Insole shoe lift guides?

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
Is there any specific brand of lift insoles I should buy? I’m a size 8.-8.5 in most shoes and I heard that insoles can add on 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LowTierNormie
Yeah from the ground thats what it is measured as, in practice it doesnt get you anywhere near a 3 inch boost. Like I said I own them...
Do you think they would be concealable in Nike Forces? Do I have to buy multiple pairs?

Do you think they would be concealable in Nike Forces? Do I have to buy multiple pairs?
Buying one order means one pair so you'll get one for each shoe. I think they are comfortable and you will be able to conceal them.

Just don't expect to get anywhere near 3 inches of height

Buying one order means one pair so you'll get one for each shoe. I think they are comfortable and you will be able to conceal them.

Just don't expect to get anywhere near 3 inches of height
How tall are you with your shoes on then?

How tall are you with your shoes on then?

These insoles that I linked might add 1.5 inches at most

I wear height shoes WITH height insoles as well, I easily get 3.5 inches total so I am about 6'1'' out in public

I wear height shoes WITH height insoles as well, I easily get 3.5 inches total so I am about 6'1'' out in public
Bro you're Dutch how are you not at least 190cm is beyond me jfl. I am 5'10" but with your setup I'd be 6'2.5"... Which is amazing ngl, I should do this

Bro you're Dutch how are you not at least 190cm is beyond me jfl. I am 5'10" but with your setup I'd be 6'2.5"... Which is amazing ngl, I should do this

Yeah you would be

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah you would be
I can guarantee you though it won't make any difference to how women perceive me jfl. I should do this experiment and post a thread to destroy height copers

wait does it feel weird to walk tho, or does do you ever feel like people can tell because your shoes look overly bulky. All the height increasing shoes that i've come across look really bulky and add the insoles on top and i'm getting a funny pic of you walking esp with 3.5 inches which is insane if u are concealing it properly.

Btw what elevator shoes do you own

I definitely takes some time to get used to and I have to take my shoes off on my pedal foot to drive correctly otherwise I'd crash for sure, it doesnt feel like I have enough feel over the accelerator otherwise.

These are kinda my main ones I wear, they go well with jeans too

fgfg.png

My style is kinda like David Beckham, this is a typical outfit I would wear in my daily life

david-beckham-boots.jpg

Attachments

• fgfg.png
    fgfg.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: noped
imo height is probably the most important thing ever, like 2 inches of height gets me 10x the attention, from 5'11 to 6'1. The validation and dopamine rush from mogging other guys also feels amazing. height is definitely not cope
Yeah my ex redpilled me about height. She was a typical very sweet girl would always tell me like "baby you look great" with whatever style or hair I did, ya know, that type. But I remember one time I was like "gosh I wish I was taller, taller guys are so much hotter right babe"

I was thinking she was gnna give me her typical, Amnesia it doesnt matter you're so hot either way, BUT NO she was like very matter of fact, Yeah taller guys are hotter, it's such a bonus when a guy is really tall.

Lmfao ngl my heart kinda broke

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, noped, middayshowers and 1 other person
I have these and they are shit / uncomfortable, because they are way too NARROW for the boot.

wait lol I thought you hit a late growth spurt and went from 5'6" to 6'1" i swear i read something like that back on lookism. so you're really 5'9.5" barefoot and 6'1" with 3.5 inch lifts?

also if i might ask, which height shoes and which height insoles do you use?

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
wait lol I thought you hit a late growth spurt and went from 5'6" to 6'1" i swear i read something like that back on lookism. so you're really 5'9.5" barefoot and 6'1" with 3.5 inch lifts?

also if i might ask, which height shoes and which height insoles do you use?
Yeah lol I am about 5'9.5'' barefoot

I made a post in this thread, post #13 showing one of the shoes I wear, and insoles are in post #2 the link from ebay. In total with the height shoes plus the insoles I get to right about 6'1.5''

3.5 inches total

Yeah from the ground thats what it is measured as, in practice it doesnt get you anywhere near a 3 inch boost. Like I said I own them...
Yeah, Just to get a general guide, The 3 cm lifts add almost 2cm , and the 2cm ones barely add 1.5cm. The more you keep adding lifts, the less height each one gives

Yeah lol I am about 5'9.5'' barefoot

I made a post in this thread, post #13 showing one of the shoes I wear, and insoles are in post #2 the link from ebay. In total with the height shoes plus the insoles I get to right about 6'1.5''

3.5 inches total

jesus christ bro lol isn't that bad for your back and posture and shit in the long run? i'm 5'8.5" barefoot and i've used big boots+insoles to add roughly 2.5" in height and that was hard enough to maintain for a while (had to cut down)

imo height is probably the most important thing ever, like 2 inches of height gets me 10x the attention, from 5'11 to 6'1. The validation and dopamine rush from mogging other guys also feels amazing. height is definitely not cope
only if your face is ok, if youre not attractive to girls then height wont make a diffference

• +1
Reactions: Germania
you know the up and down glance that girls do when they're checking u out.
That rarely happens to me jfl. I did have a gay dude do that to me once, he was chadlite af. Maybe I should gaymaxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I definitely takes some time to get used to and I have to take my shoes off on my pedal foot to drive correctly otherwise I'd crash for sure, it doesnt feel like I have enough feel over the accelerator otherwise.

These are kinda my main ones I wear, they go well with jeans too

fgfg.png

My style is kinda like David Beckham, this is a typical outfit I would wear in my daily life

david-beckham-boots.jpg
@Amnesia can you upload the outfit picture again it’s deleted from here.

Make a fashionmax thread boyo