Insane results from Dr Sunil Richardson's surgery over in put-put-ding-ding land! My Tamil looking man goes from normie to Chad-preet lite. (MUST SEE)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Yerico7, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
what exactly did he get and for what failio ?

Fuck me he is good looking, baring the colouring. Now.

Who disagrees? Other than his colouring.

Sunil is very good at what he does

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, St. Wristcel, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Looks like a different person, but didn't gain any PSL.

Tbh i actually see alot of indians here and there not even the huge 'subhumans' there made out to be most actually mog the average white aussie face wise but there colouring is there biggest weakness but even then we have sudanese imigrants here and women love them and there as black as it gets like jet black skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
No IPD surgery no care

Tbh i actually see alot of indians here and there not even the huge 'subhumans' there made out to be most actually mog the average white aussie face wise but there colouring is there biggest weakness but even then we have sudanese imigrants here and women love them and there as black as it gets like jet black skin
Indians have literal shitskin, blacks do not.

Indians inhabit this uncanny valley, they are not really white but at the same time they are not sufficiently alien enough to whites for them to be considered completely different and to be judged differently. Blacks for example are not excluded because they are ugly, but because they are alien and different.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Indians have literal shitskin, blacks do not.

Indians inhabit this uncanny valley, they are not really white but at the same time they are not sufficiently alien enough to whites for them to be considered completely different and to be judged differently. Blacks for example are not excluded because they are ugly, but because they are alien and different.
indians aren't ugly tho, they are white with brown skin i swear they just look like some white high tier normie rolled around in shit and then stayed that way forever indians are good people aswell tbh there are way more subhuman races out there, just look at black people jfl they look weird asf not in an ugly way but they just don't really resemble a human indians do just with brown skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6908 and zaynbrah
indians aren't ugly tho, they are white with brown skin i swear they just look like some white high tier normie rolled around in shit and then stayed that way forever indians are good people aswell tbh there are way more subhuman races out there, just look at black people jfl they look weird asf not in an ugly way but they just don't really resemble a human indians do just with brown skin
That is the point, I was referring to the 'uncanny valley' humans feel unease at those who look similar to the average but slightly off more than they feel towards those who are completely different. If blacks don't resemble humans, that is a good thing as they are not really ugly (who calls dogs or bears ugly?), Indians are sufficiently Caucasoid however

Uncanny_valley.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Not necessarily insane ascension.

Good side profile for a curry, the front unfortunately gets ruined by too big and bulging bug eyes and very rounded jaw.

Rhino003

the surgery was worth it though, it did ascended him quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8758
Profile better looking, looks like it also had functional benefits too, look at his hyoid/tongue position now.

Not necessarily insane ascension.

Good side profile for a curry, the front unfortunately gets ruined by too big and bulging bug eyes and very rounded jaw.

View attachment 1008169

the surgery was worth it though, it did ascended him quite a bit.
3 psl

Sunil seems good at what he does.

Personally, I would never go to india, not even if you paid me to, but it's probably a good option for budgetcels. Certainly a damn sight better than some of the options people were insanely considering here, like cambodia.

Sunil seems good at what he does.

Personally, I would never go to india, not even if you paid me to, but it's probably a good option for budgetcels. Certainly a damn sight better than some of the options people were insanely considering here, like cambodia.

"Dr seems good at what he does"

"I would never go to India"

Retard in the building

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Gambler007

Only from the side post surgery still looks just as bad from the front.

Side profile doesn't matter, only front matters. Its over for him, his eyes are like mine. Recessedorbitalpill

What did he fucking do