INTERESTING AND CONFUSING DAY THAT IM STILL TRYING TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Me, Kid A, and Kid B decided to go to the smoke shop Kid A gave me money to buy a pack of cigarettes. On the way there Kid B told me I really need to quit substances so I decided to pour out the rest of my liquor on the ground and throw the bottle away symbolically showing how I will quit alcohol

Then our plug showed up and we got a lot of marijuana and 2 xanax bars one of which I took right away. It began to hit and I got REALLY fucked up. The odd thing is I had the pack of cigarettes in my hand, and I crushed them all up in front of the 2 kids. I started saying that "something inside me told me to do it" and then I got worried tehy would be mad so I kept asking "are you guys mad I did that" and theyre like nah bro youre just trying to help us quit these substances. The weird thing is I honestly don't care what substances they do, I just did it because like I said something inside me told me to do it since I've been thinking a lot about how Kid B hates us doing nicotine. The truth is I broke those cigarettes up to test them. I just did it as a real life troll but not to be funny, It's honestly just to save myself from smoking not those other kids like I said I don't really care what drugs they do.

Then when my mom finally picked me up she told I need to quit the internet so I gave her my iphone and now the deal is I only get the internet on my phone 1 hour a day (looksmax still works on my pc for some reason). Now I'm really fiending for internet but I think I'll do my homework to see if that pleases my mom. I dont know what I'm gonna do. Those 2 kids are my only friends I dont want to lose them and I'm really lost and confsued about this entire experience and how fucked up I got I dont relaly know my motivations for what I was doing.

The idea is this will force me to go outside and hopefully get a gf or more friends idk aynmore guys.

gonna do my hw rn

tldr: I got fucked up on xanax and crushed my friends pack of cigarettes and justified it by saying "I'm trying to help us quit substances" but really I don't know my motivations

@isis_soap
@Übermogger
@prettyboislime
@loox
@Lars
@FailedNormieManlet
@Trickane
@Octillionaire
@Vermilioncore
@astatine
@Scammer
@curlyheadjames
@john_babowski
@Rupert Pupkin
@Amnesia
@Gonthar
@Thompsonz

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Scammer, Vermilioncore and 6 others
made it halfway through the first paragraph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hero of the Imperium and isis_Bleach
You legitimately need medication, son.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Nigga I swear im trying to read this shit Im gonna need a guided walkthrough to understand this.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and isis_Bleach
@Übermogger dont luagh nigger am i a joke to you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
bro the point is that I dont understand my own emotions
i wish I could show u how I feel right now
theres something important to it but I dont know what

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and isis_Bleach
Nigga im training neck at gym and people laugh at me jfl
jfl but thats cause theyre bluepilled
let them laugh
they wont know the benefits of neck training that i have seen in my own results my neck got much wider and veiny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
damn bro 18 and ur mom still micromanages u? OVER

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
damn bro 18 and ur mom still micromanages u? OVER
its for my own good bro yes she is a micromanager but its because i dont go to school have no job she is really pessimistic about my situation even more than i am
its for my own good because i literally go on the internet all day i need a job and girlfriend and more friendds

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and prettyboislime
Ngl my nigga I’ll read this shit later I’m sleepy af :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
you got paranoid, i know exactly how you feel, if your mindset is good and think okay i am paranoid everything is okay and just check up with everything everything will be fine

• Love it
iight I read that shit. Crazy story nigga. Low inhib ass nigga innit :feelsokman:

• Love it
call me when you have another questions

• Love it
iight I read that shit. Crazy story nigga. Low inhib ass nigga innit :feelsokman:
Hahah but I crushed up their cigs 4 no reason jfl basically just to test them to see what they’d do
But I guess I’m quitting drugs n alcohol till I graduate lol but damn I’m still on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Hahah but I crushed up their cigs 4 no reason jfl basically just to test them to see what they’d do
But I guess I’m quitting drugs n alcohol till I graduate lol but damn I’m still on looksmax
Crazy ass nigga, :feelsokman:
I’m a high inhib cuck. No alcohol turned me into a sissy little cuck