iPhone 12 can measure someone's height

Deleted member 10167

Deleted member 10167

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

The gig is up for anyone lying about their height...including foids.

On a positive note, bunch of foids in the USA will be extremely disappointed and slapped with a cold dose of reality when the majority of men are around the 5'9 area, forget 6' JFL. Get ready for a bunch of foids memes and twitter posts saying "wHeRe aRe aLl tHe sIx fOoT cHaDs wAhHhHhHh"

As for us, just don't take any full body pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Greecgawd, RoundHouse and 14 others

The gig is up for anyone lying about their height...including foids.

On a positive note, bunch of foids in the USA will be extremely disappointed and slapped with a cold dose of reality when the majority of men are around the 5'9 area, forget 6' JFL. Get ready for a bunch of foids memes and twitter posts saying "wHeRe aRe aLl tHe sIx fOoT cHaDs wAhHhHhHh"

As for us, just don't take any full body pics
like heed and succeed said, it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, joeveniro and Deleted member 10167
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, bimaximum, kuroro and 7 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167, Deleted member 6723 and Lux
Does it also measure someone's dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Lux
>LiDAR
they are secretly sending messages to manlets

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Inscol, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Fuck I’ll get caught that I’m actually 5’11.7 :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Uglyandfat, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others

holy fuck it's so over for zoomers

lifefuel will halo me since im 6´1 barefoot unlarped d

I doubt this is 100% accurate, would only expose hardcore frauders but everyone knows those are lying anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Unironically this may reduce hypergamy irl because foids will have to accept that there are just not enough 6'0" + Chads . Life fuel for Chadlets tho.

Unironically this may reduce hypergamy irl because foids will have to accept that there are just not enough 6'0" + Chads . Life fuel for Chadlets tho.
cope, Now it's really going to be 5%-0.1% of men getting the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167
" When the Measure app detects a person in the viewfinder, it automatically measures their height from the ground to the top of their head, hat, or hair. "

It includes shoes AND hair. just wear shoelifts and a high hairstyle.. if she asks you to step out of shoes before so she can measure your height or some shit, then shes fucking creepy as shit :lul: :lul: don't lie that hard as well. 2-3 inches with shoe lifts should be alright.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
did ur parents feed you? like wtf? lol bro literally tyreno mogs u dude

yeah somewhat. Didn’t have too much money growing up so yes a lot was left on the table

I disagree. This will all mean foids will be even more competitive and fight for the 1%. Remember, even 5’11’75 will make a roastie dry up faster than the Sahara Desert. So many posts from zoomers and millennials about how they see a dating profile that says 6’ but the foids joke about how that Chadlite is probably actually 5’11 and somehow that’s grounds for swiping left...simply bc he didn’t achieve that coveted 6’.

I’m 30 so unless you’re telling me there’s a miracle in store for me...
at 30 its over tbh you are not a latebloomer then, maybe if you were 18,19 or even 21
unless you are larping

at 30 its over tbh you are not a latebloomer then, maybe if you were 18,19 or even 21
unless you are larping
Nope. I’m 30. 5’1. I work at a fishing gift shop selling fishing shit in Bakersfield in CA. If you visit one and you see the most pathetic depressed manlet you’ve ever seen then good chance that’s me

Nope. I’m 30. 5’1. I work at a fishing gift shop selling fishing shit in Bakersfield in CA. If you visit one and you see the most pathetic depressed manlet you’ve ever seen then good chance that’s me
that the worst larp I saw so far