Intro to essential oils.

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are oils derived from plants theses have been used over multiple generations and time periods. This can be used on your hair and skin. Increasing the hair growth. Providing and increase in skin texture and quality. Making your hair fuller and thicker. Some of these essential oils inculde:
  1. Lavender Oil: Promotes hair growth, helps control dandruff, and has a calming scent.
  2. Rosemary Oil: Stimulates hair follicles, improves circulation to the scalp, and helps combat dandruff.
  3. Peppermint Oil: Refreshes the scalp, promotes hair growth, and adds a cooling sensation.
  4. Tea Tree Oil: Antifungal and antibacterial properties make it useful for treating dandruff and scalp infections.
  5. Cedarwood Oil: Helps balance oil production, stimulates hair growth, and has a woody scent.
  6. Chamomile Oil: Soothes the scalp, reduces inflammation, and adds shine to hair.
  7. Ylang Ylang Oil: Improves hair texture, reduces hair breakage, and has a floral fragrance.
  8. Jojoba Oil: Not technically an essential oil, but it mimics the natural oils of the scalp, moisturizing and nourishing hair follicles
How do we use these oils?
Because of potency of some of these oils the best solution for how to use them is mixing them with droppers. The ratio for most adults should be around 1-3% of the bottle. So for every 5ml or around a teaspoon add 3-9 drops of esteinal oil. Mark the bottle and date. You want to rub it in your hands to thoroughly mix it when using it. But that depends on the type and what you are using it for. From there you want to rub it on the skin or scalp depending on which mix you are using. I sometimes use mind with my lotions. BUT DO NOT USE IT ON THE FACE. Innless it is jojoba oil. It will cause breakouts and may even get in your eyes.

What mixes should I use?
Hair growth mix: Lavender Oil: 5 drops, Rosemary Oil: 5 drops Cedarwood Oil: 5 dropsJojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons (as carrier oil)

Dandruff control mix: Tea tree: 5 drops, peppermint: 5 drops, rosemary oil: 3 drops and
jojoba: 3 tablesppins
Cooling scalp mix: Pepppermint: 5 drops, Tea tree oil: 3 drops, jojoba oil: 2 tablespoons

Skin mix: lavender:3 drops , chamolie oil: 3 drops,yang ylang oil : 3 drops and any carrier oil of your choosing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, Sny, Autismcel and 16 others
nigger yall want the lifetime vip só bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing, greywind, aleksander and 10 others
@NumbThePain @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @xegigi @coisbhai @Master

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, wishIwasSalludon, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Clavicular, nope and 2 others
It's not a bad thread, but there are a lot of information gaps.
this thread is shit, just cope with colored text.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, nword49, 4lt.Real and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, nword49, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
this thread is shit, just cope with colored text.
How is this cope :lul: Everybody knows about using mixes to grow hair with castor oil but this is somehow cope. :lul: Piss off faggot

How is this cope :lul: Everybody knows about using mixes to grow hair with castor oil but this is somehow cope. :lul: Piss off faggot
only oil you need is my lube in your ass

only oil you need is my lube in your ass
And you just proved your a dumb faggot. Get the hell out of my threads

Should I make another one?
Yes, and u need to add things like hair porosity, texture, and how to actually apply this.

Those 3 factors will determine if someone ends up fucking themselves or not. Also, I'm not really into mixing oils because a lot of hair conditioners (good ones) have a lot of this stuff in it which can lead to negative effects, like this should fit within the stack you already have.

I wouldn't use them all at once either, like one each day because you aren't supposed to leave ext. oils in your hair depending on the texture.

You probably can't delete this thread, but in a perfect world you would write a thread with all the information for people to actually apply it instead of a relatively open-ended post.

Also, use one color.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, greywind, dna_cel and 2 others
Yes, and u need to add things like hair porosity, texture, and how to actually apply this.

Those 3 factors will determine if someone ends up fucking themselves or not. Also, I'm not really into mixing oils because a lot of hair conditioners (good ones) have a lot of this stuff in it which can lead to negative effects, like this should fit within the stack you already have.

I wouldn't use them all at once either, like one each day because you aren't supposed to leave ext. oils in your hair depending on the texture.

You probably can't delete this thread, but in a perfect world you would write a thread with all the information for people to actually apply it instead of a relatively open-ended post.

Also, use one color.
Alr I will take this advice.
Dnrd you dumb fag get the hell out of my threads and rope alr you aspie subhuman

• +1
Pinned bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Thebbcmaxxer
since when did my mom make an org account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 63781, nathan and 6 others
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are oils derived from plants theses have been used over multiple generations and time periods. This can be used on your hair and skin. Increasing the hair growth. Providing and increase in skin texture and quality. Making your hair fuller and thicker. Some of these essential oils inculde:
  1. Lavender Oil: Promotes hair growth, helps control dandruff, and has a calming scent.
  2. Rosemary Oil: Stimulates hair follicles, improves circulation to the scalp, and helps combat dandruff.
  3. Peppermint Oil: Refreshes the scalp, promotes hair growth, and adds a cooling sensation.
  4. Tea Tree Oil: Antifungal and antibacterial properties make it useful for treating dandruff and scalp infections.
  5. Cedarwood Oil: Helps balance oil production, stimulates hair growth, and has a woody scent.
  6. Chamomile Oil: Soothes the scalp, reduces inflammation, and adds shine to hair.
  7. Ylang Ylang Oil: Improves hair texture, reduces hair breakage, and has a floral fragrance.
  8. Jojoba Oil: Not technically an essential oil, but it mimics the natural oils of the scalp, moisturizing and nourishing hair follicles
    View attachment 2947853
How do we use these oils?
Because of potency of some of these oils the best solution for how to use them is mixing them with droppers. The ratio for most adults should be around 1-3% of the bottle. So for every 5ml or around a teaspoon add 3-9 drops of esteinal oil. Mark the bottle and date. You want to rub it in your hands to thoroughly mix it when using it. But that depends on the type and what you are using it for. From there you want to rub it on the skin or scalp depending on which mix you are using. I sometimes use mind with my lotions. BUT DO NOT USE IT ON THE FACE. Innless it is jojoba oil. It will cause breakouts and may even get in your eyes.

View attachment 2947851
What mixes should I use?
Hair growth mix: Lavender Oil: 5 drops, Rosemary Oil: 5 drops Cedarwood Oil: 5 dropsJojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons (as carrier oil)

Dandruff control mix: Tea tree: 5 drops, peppermint: 5 drops, rosemary oil: 3 drops and
jojoba: 3 tablesppins
Cooling scalp mix: Pepppermint: 5 drops, Tea tree oil: 3 drops, jojoba oil: 2 tablespoons

Skin mix: lavender:3 drops , chamolie oil: 3 drops,yang ylang oil : 3 drops and any carrier oil of your choosing
cope nigga

What I personally do, is mix them all together then use it as lube for your moms dry pussyflaps.

Yes, with all the different colors I don't know what to look at. Increasing the font size/weight is enough to draw attention to what's important.
I guess. I was using to try to highlight the important stuff. And draw and keep the readers attention.

• +1
Cope

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
#StupidThread

• +1
wheres castor oil? its essential for my coping

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Thebbcmaxxer
This is why the forum is so ass right now. Someone made a thread about softmaxxing, and we've got people calling it a cope but never even trying it.
Thank you bhai

• +1
Reactions: nope
This is why the forum is so ass right now. Someone made a thread about softmaxxing, and we've got people calling it a cope but never even try doing it.
dnr

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i destroyed you mate

• +1
Why didn't you just walk to the natural store. :lul:. Have fun waiting two weeks
nah its coming like tomorrow, fast delivery inside my country

but is it like actually any good? be real with me now bhai

Now lets see real science

its C O P E , COPE

:soy:"
carnosic acid, a phenolic chemical compound in the plant.

Carnosic acid carries anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help...in your body. Applying it to your scalp creates an environment where your hair can thrive.

“If you increase blood flow to the scalp, you give your hair the nutrients it needs to shed less, grow more and just be a bit healthier,” explains Dr. Khetarpal.
nah its coming like tomorrow, fast delivery inside my country

but is it like actually any good? be real with me now bhai
It has made my eyebrows thicker

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Nice bhai:love:

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
:soy:"
carnosic acid, a phenolic chemical compound in the plant.

Carnosic acid carries anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help...in your body. Applying it to your scalp creates an environment where your hair can thrive.

“If you increase blood flow to the scalp, you give your hair the nutrients it needs to shed less, grow more and just be a bit healthier,” explains Dr. Khetarpal.

It has made my eyebrows thicker
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I destroyed you mate
Now keep coping you fucker

• +1
This is why the forum is so ass right now. Someone made a thread about softmaxxing, and we've got people calling it a cope but never even try doing it.
i didnt call it cope you dumb fuck i use it too

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I destroyed you mate
Now keep coping you fucker
"Carnosic acid, an active ingredient in the plant, healed tissue and nerve damage in one study. This ability to heal nerve endings may rejuvenate nerves in the scalp too, in turn possibly restoring hair growth."
I didn't even use the study and yet you said you destroyed me? Learn how to read rather than spiting out yt videos as a dumb response. Even in the video it doesn't disprove it. It just shows that the researchers' are dumb as hell and can't measure. But you destoryed me mate. :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1716833619766.png
    1716833619766.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
"Carnosic acid, an active ingredient in the plant, healed tissue and nerve damage in one study. This ability to heal nerve endings may rejuvenate nerves in the scalp too, in turn possibly restoring hair growth."
I didn't even use the study and yet you said you destroyed me? Learn how to read rather than spiting out yt videos as a dumb response. Even in the video it doesn't disprove it. It just shows that the researchers' are dumb as hell and can't measure. But you destoryed me mate. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: https://tenor.com/search/michael-jordan-laughing-gifs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohh god keep coping dumbass nigga

• +1
You are denying facts, i cannot cure stupid people

Try it out, and see it for yourself

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohh god keep coping dumbass nigga
Is that your response after I just exposed your faggot argument. "Keep coping.." :lul: You used a yt video got proven wrong and told me I am the one who is coping :forcedsmile: Is minx also cope? Because the researchers got that one wrong as well :lul:. In one study....but you destoryed me mate 🤣
Over for you.

You are denying facts, i cannot cure stupid people

Try it out, and see it for yourself
Why don't you answer my question is minx cope? Or are you gonna keep calling me stupid. Your faggot arugment has been exposed.