Intelligence is arguably the most consistent aspect of hypergamy

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Finding examples of women sexually associating with men below them in terms of looks, money, or status is not difficult. However, I would argue that finding examples of women sexually associating with men below them in terms of intelligence is much rarer.

Male intelligence (at least in terms of tested IQ) has very little benefit at apex levels for being sexually selected by women (unlike looks), which is why many downplay the importance of intelligence.

In other words, being at least as intelligent as a woman is crucial for being sexually selected by her. However, being very intelligent has no exponential benefit in terms of sexual selection because women do not fixate on apex levels of intelligence.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall, TheChosenChad and 11 others
Finding examples of women sexually associating with men below them in terms of looks, money, or status is not difficult. However, I would argue that finding examples of women sexually associating with men below them in terms of intelligence is much rarer.

Male intelligence (at least in terms of tested IQ) has very little benefit at apex levels for being sexually selected by women (unlike looks), which is why many downplay the importance of intelligence.

In other words, being at least as intelligent as a woman is crucial for being sexually selected by her. However, being very intelligent has no exponential benefit in terms of sexual selection because women do not fixate on apex levels of intelligence.
Combine this with the fact that there is greater spread of variation in male intelligence, and you'd reach hypergamy.

Combine this with the fact that there is greater spread of variation in male intelligence, and you'd reach hypergamy.
The male SD isn't much larger than the female SD. This is often overstated.
1-s2.0-S019188690400385X-gr1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mouthbreath and AlexanderTheGreat
The male SD isn't much larger than the female SD. This is often overstated.
1-s2.0-S019188690400385X-gr1.jpg
Wait... This seems to show that avg male g is higher than avg female g. I have never heard that claim before.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Wait... This seems to show that avg male g is higher than avg female g. I have never heard that claim before.
The modern agenda tries to imply that females are as intelligent as males, despite having more of their energy literally allocated to fat (for pregnancy and breastfeeding) rather than brain mass.
Brain_weight_age.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime, closedplatecel and 5 others
Legit. Women want to sleep with me once they see that im smart. But how do tinder and clubs work then? You cant prove your iq there, at least not very well

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 17872, alriodai and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: williamper, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 19724
Legit. Women want to sleep with me once they see that im smart. But how do tinder and clubs work then? You cant prove your iq there, at least not very well
You've failed to understand the post. Women want to have sex with hot men, but will probably disqualify them if they're lower than them in intelligence. Your claim sounds like cope.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and freshpeppermint
You've failed to understand the post. Women want to have sex with hot men, but will probably disqualify them if they're lower than them in intelligence. Your claim sounds like cope.
then bbc pill is finally disproved... No but for real really interesting.... And again then, a question; wouldnt alcohol then interfere with their hypergamous selection for intelligence and to the point of them being disgusted with their choises, making them not wanting to drink?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk
And again then, a question; wouldnt alcohol then interfere with their hypergamous selection for intelligence and to the point of them being disgusted with their choises, making them not wanting to drink?
Maybe, but those inebriated women tend to be less intelligent to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
There are different types of intelligence.

Women want smart men like James Bond or Hannibal Lecter. Not someone like Einstein or Bill Gates.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14262, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Why doesn't IQ work for me then?
Whenever I try to display superior intelligence than her... I dehumidify pussies more even after they showed initial interest just on the basis of mere facial attraction.

• So Sad

Women want smart men like James Bond or Hannibal Lecter. Not someone like Einstein or Bill Gates.
Whenever I try to display superior intelligence than her... I dehumidify pussies more even after they showed initial interest just on the basis of mere facial attraction.
Your own intelligence is revealed by your lack of reading comprehension.
However, being very intelligent has no exponential benefit in terms of sexual selection because women do not fixate on apex levels of intelligence.

• +1

This. They want cunning, sharp and practical men. Street smarts >>> book smarts

• +1

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Don't be arrogant towards her. Remember feminine ideals, like compassion, equality, patience. They tend to view these traits as part of intelligence. Then show her that you excell at something she considers intelligence, like show her your high grades or just some kind of understanding of something she values.

Your own intelligence is revealed by your lack of reading comprehension.
Homie, there is no need to be passive agressive with me. I literally revived your dead thread. 😘

Your whole argument remains that even after being chad, you can still be rejected for your intelligence.

So according to you James Bond is what someone would consider 'smart'... which is actually funny since it's just halo effect 😭

So basically just learn game?
Because street smarts is mostly game (at least in the context of you interacting with her)

• +1
Your whole argument remains that even after being chad, you can still be rejected for your intelligence.
Yes. A very hot man will likely be sexually rejected by any woman who perceives herself as being more intelligent than him.
So according to you James Bond is what someone would consider 'smart'... which is actually funny since it's just halo effect
The archetypal James Bond would probably score above average on an IQ test.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14262
Because street smarts is mostly game (at least in the context of you interacting with her)
No. You can't just learn "streets smarts". "Streets smarts", is more a product of situational awareness., being able to react to different scenarios that happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Don't be arrogant towards her. Remember feminine ideals, like compassion, equality, patience. They tend to view these traits as part of intelligence. Then show her that you excell at something she considers intelligence, like show her your high grades or just some kind of understanding of something she values.
Don't want to refute your argument completely so just saying this:

I tried it. And it didn't work. And I didn't even LARP because I actually get top-tier grades. I am statusmaxxed most places because of superior intelligence, and having all of these 'civilized' attributes...

I still get rejected and replaced for taller height lesser intelligence and zero status autistic guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
No. You can't just learn "streets smarts". "Streets smarts", is more a product of situational awareness., being able to react to different scenarios that happen
You can only "learn" as much as your genetic baseline of intelligence permits.

• +1
I suppose so + being quick witted, having lots of life experience, quick problem solving skills, adaptable and being practical

• +1
I can give you tons of examples of how I am really good at that stuff, on top of being NT.
Basically being socially smart, knowing what to do in different scenarios (and I guess it's mostly learnt because of at least being above average attractiveness).

And I can tell you that stuff matters zero in terms of slaying. Only it's indirect result which might get you money/status is what matters. Foids don't value street smarts as an attribute. They only care for what it's end results are.

• +1
I suppose so + being quick witted, having lots of life experience, quick problem solving skills, adaptable and being practical
Read my next post after yours i.e. #26.

Last edited:
  • +1

I can give you tons of examples of how I am really good at that stuff, on top of being NT.
Basically being socially smart, knowing what to do in different scenarios (and I guess it's mostly learnt because of at least being above average attractiveness).

And I can tell you that stuff matters zero in terms of slaying. Only it's indirect result which might get you money/status is what matters. Foids don't value street smarts as an attribute. They only care for what it's end results are
Thats kinda true though. Being just smart for the 5 minutes of your interaction with her is probably not going to do alot for you, if you act really dumb the rest of the time. But if you are smart for a longer duration, you can start accumulating things she values. Like a group dynamic, or money, education or knowing a second language ((if its a language she also understand) That will get you laid) etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Thats kinda true though. Being just smart for the 5 minutes of your interaction with her is probably not going to do alot for you, if you act really dumb the rest of the time. But if you are smart for a longer duration, you can start accumulating things she values. Like a group dynamic, or money, education or knowing a second language ((if its a language she also understand) That will get you laid).
Exactly.

Being just smart for the 5 minutes of your interaction with her is probably not going to do alot for you,
It will actually be a negative tbh.

• +1

In many ways I think intelligence is only crucial for betabuxxing 🤣

You are not slaying her because of your intelligence.

cage if you think anything other than size, masculinity, and strong penis can make a wymxn wet.literally no one in 2022 gives a shit about ltr, that's 19th century thinking. every wymxn makes their own money travels the world and entertains themselves they buy guns for self defense. a man in 2022 is only useful if he is a large object that can fuck wet holes hard

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and AlexanderTheGreat
In many ways I think intelligence is only crucial for betabuxxing 🤣

You are not slaying her because of your intelligence.
Pretty much. Even low IQ Chad can slay, because there are plenty of low IQ women for him to have sex with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ThatGuythattype and AlexanderTheGreat
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 17872
Another proof that low IQ mogs:
(The link is to a post, not a thread)

When I was in secondary school, the legit retard tier guys were all able to get average IQ girls
It was actually the most common pairing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17872
When I was in secondary school, the legit retard tier guys were all able to get average IQ girls
It was actually the most common pairing
Seems like autistic delusion. I never witnessed this. Also, by "get," they would actually have to have sex.

More than intelligence i would say background and grades / job tier

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I've witnessed women be more flexible with those than intelligence.
What do you refer to exactly as intelligence? Because women consider me as pretty smart and my IQ isn’t dramastically high for stem top tier things.

dnr apart from title
but its just DELUSION not intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Then why does the male/female ratio blow off at high values?
Mostly because the male average is higher, as I explained (and as evident in the chart)...

OP is an npc

Mostly because the male average is higher, as I explained (and as evident in the chart)...
I always thought averages were about the same? I guess we have been lied to. The average male is not very bright either, lets be honest. The thing that I always observed irl was that the top 0.1percent of males in any given area are miles ahead of females, and this graph would support that.