct. However, he left out another pile of information. I can produce other surgeons who can say that silicon implants ought to be banned.

I have CT scans from guys and gals where I can see the damage caused by silicone. Now, we are ONLY talking about erosion here.

Silicone implants cost $600 and this is the ONLY AND REAL REASON why doctors still use them. They are not illegal, but they sure are terrible. They can easily shift even after they gave been "screwed". Unlike older guys like myself, you guys are lucky you have this and other similar forums where you can learn from real patients.
you seem knowledgeable about eye surgeries, would you recommend someone to get them if they have below average eye area? Not so bad that it’s noticeable to normies but slight NCT and slightly droopy lower eyelid. And do you know if the results are permanent / do they have side effects like with implants for example worsening the bone structure over time?

• +1

How should you reposition or fat graft in order to get a good result?

• +1
Not squinting in before vs squinting after

you seem knowledgeable about eye surgeries, would you recommend someone to get them if they have below average eye area? Not so bad that it’s noticeable to normies but slight NCT and slightly droopy lower eyelid. And do you know if the results are permanent / do they have side effects like with implants for example worsening the bone structure over time?
"Would you recommend someone to get them if they have a below-average eye area?"
My expertise is in custom implants, bony structure, and aesthetics - not eye surgery.

"Do they have side effects like with implants, for example, worsening the bone structure over time?"
Implants do not "worsen" any bones unless you are referring to silicone implants which I would never use or recommend.

• +1
Fillers mog
Putting a bandaid on the problem doesn't help.

This is 100% the move I believe. A combination of infra orbital rim implants + fat repositioning right under the eye for those bags

• +1
Putting a bandaid on the problem doesn't help.

This is 100% the move I believe. A combination of infra orbital rim implants + fat repositioning right under the eye for those bags
How much would infras + fat grafting Cost ? And whats the problem with filers? Do they absorb or change place? If so can you refil every few years rather them wageslaving For one big surgery not many can afford

Quick question, can infraorbital-malar implants cause a stretching effect on the skin of the lower portion of your face, if you had a legit upper face recession?

How much would infras + fat grafting Cost ? And whats the problem with filers? Do they absorb or change place? If so can you refil every few years rather them wageslaving For one big surgery not many can afford
Filters don’t fix the problem like fat grafting does. It’s like a 1 year makeup. Fat grafting modifies the soft tissue, which directly fixes the problem brought on by black circles.

Fillers don’t dissolve properly and can migrate to the parts of your face you’d like to be hollow. It’s going to give you a asymmetrical look.

Fillers = 1 - 2 years
Fat repositioning = 10 - 15 years

It’s easy to mess up the operation. That’s why it’s best to go the top doctors in the world.

My guess for just fat repositioning would be $5k. Plus infras and around $15-20k altogether

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and LebenistneHure
Quick question, can infraorbital-malar implants cause a stretching effect on the skin of the lower portion of your face, if you had a legit upper face recession?
I’m not sure. Someone else can take this question

Filters don’t fix the problem like fat grafting does. It’s like a 1 year makeup. Fat grafting modifies the soft tissue, which directly fixes the problem brought on by black circles.

Fillers don’t dissolve properly and can migrate to the parts of your face you’d like to be hollow. It’s going to give you a asymmetrical look.

Fillers = 1 - 2 years

It’s easy to mess up the operation. That’s why it’s best to go the top doctors in the world.

My guess for just fat repositioning would be $5k. Plus infras and around $15-20k altogether
So a combination of custom implants and fat grafting could theoretically fix the problem. I mean if you think about it logically, if you have excess skin and a lack of volume to actually "fill" that skin, it's going to sag. So in theory adding volume shouldn't stretch the already saggy, excess skin, but should place it in its natural intended location, aka it would stretch the way it's meant to over a larger volume. At least that's my take on it, I guess we'd need to ask a surgeon to be sure.

Also, I guess these are American prices, I got quoted on custom infraorbital-malar by an Italian surgeon €9k. Much, much cheaper. But if you'd have to fly over to get it, might not be so cheap. Luckily I'm right next to Italy. Cheers

• +1

Fillers = 1 - 2 years

You can go blind with fat and fillers both. Not worth it

• JFL
Bro you can go blind randomly in life lol

People who’ve been able to see have a gene mutate and boom. 30 years old and they start going blind.

• So Sad

It's a rare occasion...caused by inexperienced surgeons. That's why you need to do the research because with any kind of surgery....there is a risk.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Deleted member 18840
It's a rare occasion...caused by inexperienced surgeons. That's why you need to do the research because with any kind of surgery....there is a risk.
Its the worst risk tho. Its whats preventing me to get it but i would kill for it cuz with cantho i would eventually b flawless

So a combination of custom implants and fat grafting could theoretically fix the problem. I mean if you think about it logically, if you have excess skin and a lack of volume to actually "fill" that skin, it's going to sag. So in theory adding volume shouldn't stretch the already saggy, excess skin, but should place it in its natural intended location, aka it would stretch the way it's meant to over a larger volume. At least that's my take on it, I guess we'd need to ask a surgeon to be sure.

Also, I guess these are American prices, I got quoted on custom infraorbital-malar by an Italian surgeon €9k. Much, much cheaper. But if you'd have to fly over to get it, might not be so cheap. Luckily I'm right next to Italy. Cheers
Yeah the logic follows so in theory it should work out. But these questions are best to ask during your consultation as the surgeon as seen hundreds of results and operations.

Soft tissue is unpredictable but top surgeons have simulations that predict to a good accuracy

It yea good luck

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Yeah the logic follows so in theory it should work out. But these questions are best to ask during your consultation as the surgeon as seen hundreds of results and operations.

Soft tissue is unpredictable but top surgeons have simulations that predict to a good accuracy

It yea good luck

which country you located in?

im considering rolling with lawrence tong in Toronto.

apparently charges 5k for rim implants. Not sure for fat grafting but hoping a combo can be cheaper.

Last edited:
Its the worst risk tho. Its whats preventing me to get it but i would kill for it cuz with cantho i would eventually b flawless

its like 50 cent said...you either get rich or die trying.

You can do fat repositioning instead.

View attachment 1769440

apparently charges 5k for rim implants. Not sure for fat grafting but hoping a combo can be cheaper.
Canada. But I’m going to California or Europe to get mine done. I’m not trusting any of these guys in Canada. A irl friend got botched with implants. Never trusting these guys again

Canada. But I’m going to California or Europe to get mine done. I’m not trusting any of these guys in Canada. A irl friend got botched with implants. Never trusting these guys again

And here I thought I was considering Turkey a few months ago. Cali must be mad expensive but you get what you pay for.

No he fucking did not. I talked with him. He had to cope with aegyo sal. Stop with that bs.

His swelling stage were really good.

This was when was a few days post op:
View attachment 1764239
Good results. I would 100% get it if this is the permanent result...

Guess what?

It isn't.

The disgusting fat came back afterwards:

View attachment 1764240
View attachment 1764241
just a little over 5mm in projection already completely altered the look of my face, i can't imagine getting more than that just to have completely sal free undereyes, i looked legit gook right after surgery.

if i got like 7-8mm with more saddle projection i might have gotten the result you're looking for. but ion think that would look natural on my face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, NegativeNorwood, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 1 other person

View attachment 1769440

No way it’s close to 5k. I’m in Canada as well and everything here is expensive af.

Last edited:
Is that 5k for custom? Even for standard that’s cheap as fuck.

not sure...saw it on a YELP review. Dr Lawrence has good reviews and credentials...doesnt seem main stream so maybe that could be the reason it's more affordable. who knows really.

I asked a few places and most start around the 7k in Toronto.

not sure...saw it on a YELP review. Dr Lawrence has good reviews and credentials...doesnt seem main stream so maybe that could be the reason it's more affordable. who knows really.

I asked a few places and most start around the 7k in Toronto.

View attachment 1769718
Bruh that’s lower bleph totally diff….

• +1
ye thats all i need.
Oh dam I need either implants or that plus fat grafting for the mid face. I got a quote for $5175 for grafting and $4500 for the bleph. This is in Rural BC. Van is expensive as fuck.

• +1