instagram pill is insane

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
I have 2 followers, one is a bot and the other is a bitch who I used to talk to. I got 2 followers god damn. I only use my insta for tattoos though so that was always my excuse but I aint gon lie it is still mad embarrassing if a bitch sends you your insta and she got 1000+ followers and I got 2 or basically 1. even if I asked everyone who is remotely close with in my life to follow me I would only have 12 other followers which would be as equal embarrassing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _devansshhh, N1666, ineonx and 15 others
That's cuz Instagram ain't a dating app

Here in Germany it’s very different with the girls I see

Ppl always talk about this insta 1000+ followers to be nt

But most of the girls I see have private accounts with like 50 followers

And the guys even the chads have like 300 max

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, deadmanwalking, Infinite and 1 other person
over if you have under 700

Just buy 1000 followers from some indian bots website for 1 usd

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, reddotguy, Deleted member 25377 and 4 others
Only man are responsible for it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
or is it a greenflag? (Im coping) Ive seen some tiktoks that bitches love men who dont got social media accounts (me coping)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 62070
Just buy 1000 followers from some indian bots website for 1 usd
if I can tell they are clearly bots bitches will definitely be able to tell

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and borismonster
or is it a greenflag? (Im coping) Ive seen some tiktoks that bitches love men who dont got social media accounts (me coping)
They mean guys who dont behave like influencers

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I just realized recently IGmaxxing is arguably the best way to get foids in this day and age. It's basically like cold approaching but digitally. Status/clout really is everything.

With that been said if you're GL you can get away with less followers. But def need more than 2 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, p0lishsubhuman, Costcosuperstore and 5 others

Digga ich bin deutscher und die hure hat 1000+ und ich habe 2 💀

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Iasacrko
That's cuz Instagram ain't a dating app

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore, reddotguy and 3 others
if I can tell they are clearly bots bitches will definitely be able to tell
But you cant grind them either realistically , what are ur options?

• +1
I've never had a social media presence, shit corny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dimorphism
But you cant grind them either realistically , what are ur options?
post on an incel forum is an option man how tf does a person Who only posts pictures even get 1000 followers? she actually knows 1000 people ?

post on an incel forum is an option man how tf does a person Who only posts pictures even get 1000 followers? she actually knows 1000 people ?
For a foid is tutorial mode she will get likes and follows easily with no effort from simps to have the same reaults u have to be a chad or prettyboymaxxed at least htn/cl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and albe.ORG
TOLD THAT BITCH I ONLY USE INSTA FOR TATTOO TERMINES WHICH IS ACTUALLY THE TRUTH BUT I FEEL LIKE IT MIGHT WORK ⛷️

Can't wait till you run out of copium

That's just aspieland germany

I have 2 followers, one is a bot and the other is a bitch who I used to talk to. I got 2 followers god damn. I only use my insta for tattoos though so that was always my excuse but I aint gon lie it is still mad embarrassing if a bitch sends you your insta and she got 1000+ followers and I got 2 or basically 1. even if I asked everyone who is remotely close with in my life to follow me I would only have 12 other followers which would be as equal embarrassing
Just follow the French bulldog accounts, they follow u back and forget about you so you can safely unfollow them, that’s how I got 700 followers

It's so easy to get real followers tbh.
Follow your 12 friends, and all the people in your recommended page, it's basically the mutuals of your friends and the other people your friends follow.
Keep expanding like that, it's like putting the power to the exponent, such as in your case being 12^x, where x= mutuals.
Continue branching and following random people, even if only half of them follow you back, it's a lot. (Do a maximum of 50-100/day)
Do this for a week, you'll have around 700 following and 350 followers. Unfollow all the people who didn't follow you, rinse and repeat.

(One another thing is, follow some financial advice "guru", the fake crypto bots will follow you to scam you, around 10 for every 1 you follow, just unfollow the "gurus" afterwards).

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Agentq12345678
Just follow the French bulldog accounts, they follow u back and forget about you so you can safely unfollow them, that’s how I got 700 followers
how does this work lol I just follow one account and 700 random people will follow me?

I don’t use insta much but I got 500 followers back in 2015 when I was 10. However I didn’t really use insta other than certain purposes after 10/11

• +1
Better to do what I do snd say “oh I don’t have an insta” also it’s harder for men to make instas grow cos we can’t just put a pic of our tits like a hoe can

• +1
I just realized recently IGmaxxing is arguably the best way to get foids in this day and age. It's basically like cold approaching but digitally. Status/clout really is everything.

With that been said if you're GL you can get away with less followers. But def need more than 2 jfl
99% of non whites use insta to slay. That’s why these online dating stats on race are retarded because only white men use it OLD, the truth is ethnics and blks use Insta to slay I know this because that’s what my Arab and black buddies do

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Better to do what I do snd say “oh I don’t have an insta” also it’s harder for men to make instas grow cos we can’t just put a pic of our tits like a hoe can
Do u think 100ish followers are fine or is still better to say u dont have

when people ask me for my instagram I say I don't share it with randoms.

(i dont have instagram)

• +1
you won't get any followers unless you're posting stories or reels nowadays, photos basically get zero traction.

OP, how have you been a member here for 6 fucking years and you still haven't taken the instagrampill. There's a reason there have been several guides over the years on how to get followers and status, and why even the loner chad Amnesia reluctantly made an instagram profile. you're facing a massive uphill battle without a good insta. Girls see it as a red flag if you don't have it

OP, how have you been a member here for 6 fucking years and you still haven't taken the instagrampill.
dn rd past here but to answer, cause I got bitches without instagram but now I mainly rely on tinder and in the past months 80% of them ask for insta. I knew it was real before but not a total deal breaker. also I genuinely dont even know more than 15 who would follow me so how tf do normies even get 600 followers