IQ is the only thing that you need to make it in every aspect of life.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I’m now starting to understand this.

Rewatched Death Note, the nigga Light literally becomes a god and has all the bad bitches.

Think about it, even believing you are higher IQ than you are will boost your IQ.

The human mind is outstanding.

@_MVP_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and murdah
must increase iq

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
take noopept

take noopept
not taking any jew drug, i’m (not tested, just randomly did some IQ tests, so don’t take my statement as seriously as it might look) about 125IQ, but tbh I think I could become even smarter.

I just need to train my mind

Luck mogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, theonewhocantascend, Zeta and 1 other person
not taking any jew drug, i’m (not tested, just randomly did some IQ tests, so don’t take my statement as seriously as it might look) about 125IQ, but tbh I think I could become even smarter.

I just need to train my mind
Honestly everyone has an IQ of “130i”ish nowadays. It’s the sane thing as a dick size of 7 inches. I’ve never met someone who had an IQ that was lower or a dick that was smaller.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Honestly everyone has an IQ of “130i”ish nowadays. It’s the sane thing as a dick size of 7 inches. I’ve never met someone who had an IQ that was lower or a dick that was smaller.
I’ve lower IQ and smaller dick than 7 inches lmao.

Also, are you checking dude’s cocks?

Life is cope we’re gonna die anyways

light was a chad too

looks mogs IQ

but iq is still vital

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, <6PSLcel, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
how do you rate the series after watching it the second time around?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • So Sad
Nah 7 is still pretty uncommon

I havent met anyone below 6 tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and yeeyeeslayer
Shit show after he died
it got significantly worse but i wouldn't say it was shit

even after he died i was coping and thinking that maybe somehow he's alive and will come back at the end to kill light lmao

• +1

even after he died i was coping and thinking that maybe somehow he's alive and will come back at the end to kill light lmao
No it seriously went from a really good show to a below average show

Had to force myself to keep watching

No it seriously went from a really good show to a below average show

Had to force myself to keep watching
Why everyone seems to be on L’s side? I hated that faggot every second of the show.

Light mogs him to death and sent him straight to hell.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Why everyone seems to be on L’s side? I hated that faggot every second of the show.

i hated light

• Woah
no, death note shows that it's all about luck, then you need iq and looks to take advantage of that luck. if he didn't found the death note he would have been just another wageslave, if he didn't have iq he would have been caught fast, if he didn't have looks he couldn't have used misa

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and PseudoMaxxer

I didnt like L he was kinda annoying

• +1
no, death note shows that it's all about luck, then you need iq and looks to take advantage of that luck. if he didn't found the death note he would have been just another wageslave, if he didn't have iq he would have been caught fast, if he didn't have looks he couldn't have used misa
they all matter, but obviously luck mogs all the rest everytime.

Just gotta remember that it doesn’t make sense to base your future around a abstract concept

I absolutely love him, he’s a terra chad in my eyes.

Literally conquered the world through his IQ.
i hated him when he turned into a psychopath near the end, like for example when his dad was on his deathbed and all he was doing was asking him to write mellos name in the deathnote i was like fuck this guy

also i was mad at him for not accepting Ls friendship and instead killing him,

Screenshot 2024 05 24 at 124150 PM

• +1
they all matter, but obviously luck mogs all the rest everytime.

Just gotta remember that it doesn’t make sense to base your future around a abstract concept
iq is an abstacrt concept as well, plenty of fucks with worse grades than me that lifemog to the hell and back, because they have social intelligence. a number doesn't capture all aspects of your intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and PseudoMaxxer
Light has all the bitches cause he is canonically good looking and a ''mogger'' even he states it himself, nothing to do with his IQ jfl

• JFL
Reactions: murdah