Instant eyemaxxing for dark eyes

BertrandRussell

BertrandRussell

Bronze
This one is for my boys with dark eye colours.

I cannot stress this enough.
Screenshot 2021 03 21 at 215318

Use eye brightening eye drops. Not to be confused with redness reliever eye drops. For the former, the whites of your eye go to a seriously white shade and just looks hella good.

50% of women i've pulled in my life first complimented me on my eyes.

This Rohto one was a gamechanger but you cannot buy in the west for a decent price. Supermarkets sell generic ones. If you'r from the UK - can recommend Optrex Eyedew Dazzling.

Inb4 its a cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 18694 and 17 others

I cannot stress this enough.View attachment 1054481

Use eye brightening eye drops. Not to be confused with redness reliever eye drops. For the former, the whites of your eye go to a seriously white shade and just looks hella good.

This Rohto one was a gamechanger but you cannot buy in the west for a decent price. Supermarkets sell generic ones. If you'r from the UK - can recommend Optrex Eyedew Dazzling.

Inb4 its a cope
Whats the ideal shade of brown for this to go with btw

Sounds like a shill scam, anyway can you show a before and after to demonstrate it's effect

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Lmao, AscendingHero and 9 others
Good thread Greycell

• +1
Reactions: BertrandRussell
Whats the ideal shade of brown for this to go with btw
The biggest change is on the whites of your eye - a whiter sclera somehow makes you look more clean, alert.

The change to the Iris is more subtle. I have dark brown eyes (almost black) and when I use these (especially the Rohto one) my Iris turns into a very subtle coffee colour.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
The biggest change is on the whites of your eye - a whiter sclera somehow makes you look more clean, alert.

The change to the Iris is more subtle. I have dark brown eyes (almost black) and when I use these (especially the Rohto one) my Iris turns into a very subtle coffee colour.
Thanks bro I will defintely try this out. Piercing cool dark eyes can almost be as effective as icy blue eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 756
Does this cause eye damage? How does it work?

Sounds like a shill scam, anyway can you show a before and after to demonstrate it's effect
It costs a few bucks dude. You have nothing to lose.

If you're black I think you'd benefit from it hugely. A lot of black people i've met have brown/reddish sclera more than the usual guy

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
It causes vasoconstriction in your eyes so they appear less red.
Correct.

But the ones i've mentioned on this thread don't just make your eyes appear 'less red' (like redness reliever eyedrops potheads use). These ones visibly whiten your eye.

Thx greycel. I never heard of these before

Will use a couple days per month tbh, i have the darkest eyes ever
It doesn't have any permanent effects. Just use it before a hot date. It lasts 1-2 hours before you need to do it again for optimal white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
It doesn't have any permanent effects. Just use it before a hot date. It lasts 1-2 hours before you need to do it again for optimal white.
So it doesn't last the whole day?

Thx greycel. I never heard of these before

Will use a couple days per month tbh, i have the darkest eyes ever
No point in using them like that, use them before going out or some event, by the next day the effect will vanish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
So it doesn't last the whole day?
No, you just top up as and when you need it. It's really quite harmless. I've used it for at least 6 years and I can still see.

• +1
Reactions: Real, Lev Peshkov, Selinity and 1 other person
Correct.

But the ones i've mentioned on this thread don't just make your eyes appear 'less red' (like redness reliever eyedrops potheads use). These ones visibly whiten your eye.
Nothing like that exist, the only active ingredient is naphazoline hydrochloride wich is a vasoconstrictor, they simply reduce redness by reducing blood vessels size.

Nothing like that exist, the only active ingredient is naphazoline hydrochloride wich is a vasoconstrictor, they simply reduce redness by reducing blood vessels size.
Dude idk the science but i implore you to buy a regular Visine redness reliever and then Rohto Cooling Whitening eye drops and then tell me they are the same thing.

Thanks for the thread, there might be side effects using this kind of products, I'm gonna ask my optician about it tomorrow.

Thanks for the thread, there might be side effects using this kind of products, I'm gonna ask my optician about it tomorrow.
Let me know what he says

It costs a few bucks dude. You have nothing to lose.

If you're black I think you'd benefit from it hugely. A lot of black people i've met have brown/reddish sclera more than the usual guy
I mean I'll probably try it but I'm just curious how much effect it has visually

Dude idk the science but i implore you to buy a regular Visine redness reliever and then Rohto Cooling Whitening eye drops and then tell me they are the same thing.
Visine uses a different active ingredient called Tetrahydrozoline HCI, of course they're different.

BTW for everyone wondering this product is legit, just don't use it while eating contact lenses as they both decrease "oxygen availability" to the eye.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
What side effects could you get from vasoconstriction of blood vessels in your eyes

What side effects could you get from vasoconstriction of blood vessels in your eyes
Blood transport oxygen, if the vessels are constricted there is less blood passing, so less oxygen gets to the eye.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Interesting but is there no side effects? Will the body not become dependant on it and fuck the natural production if you decide to stop using it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Interesting but is there no side effects? Will the body not become dependant on it and fuck the natural production if you decide to stop using it
No, dude for fuck sake it's a vasoconstrictor not some narcotic.

If you stop using it the vessels will simply just return to normal size.

Don't use this stuff 24/7 or with contacts and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Blood transport oxygen, if the vessels are smaller there is less blood so less oxygen gets to the eye.
I mean yeah I kind of expected that intuitively.

My question is more on the lines of what physical side effects i.e blurry vision, irritation etc will result from lower oxygen availability

I mean yeah I kind of expected that intuitively.

My question is more on the lines of what physical side effects i.e blurry vision, irritation etc will result from lower oxygen availability
Eye gets fatigued more easily, but this product lasts only 1-2 hours so you won't even notice.

It's like wearing contacts for 1-2 hours, if that bothers you than this probably will too, if you're a normal person you won't even feel it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and BertrandRussell
Looks like something that will fuck you up later down the line

@Warlow cope Dark eyes can turn stone to butter

good thread. higher contrast between the whites of the eye and the rest is a good thing.

everyone would benefit from this, not just dark eye colors.

Holy shit.

Why the fuck would you ever consider putting polysorbate 80, EDTA and hydrochloride on your eyes?

Read the label
Anyone who puts a drop of this toxic shit in their eyes is a total retard

Active Ingredients: Hypromellose (0.2%), Tetrahydrozoline HCl (0.05%), Zinc Sulfate (0.25%). Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Menthol, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Borate

If anything this will increase local inflammation in the eyes on the long term and make the eye color itself even darker
And if youre even luckier you will get eye cancer aswell since polysorbate 80 is a carcinogen and inflammatory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13021 and 3 others
Great thread, interesting, Thanks
Gonna go into my notes (wonder how it combines with colored contact lenses)

Searching for 'Naphazolin' (the active ingreadient) i get some good cheap products from my local amazon it seems..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naphazoline#Ocular_administration

Side effects​

A few warnings and contraindications that apply to all naphazoline-containing substances intended for medicinal use are:

A possible association with stroke has been suggested.[3]

Ocular administration[edit]​

Known side-effect:[4][5]

Contraindications[edit]​

Last edited:
Holy shit.

Why the fuck would you ever consider putting polysorbate 80, EDTA and hydrochloride on your eyes?

Read the label
Anyone who puts a drop of this toxic shit in their eyes is a total retard

Active Ingredients: Hypromellose (0.2%), Tetrahydrozoline HCl (0.05%), Zinc Sulfate (0.25%). Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Menthol, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Borate

If anything this will increase local inflammation in the eyes on the long term and make the eye color itself even darker
And if youre even luckier you will get eye cancer aswell since polysorbate 80 is a carcinogen and inflammatory.
Is there a better option for similar effects? Even a behavioural option? I have dark green/blue/grey with sorta dull white.
Would benefit hugely from slight “brightening”.

I cannot stress this enough.View attachment 1054481

Inb4 its a cope

thanks, repped.