Invisilign mogs metal braces?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

From my research, all braces can expand dental arch ideal 35-39mm premolar width BUT I could only find anecdotal stories of expansion from those who had Invisilign as opposed to the metal braces group.

i have invisalgin but i havent noticed anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
how does it different compared to other clear aligners?
I have Invisalign type aligners, shouldn’t be too different. It’s annoying af though, especially when u need to take them out outside and there isn’t a sink nearby

I have Invisalign type aligners, shouldn’t be too different. It’s annoying af though, especially when u need to take them out outside and there isn’t a sink nearby
you should have the tray

you should have the tray
U need to rinse them though when u take it out and put it back in ur mouth, don’t wanna put saliva covered aligners in the tray. Idk, just find it hella inconvenient, especially when traveling

U need to rinse them though when u take it out and put it back in ur mouth, don’t wanna put saliva covered aligners in the tray. Idk, just find it hella inconvenient, especially when traveling
I almost always stay at home the only thing I care about is if it expand the dental arch.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon