Intelligence is a significant component of male SMV

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Intelligence is important for gaining reproductive access (and competing with other men for said access). A common argument against intelligence involves nerds/STEMcels/booksmart individuals and their lack of sexual success. However, the intelligence of those individuals tends to not be directly applied toward sexual access. In other words, programming does not directly involve trying to have sex with women—it has a weak correlation with SMV.

Some may argue that this is what constitutes "game." However, having to "learn game' past sexual maturation may imply that the individual never had a sufficiently intelligent enough (genetic) baseline for the direct purpose of having reproductive sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, StrangerDanger, thecel and 5 others
Intelligence is important for gaining reproductive access (and competing with other men for said access). A common argument against intelligence involves nerds/STEMcels/booksmart individuals and their lack of sexual success. However, the intelligence of those individuals tends to not be directly applied toward sexual access. In other words, programming does not directly involve trying to have sex with women—it has a weak correlation with SMV.

No dude, you see, this "common argument" is in fact a cope created by lower class males who are dying at record rates of suicide and substance abuse disorders because their lives are in shambles. STEM guys are essentially getting all of the sex in society, and with the highest quality girls. Bill Gates for example has been sleeping with thousands of women in China for decades and his wife eventually divorced him for it. The only guys having any heterosexual sex nowadays are the ones involved in hard science, literally everyone else is incel or gay.

The only women who don't prefer smart guys are the ones who are too ugly/bulldyke to get one, so they get with unintelligent men who they can dominate, rob, humiliate, control, and destroy but never have sex with. This is also appropriate, because lower IQ men prefer women like this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Gargamel, The_God and 6 others
STEM guys are essentially getting all of the sex in society,
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, LampPostPrime, Entschuldigung and 3 others
No dude, you see, this "common argument" is in fact a cope created by lower class males who are dying at record rates of suicide and substance abuse disorders because their lives are in shambles. STEM guys are essentially getting all of the sex in society, and with the highest quality girls. Bill Gates for example has been sleeping with thousands of women in China for decades and his wife eventually divorced him for it. The only guys having any heterosexual sex nowadays are the ones involved in hard science, literally everyone else is incel or gay.

The only women who don't prefer smart guys are the ones who are too ugly/bulldyke to get one, so they get with unintelligent men who they can dominate, rob, humiliate, control, and destroy but never have sex with. This is also appropriate, because lower IQ men prefer women like this.
I'm talking about SMV, not RMV (betabux).

I'm talking about SMV, not RMV (betabux).

That's not what it is. These guys are ALPHA. They have the hottest women from all ranks of society willing to bend over and call them daddy, because they are the most intelligent, goodlooking, and masters of society.

Beta buxx is your normie couple that have sexless relationships dominated by bulldyke women.

This is why I think we should go back to the 1960s era of advertising, when STEM guys boasted about it publicly. Normies need to be reminded of their inferiority and women's willful subservience to STEM men.

Mr.Leggs_Dacron-full-without-corner-missing.jpg

Dacron.jpeg

b60bc4a2b877333fb62166b95bcd092a.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Intelligence in awareness and adaptation is key for success.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
That's not what it is. These guys are ALPHA. They have the hottest women from all ranks of society willing to bend over and call them daddy, because they are the most intelligent, goodlooking, and masters of society.

Beta buxx is your normie couple that have sexless relationships dominated by bulldyke women.

This is why I think we should go back to the 1960s era of advertising, when STEM guys boasted about it publicly. Normies need to be reminded of their inferiority and women's willful subservience to STEM men.

Mr.Leggs_Dacron-full-without-corner-missing.jpg

Dacron.jpeg

b60bc4a2b877333fb62166b95bcd092a.jpg
Good point. I’ve noticed out of all the higher smv men, the intelligent ones, at least from what I can tell, get the most long term desire. I regret throwing away years of brain development for delinquencies, solely because I thought that doing jack-shit and being careless was what ultimately attracted women.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
This is a stupid argument, and the kind of dangerous crap that screws over most confused young males.

Forget intelligence, it's the most useless characteristic to drive incremental SMV.

Hell even look at giga high IQ chadlites, basically have zero SMV, whereas a drug dealer, a fireman, or a personal trainer with <12% bf has infinite SMV.

Don't believe me?? Look at Bill Ackman, one of the smartest people in the world when it comes to foundational understandings of commerce and finance, even in his late 40s/ early 50s now he still looks damn good, couple of levels below George Clooney. Anyway u think a hot girl in NYC is gonna choose him to have a hookup rather than a Personal Trainer with sub 12% bf??? Get real.

And I say bill Ackman cos he also has that NYC swag as he's from there.

And I am using this as an extremity because he is good looking. I see same examples all around me, I'm intelligent, earn more than most people, and am still super incel, where did intelligence get me??

Stupid, dangerous argument man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stamaster21 and Deleted member 9568
Look at Bill Ackman, one of the smartest people in the world when it comes to foundational understandings of commerce and finance
How can you call my argument stupid when you clearly didn't read it (if you did, your comprehension skills are lacking)?

How can you call my argument stupid when you clearly didn't read it (if you did, your comprehension skills are lacking)?
Yes, it's v badly written (reminds me of how sue Townsend wrote Adrian moles diary, if you are old enough to remember) and u r trying to take it to 2 routes.

You are saying smart guys don't put their smarts towards raising SMV, they use it on other shit - not true, they put their smarts where they naturally flow, ie between the 2 greatest pressure differentials.

So then you are saying smart people should be able to outsmart foids into thinking they have high SMV - also not true because foids radars are too finely honed over 5000 years to seek out the best genes.

You will say not true because in recent years foids favour crap genes like tiktok boys and twinks and hype beasts and BTS and shit, but that's because those phenomenon have been able to tap into the foids' hive mind (remember foids have this whereas men don't, we are designed for individual, fearless, success). It might be possible to make smart guys highly desired, but u would need mainstream media to sell it to the hive mind.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14262

Some may argue that this is what constitutes "game." However, having to "learn game' past sexual maturation may imply that the individual never had a sufficiently intelligent enough (genetic) baseline for the direct purpose of having reproductive sex.
intelligence doesn't matter

it's cope

i'm extremely intelligent and not the booksmart type (i'm more of a ghetto i dont care type)

doesn't help me at all

also nice essay i haven't read it

Yes, it's v badly written (reminds me of how sue Townsend wrote Adrian moles diary, if you are old enough to remember) and u r trying to take it to 2 routes.
Ironic.
You are saying smart guys don't put their smarts towards raising SMV, they use it on other shit - not true, they put their smarts where they naturally flow, ie between the 2 greatest pressure differentials.
There is no "raising SMV" in any meaningful sense, because SMV is tied to genetic quality. So no, I never said that.
So then you are saying smart people should be able to outsmart foids into thinking they have high SMV
I never said that either.

I think its the achievements you can accomplish with your intelligence that attract.

i don't really know. intelligence isn't a sexual characteristic like broad shoulders and a beard. speaking to a woman about intellectual things doesn't fare well because it comes off condescending.

There is an attractiveness to intelligence of just not being in a shitty situation, understanding people, knowing what to do when shit hits the fan. I don't know if that is an arousing thing, or just something that makes people feel safe and like you.

But i dont know, i've read about women getting turned on by men understanding complicated topics. explaining things.

I even read some women who wrote that a man who worked as a copywrite and she got turned on by how she simplified and understood what she wrote. she would finger herself to what he had wrote.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
speaking to a woman about intellectual things doesn't fare well because it comes off condescending.
You ought to actually read what I wrote.

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97

Long essay, but worth reading:

Sperm banks requiring university graduation provides moderate evidence for this (even though university education weakly correlates with intelligence, except for certain fields).

Nah. High intelligence is only needed when a complex task is performed. When it comes to a simple tings such as sexual process(both the act and the activities needed to perform the act) most humans have the cognitive capabilities for it otherwise humanity would go extinct. Anyone who isn't dumb could easily understand and learn game. But the execution of game is where most people fail. For that you need empathy and personal charisma not intelligence.

creativity and sentience are almost certainly aspects of intelligence that iq does not adequately measure. otherwise there wouldn't be individuals who would score well on an iq test acting like irrational dogmatic faggots or insectoid batteries incapable of innovation like gooks

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
This is a stupid argument, and the kind of dangerous crap that screws over most confused young males.

Forget intelligence, it's the most useless characteristic to drive incremental SMV.

Hell even look at giga high IQ chadlites, basically have zero SMV, whereas a drug dealer, a fireman, or a personal trainer with <12% bf has infinite SMV.

Don't believe me?? Look at Bill Ackman, one of the smartest people in the world when it comes to foundational understandings of commerce and finance, even in his late 40s/ early 50s now he still looks damn good, couple of levels below George Clooney. Anyway u think a hot girl in NYC is gonna choose him to have a hookup rather than a Personal Trainer with sub 12% bf??? Get real.

And I say bill Ackman cos he also has that NYC swag as he's from there.

And I am using this as an extremity because he is good looking. I see same examples all around me, I'm intelligent, earn more than most people, and am still super incel, where did intelligence get me??

Stupid, dangerous argument man
intelligence doesn't do shit unless that translate into a major increase in wealth, im talking millions, not no 100k-500k a year. Ive seen sexy spanish women on campus literal 8/10s-10/10 dating in shape spanish guys that can barely talk with tats all over, and D students.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
intelligence doesn't do shit unless that translate into a major increase in wealth, im talking millions, not no 100k-500k a year. Ive seen sexy spanish women on campus literal 8/10s-10/10 dating in shape spanish guys that can barely talk with tats all over, and D students.
absolutely right