Injecting botox into your penis increases length by 1cm

URL code

URL code

Zephir

"I injected Botox into my penis. It increases penis length by 1 cm.

It also improves:
+ erection hardness
+ peak systolic velocity
+ end diastolic velocity
+ sexual health satisfaction

Therapy was built on a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled prospective comparative study conducted involving 70 patients with ED refractory to PDE5Is.

My penile function is optimal (EHS 4/4 and IIEF 25/25). We are testing whether an intervention that showed positive outcomes with ED will enhance performance.

This therapy is normally reserved for those that do not respond to PDE5is and shockwave. However there is some theoretical basis that it may enhance the tissue rejuvenation effects of shockwave therapy, otherwise by itself it has unclear long term safety or efficacy.

Process:
+ A tourniquet was applied at the base of the penis, the treatment dose (100 units of BoNT-A in 2 ml of saline) was distributed along 4 points, right and left distal and proximal shaft using a 23G insulin syringe.

+ The solution was injected into 4 different injection sites 1 inch proximal to corona and 1 inch distal to pubo-penile junction at right and left cavernosa, respectively. Following injection, a fine massage was applied to the injection sites for 5 min and the band was removed after 20 min."

• JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, capybara and stunna

"I injected Botox into my penis. It increases penis length by 1 cm.

It also improves:
+ erection hardness
+ peak systolic velocity
+ end diastolic velocity
+ sexual health satisfaction

Therapy was built on a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled prospective comparative study conducted involving 70 patients with ED refractory to PDE5Is.

My penile function is optimal (EHS 4/4 and IIEF 25/25). We are testing whether an intervention that showed positive outcomes with ED will enhance performance.

This therapy is normally reserved for those that do not respond to PDE5is and shockwave. However there is some theoretical basis that it may enhance the tissue rejuvenation effects of shockwave therapy, otherwise by itself it has unclear long term safety or efficacy.

Process:
+ A tourniquet was applied at the base of the penis, the treatment dose (100 units of BoNT-A in 2 ml of saline) was distributed along 4 points, right and left distal and proximal shaft using a 23G insulin syringe.

+ The solution was injected into 4 different injection sites 1 inch proximal to corona and 1 inch distal to pubo-penile junction at right and left cavernosa, respectively. Following injection, a fine massage was applied to the injection sites for 5 min and the band was removed after 20 min."

View attachment 2713838

I'm not putting a syringe in my cock

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
wrong section
@mods move this to looksmaxxing

Thanks for the tip bro, now I can finally reach 7cm

• +1
Reactions: URL code