Inward/outward gonions + chewing hard stuff

D

Deleted member 25219

Iron
Hi. It is said that masseter hypertrophy can make the jawline more angular and wider. Nonetheless some guys say that those results depend on the gonions - whether they are set inwards or outwards. Could I achieve the result shown in the photos? Here’s my current photo too. Ofc, I am not talking about implants or fillers.

Attachments

• D5249DC7-6758-4336-9E5C-A27614D4F2B7.jpeg
    D5249DC7-6758-4336-9E5C-A27614D4F2B7.jpeg
    530.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 0E75B42A-85A1-4ABE-8775-0733EED95FD2.jpeg
    0E75B42A-85A1-4ABE-8775-0733EED95FD2.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DA248884-4BE3-41AA-82CE-3E6C3AC4ADDD.jpeg
    DA248884-4BE3-41AA-82CE-3E6C3AC4ADDD.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27772 and 1 other person
Dnrd and don't care + you are frauding + you are just fishing for compliments

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ripcordgod1, Graham and 2 others
Dnrd and don't care + you are frauding + you are just fishing + compliments
No, I wanna have Ian Somerhalder’s or Brad Pitt’s jawline. I mean wider. That’s why I am asking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and VenatorLuparius
No, I wanna have Ian Somerhalder’s or Brad Pitt’s jawline. I mean wider. That’s why I am asking.
Yours is already wide and chewing does nothing.

why are u concerned about your jaw jfl focus on actual failos

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Graham and 5.5psl
Dnrd and don't care + you are frauding + you are just fishing
why are u concerned about your jaw jfl focus on actual failos
Because it could be slightly wider. Other failos require money, not much, but still. When it comes to the eyes, I have been thinking about Plexr. I’d also like to lower eyebrows, but it’s probably harder. In terms of the eyebrows thickness, even permanent make up will do.

Last edited:
u got that gay look

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 22886
What's your current bf% bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
What's your current bf% bro?
Below 10% for sure, but above 5% I would say. Nonetheless I haven’t measured it. I am 186/187 cm, the weight is 67.8 kg.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
You can potentially reach the desired results unless you've attained your current jaw through a chewing regimen.
Personally, I would advise you to focus on your neck. It's still part of your lower third (getting a bigger neck will make your already very good jaw stand out even more) and currently if you gain anymore jaw width, your neck width will stand out (in a bad way tho) and become uncanny due to being too small

You can potentially reach the desired results unless you've attained your current jaw through a chewing regimen.
Personally, I would advise you to focus on your neck. It's still part of your lower third (getting a bigger neck will make your already very good jaw stand out even more) and currently if you gain anymore jaw width, your neck width will stand out (in a bad way tho) and become uncanny due to being too small
Yes, my neck sucks because I am slim and I don’t lift weights. I should do it. How long does it take to hypertrophy these muscles?

In terms of the jaw width, I don’t chew hard things on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Yes, my neck sucks because I am slim and I don’t lift weights. I should do it. How long does it take to hypertrophy these muscles?
The neck is very quick to hypertrophy and can be trained nearly daily. Just be sure to up your protein intake even if you focus on neck only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25219
The neck is very quick to hypertrophy and can be trained nearly daily. Just be sure to up your protein intake even if you focus on neck only
Thanks bro

Get a fringe, train neck and minoxmaxx your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ErbCel and 2 others
Hi. It is said that masseter hypertrophy can make the jawline more angular and wider. Nonetheless some guys say that those results depend on the gonions - whether they are set inwards or outwards. Could I achieve the result shown in the photos? Here’s my current photo too. Ofc, I am not talking about implants or fillers.
your jaw is fine, its that F tier eye area that u should be worrying about bro

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Ok. What do you recommend? My canthal tilt in reality is slightly positive, in photos it’s neutral. Fixing eyelids?
Idk man, i dont think there is much you can do. the eye area is the hardest and most expensive to fix, not to mention it can be super risky getting cosmetic surgeries for your eyes. i think you might just be screwed, sadly

your jaw is fine, its that F tier eye area that u should be worrying about bro
Ok. What do you recommend? My canthal tilt in reality is slightly positive, in photos it’s neutral. Fixing ei
Idk man, i dont think there is much you can do. the eye area is the hardest and most expensive to fix, not to mention it can be super risky getting cosmetic surgeries for your eyes. i think you might just be screwed, sadly
Ok, but tell me what’s wrong with them, the correction of eyelids isn’t expensive anymore.

Ok, but tell me what’s wrong with them, the correction of eyelids isn’t expensive anymore.
The canthal tilt can even be corrected non-surgically. So can eyelids. In Poland the prices aren’t high in comparison to the us or the uk. I am even inclined to say that they are pretty low. Moreover you can get treatments in installments, so even poorer people can have them.

Last edited:
Train your neck ASAP, it'svery thin now.

Take more NT photos outside

Train neck asap and stop pulling that retarded face, though I doubt you normally do. In your case you have straight gonions so training masseters would normally be a good idea. However, your cheekbones should be a bit wider than your jaw so if you made your jaw wider you would look like shit. You need to make your cheekbones wider.

The two guys you posted look good with a jaw wider than cheekbones, because their eye area is robust and hooded so it makes them look unique. Your eye area isn’t either of the two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Train neck asap and stop pulling that retarded face, though I doubt you normally do. In your case you have straight gonions so training masseters would normally be a good idea. However, your cheekbones should be a bit wider than your jaw so if you made your jaw wider you would look like shit. You need to make your cheekbones wider.

The two guys you posted look good with a jaw wider than cheekbones, because their eye area is robust and hooded so it makes them look unique. Your eye area isn’t either of the two.
How to make cheekbones wider? By chewing? I know fillers and implants for sure.

you can have a brad pitt jaw and look good w anywhere from 95-98% Bigonion but you need temples. OPs jaw is too wide for his temples

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing
you can have a brad pitt jaw and look good w anywhere from 95-98% Bigonion but you need temples. OPs jaw is too wide for his temples
Two options basically: for Brad Pitt Jaw you need wide temples and skull in general, and in OPs case he should just get fillers, implants or surgery for wider cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Two options basically: for Brad Pitt Jaw you need wide temples and skull in general, and in OPs case he should just get fillers, implants or surgery for wider cheekbones.
What about non-surgical lifting? It is said that it can make the cheekbones more prominent

What about non-surgical lifting? It is said that it can make the cheekbones more prominent
What non surgical way? As far as I know, you can either widen the maxilla and thus, the cheekbones (I’m thinking MSE etc.) or you can increase lateral projection with fillers and implants which imo is more effective.

Chewing might make the cheekbones wider in the long run (though I doubt it at your age and we’re talking years as a minimum), but the masseters will get bigger much quicker and simultaneously since they’re a muscle. Essentially, your jaw will get wider much faster than your cheekbones and your cheekbones will realistically never catch up, leading to the width ratio problem I mentioned earlier.

What non surgical way? As far as I know, you can either widen the maxilla and thus, the cheekbones (I’m thinking MSE etc.) or you can increase lateral projection with fillers and implants which imo is more effective.

Chewing might make the cheekbones wider in the long run (though I doubt it at your age and we’re talking years as a minimum), but the masseters will get bigger much quicker and simultaneously since they’re a muscle. Essentially, your jaw will get wider much faster than your cheekbones and your cheekbones will realistically never catch up, leading to the width ratio problem I mentioned earlier.
This type of lifting is about injecting threads in order to elevate the skin, so that you get more hollow cheeks and more prominent cheekbones. The cheekbones aren’t bigger but they seem to be much bigger.

I have been thinking about MSE or hyrax, however I haven’t visited an orthodontist yet.
I would exclude implants as they are too expensive.

• +1
This type of lifting is about injecting threads in order to elevate the skin, so that you get more hollow cheeks and more prominent cheekbones. The cheekbones aren’t bigger but they seem to be much bigger.

I have been thinking about MSE or hyrax, however I haven’t visited an orthodontist yet.
I would exclude implants as they are too expensive.
Thread lifting seems like a normie surgery imo and will probably look quite uncanny, especially since you are quite lean. I doubt it would even do much for you since you already have good prominence (hollow cheeks), and your skin can’t be made much more taut since your fat distribution is good.

Increasing perceived prominence won’t make your face any wider which is what you really need. By increasing the lateral mass of the cheekbones, you can more effectively increase genuine prominence and widen your face at the same time. If you would like to maintain your prominence, however, then cheekbone widening through bone movement like MSE would be the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25219
Thread lifting seems like a normie surgery imo and will probably look quite uncanny, especially since you are quite lean. I doubt it would even do much for you since you already have good prominence (hollow cheeks), and your skin can’t be made much more taut since your fat distribution is good.

Increasing perceived prominence won’t make your face any wider which is what you really need. By increasing the lateral mass of the cheekbones, you can more effectively increase genuine prominence and widen your face at the same time. If you would like to maintain your prominence, however, then cheekbone widening through bone movement like MSE would be the way to go.
Is hyrax effective too?

Is hyrax effective too?
I’ll be honest, I don’t know much but from what I know, hyrax will provide less expansion than MSE. I’d just like to say that you look quite good and I think neck training would get you much further than anything I’ve mentioned. Also be aware that if you widen your palate, your cheeks will probably lose hollowness.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know much but from what I know, hyrax will provide less expansion than MSE. I’d just like to say that you look quite good and I think neck training would get you much further than anything I’ve mentioned. Also be aware that if you widen your palate, your cheeks will probably lose hollowness.
thanks. I know I must train it. You seem to know much, do you know how to lower eyebrows? By Botox?

thanks. I know I must train it. You seem to know much, do you know how to lower eyebrows? By Botox?
Botox reduces muscle tone so in your case I don’t see how it would help since the muscles moving your eyebrows look relaxed. Natural eyebrow position is caused by the supraorbital rims. If they are low (contributing to square orbitals), then your eyebrows will be too.

The only thing that might help you is a reverse brow lift or eyebrow transplant, but moving the eyebrows below your brow ridge would look ridiculous. Furthermore, if I’m not wrong, the reverse brow lift corrects a poorly-done brow lift rather than acting as an independent cosmetic procedure.

Tldr: don’t bother trying to move eyebrows since there is no practical way to move the bone responsible for its position.

I’m just going to say as well that MSE results can be quite cosmetically underwhelming, so unless your palate is very narrow, I would first try out filler for lateral zygo projection to see how it looks, and then finalise with implants for a permanent result.

thanks. I know I must train it. You seem to know much, do you know how to lower eyebrows? By booxh
I’m just going to say as well that MSE results can be quite cosmetically underwhelming, so unless your palate is very narrow, I would first try out filler for lateral zygo projection to see how it looks, and then finalise with implants for a permanent result.
well, I have been thinking about getting fillers, but they are many types of fillers. Some of them can last 3 months, some of them 6 months, some other ones even 1-2 years. ,,Permanent” fillers can last up to 5 years, but I guess they are rare. I would not get an implant now, because it’s too expensive and it requires general anesthesia.

No like he needs the temples too. Based my own tests w fillers you can have small zygos but wide jaw under 98% and itll look normal but its temple width that you need or you hide it with hair as i do. Even if you gave him more zygos he would look retarded

• +1
thanks. I know I must train it. You seem to know much, do you know how to lower eyebrows? By booxh

well, I have been thinking about getting fillers, but they are many types of fillers. Some of them can last 3 months, some of them 6 months, some other ones even 1-2 years. ,,Permanent” fillers can last up to 5 years, but I guess they are rare. I would not get an implant now, because it’s too expensive and it requires general anesthesia.
I have morphed the photo by adding more cheekbones.

Attachments

• AE0A9808-5B1F-4EC9-9DD6-68B56B9C2996.jpeg
    AE0A9808-5B1F-4EC9-9DD6-68B56B9C2996.jpeg
    570.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
No like he needs the temples too. Based my own tests w fillers you can have small zygos but wide jaw under 98% and itll look normal but its temple width that you need or you hide it with hair as i do. Even if you gave him more zygos he would look retarded
High iq tbh

High iq tbh
I only learned this from aspie women saying id lookcbetter w wider zygos but theyd instantly shut up and saw my jaw is perfect once i used my hair as curtains to mask temples

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and Shieda_Kayn
I have morphed the photo by adding more cheekbones.
Read @Blackgymmax ’s post about temple width. Also, you would need extra mass on your zygomatic arches to make your face wider. You just increased the width of the zygomatic bone so it only increased your cheek hollowness. Face width and temple width should be the goals in your case.

I feel like it’s long overdue but I’d like to say that your jaw is fine and shouldn’t be touched (the point of this thread lol).

• +1
I only learned this from aspie women saying id lookcbetter w wider zygos but theyd instantly shut up and saw my jaw is perfect once i used my hair as curtains to mask temples
Even I got tricked by your hair tbh it balances out your facial thirds very well. How do you even hang around people irl who understand bone structure, I would never feel at ease jfl.

• +1
Read @Blackgymmax ’s post about temple width. Also, you would need extra mass on your zygomatic arches to make your face wider. You just increased the width of the zygomatic bone so it only increased your cheek hollowness. Face width and temple width should be the goals in your case.

I feel like it’s long overdue but I’d like to say that your jaw is fine and shouldn’t be touched (the point of this thread lol).
I know, it is a good point, the morphed cheekbones look the way they look because the app which I used does not have so many options.

• Woah
Only realistic flaws are with your upper-eyes, eyebrows and lips. Eyebrows are a softmax and that might be able to halo you to low Chad tier anyway.