Intensely dark eyes are S-tier.

no eye color for incels with colon disease who are prone to shitting their pants in public due to malnourishment and bottom 5% socioeconomic conditions

I said he has dark hazel, brown eyes don’t look like that no matter if you put a lighthouse in front of them.
wrong. when sun hits dark eyes they appear lighter and hazel looking i would know, it also happens with hair in the correct lighting.

Too often super dark black void eyes get mixed with the shit brown eyes and are assumed to be the lowest caliber in terms of objective physical beauty. I however argue that the pitch black abnormally large cornea or void eyes is superior to every type of eye color, and thus should be treated differently, many gods were described as having intensely dark eyes such as Osiris and such as well as various prophets. Young Al Pacino is an example of these types of eyes. Naturally, nord cucks with their blue eyes cope hard when in the presence of these eyes resorting to dumb banter when in reality they know when they peer into the void and it looks back and when they see someone with these large pitch-black void eyes they shake in fear.
View attachment 2317325
I have dark eyes and I think is cope, defently lighter eyes are more apreciated.

wrong. when sun hits dark eyes they appear lighter and hazel looking i would know
Lighter yes, but they are still brown, hazel is different color.

34 in relation to 83 is young u fucking autistic useless comment
Younger al Pacino would be an ideal description. Claiming 34 is young is just flat out retarded. Shit thread btw

I have dark eyes and I think is cope, defently lighter eyes are more apreciated.
thats cause they are more unique and ur mind believes what is unique or rarer is better, until I saw T100 eyes I realized there was something truly different about very very very dark eyes, other color eyes do not compare.

Younger al Pacino would be an ideal description. Claiming 34 is young is just flat out retarded. Shit thread btw
just cause u have yet to see eyes darker than t50 doesnt mean they do not exist u will see them one they and be like wow those are super dark and interesting

Bro dark brown, hazel, brown, pitch black are all brown. Its cope from mfs that want to be unique and women who like to overcomplicate things.

This is the eye color ranking:
1. Blue
2. Green
3. Brown

Too often super dark black void eyes get mixed with the shit brown eyes and are assumed to be the lowest caliber in terms of objective physical beauty. I however argue that the pitch black abnormally large cornea or void eyes is superior to every type of eye color, and thus should be treated differently, many gods were described as having intensely dark eyes such as Osiris and such as well as various prophets. Young Al Pacino is an example of these types of eyes. Naturally, nord cucks with their blue eyes cope hard when in the presence of these eyes resorting to dumb banter when in reality they know when they peer into the void and it looks back and when they see someone with these large pitch-black void eyes they shake in fear.
View attachment 2317325
Why are ya all obsessed with this mumbai street monke face eewwwww

Should I rope bro?

cffdd45e54228221687eb5ae21a52a06.jpg
thats light brown

aesthetic copers never get it

View attachment 2317325
Are mine full black? I think it depends on person, Al Pacino would look uncanny with blue eyes same with me. Light brown eyes or amber is better tho than black

Attachments

• IMG_9661.jpeg
    IMG_9661.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0