Insane Schizo Experience at School

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
Today at school it was mostly good and normal, until we had PE. Even worse it was floorball.
At first I could somehow focus, but my mind kept drifting away. It felt like I was on autopilot.
I almost felt like I was fading away from existence, almost was a ghost. For some reason I was
constantly thinking weird thoughts about nothing mattering and me being nonexistent and me being
unable to do anything. I couldnt concentrate on the game at all, I was just thinking. I felt so odd, but I didn't realise it.
I felt that I was a burden towards my teammates, but I couldn't even say any words. I couldn't
run after the ball, my decision making was slow and my precision was bad.
After our class ended and we got to go home, my stupid thoughts continued. When I was waiting
for my ride I became delusional, I thought the snow was going to do something evil to me.
When the cute thai girl said hi to me I was confused, she did look at me but I wasnt sure if she
actually talked to me and I couldn't respond to her. I thought that I was going insane because,
I wasn't sure if she actually said hi or if I heard it in my head.

After my ride came I felt like a dumbass, because I started thinking that she said hi to me.
Also when I was asked questions, I only muttered some words or didnt even answer the questions.
I also still felt like shit and I was going insane. I felt like I was fucking Kaneki Ken with a
new personality. When we came home, the people talking made me frustrated and I didn't really
listen. I heard them talking, but I just thought they should shut up. (I didnt tell them to)
When I got home I started laying on my bed, thinking nothing in this world matters. When I was
given food, I ate it like a task. Yes, I did things because I thought they were tasks and I had
to do them. And when the potatos were too hot and almost burned my lips, I was shocked and
something triggered me so I threw the fork in the air and ran to my room. I was sitting in my bed
in severe anguish. I was asked why I did it and I couldn't answer, I didnt even answer. I wished
they left. I muttered that the potatoes burned my lips. They told me to come eat the food.
I waited in my bed in anguish, until I told myself to complete the task of eating the potatoes.
After I ate them I went to my room, and I wished that I didn't exist. I wished that I would just
die and I wished nothing but death to this world. It was my first time suicidal. After a couple
hours of rotting in my room watching stupid tiktoks and youtube, I calmed down and I feel normal
now (not as normal as before). Also I didn't tell anybody about my feelings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: talented_gambler, BrahminBoss and Nick.Harte
Have you tried mewing and chewing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and grief
just smile and have fun!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Sounds like a great day

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Sounds like a great day
Don't say that. I fear that this may happen again, because last week I felt very similiar to this.
What can I do to stop this? Am I going to eventually have another episode and rope?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Didn’t read tbh just take meds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Nick.Harte
Don't say that. I fear that this may happen again, because last week I felt very similiar to this.
What can I do to stop this? Am I going to eventually have another episode and rope?
Pray to gandy. Everything will be fine

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
Didn’t read tbh just take meds
What meds? Also I don't want to tell anybody about this, they will think I am insane.

average day for org users

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico