Intermediate/ advanced lifters- what is the ratio of muscle/fat loss you burned when cutting and gained when bulking ?for those who measure it....

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
...with apps/scales throughout the years?
i am losing 50/50 muscle/fat when NOT lifting/ lifting lightly or cardiocelling which is a lot of muscle loss; what is the ratio of muscle/fat loss that you can maximize when perfecting everything naytty?
i mean ive heard 30% muscle/ 70% fat loss when in deficit but that still seems like alot of muscle lost for me 😢
what have you observed when measured properly? again NATTY cause im still in nattyy limit
same with lean bulking on a high protein diet? ratio of muscle/ fat observed? has to be more than 50/50 right?

• WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser
100% fat loss cutting
50/50 muscle and fat bulking

I use steroids though lolol

No advanced lifter knows. Or cares, because we get better looking as we cut. Really the hallmark of being an advanced lifter is you stop obsessing over the details. You just consistently do the few things that actually matter. You lift, you track your calories and make sure protein is high enough, and you sleep

• +1
Reactions: one job away
It isn't a constant ratio. Your body has a "set point" or homeostasis, which depends on your hormones and diet. The further you stray from that setpoint the more skewed the ratio gets.

For example if you are at your set point and you want to lose 5lbs you can probably do it for the loss of only 0.5lbs muscle or less. Likewise you could probably gain muscle with no perceptible fat gain. If you're already lean and you want to get diced with veins on your abs then you will lose significantly more muscle, possibly as much muscle as fat even. Likewise if you have been lifting for a couple of years natty, to make further gains you will have to gain more fat.

The only way to get around this is to change your homeostasis with drugs.