IRAN HAS BIRTH RATE OF 1.6 WE'RE SO FUCKED

Don’t waste your prayers on me. God will send me to hell. I have accepted it already. Thank you though, I appreciate it. You’re much nicer than those muzzies who did nothing but break my heart when I was at my lowest. :(
I’ve sent a prayer out for you bhai 😍 God will not send you to hell because there is nothing that God can’t forgive, when repented for in genuine contrition.

You’re gonna make it beta 🫶🏻🙏🏻 🥰

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
The chances are higher but if you’re not good-looking yourself then you won’t really find one. And no, I’ve heard of atheist MTBs being virgins until 21. I couldn’t believe it either.
Well until 21 doesn’t mean much lmao

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I’ve sent a prayer out for you bhai 😍 God will not send you to hell because there is nothing that God can’t forgive, when repented for in genuine contrition.

You’re gonna make it beta 🫶🏻🙏🏻 🥰
You shouldn’t waste your time on me bhai. If it’s about me then God won’t listen or care. I am nothing but a damaged man. A God-forsaken man. God bless you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
netherlands is the same.

When I was young, so like 2007, the idea was that the population in the Netherlands was reaching its height. And would soon decline as the mass of baby-boomers would eventually die. We, as a country, would focus on giving nature more space. Instead of building more and more cities, houses, streets, we would start creating bigger forests, etc.

Now in 2024, full on jewish globalism has taken control here. The POPULATION level hasn't stagnated, no it is INCREASING MORE RAPIDLY THAN EVER BEFORE.

'We need immigrants'. 'We need economic growth'. 'We need more houses, more cities, more streets, more buildings.' We need more workers, refugees, everyone needs to come here.

it's completely and utterly disgusting, but people are brainwashed sheeple and it can't be stopped.

we just need more niggers and curries

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What do you mean? Do you know how rare it is for them to be virgins until their 20s?
Yeh it is but I can’t marry a 20 year old and if they lose their virginity at 21 then they aren’t virgins anymore lol so it’s pointless anyway in the long run

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
we just need more niggers and curries
New York Film GIF

wont stop until netherlands looks like this.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
New York Film GIF

wont stop until netherlands looks like this.
I remember when the Netherlands had 16 million people a few years ago but now it’s 18 million.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeh it is but I can’t marry a 20 year old and if they lose their virginity at 21 then they aren’t virgins anymore lol so it’s pointless anyway in the long run
What’s your age?

"Its religion bro just bring back religion and people will have more kids" JFL

JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT THAT

Every countrys population is genuinely decreasing even niggers populations will eventually decrease too fucking hell we're cooked

You're going to die alone with no wife or children :lul::forcedsmile:
Iran isn't an Islamic Country