Invisilign mogs metal braces?

Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,450
Reputation
32,599
1688134183080


From my research, all braces can expand dental arch ideal 35-39mm premolar width BUT I could only find anecdotal stories of expansion from those who had Invisilign as opposed to the metal braces group.
 
i have invisalgin but i havent noticed anything
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
how does it different compared to other clear aligners?
I have Invisalign type aligners, shouldn’t be too different. It’s annoying af though, especially when u need to take them out outside and there isn’t a sink nearby
 
I have Invisalign type aligners, shouldn’t be too different. It’s annoying af though, especially when u need to take them out outside and there isn’t a sink nearby
you should have the tray
 
you should have the tray
U need to rinse them though when u take it out and put it back in ur mouth, don’t wanna put saliva covered aligners in the tray. Idk, just find it hella inconvenient, especially when traveling
 
U need to rinse them though when u take it out and put it back in ur mouth, don’t wanna put saliva covered aligners in the tray. Idk, just find it hella inconvenient, especially when traveling
I almost always stay at home the only thing I care about is if it expand the dental arch.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon

Similar threads

feefz
Replies
7
Views
42
feefz
feefz
fendii
Replies
6
Views
47
fendii
fendii
KurdishMogger
Serious Braces
Replies
2
Views
48
i<3cats
i<3cats
I
Replies
10
Views
98
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
44ngel
Replies
3
Views
59
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top