Iranians are curries

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

I have pointed the moment where he starts saying that. At the end he basically said that

this guy

is the same as
this guy

and basically says that Iranians are curries. and the iranians on his comment section agreed. Personally I dont think iranians are indians. obviously all of them have some amount of indian in them due to being neighbours for thousands of years.

I'd personally say that if an average iranian does genetic test he can get anywhere from 25 to 50% south asian indian. so yeah in that sense they are indians and even their language is indo-european so they both had the same ancestors which basically proves.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, LightSkinNoob, Hikicel69 and 10 others
@Xangsane is half dravid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Xangsane, justinzayn and 5 others
I noticed i get tagged more with this avi thus proving looks HALO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, .🇹🇩., LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Persians arent curries but they have mixed with them due to the indian migration almost 10% of thier dna is indian (persians).
When are you going to stop being a retard and use your retarded 76 iq brain? stop this dumb shit no one cares.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koosha and Deleted member 14905
How do you feel without your balls ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Persians are iranic and more closely linked to west Asia than South Asia. Throughout history, Indians were sedentary farmers and didn’t really invade or try to take over neighbouring lands

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, koosha, Deprived and 7 others
I noticed i get tagged more with this avi thus proving looks HALO
Avi halo is everything

notice how the normal users have gl avis while the autists and abused dogs have some truecel or cancer meme as their avi

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and currylightskin
Persians are iranic and more closely linked to west Asia than South Asia. Throughout history, Indians were sedentary farmers and didn’t really invade or try to take over neighbouring lands
Iranians and afghans are indo-iranian people, they have more common history then arabs and other semites. Iranians and other iranic people were zoastrainism, and many east iranians followed indic religons like bhuddism. And indians did invade other countries, but didnt need to. Like a kashmiri king expaneded into central asia, and mauryan empire conquered up till near iran

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and currylightskin
Iranians are some type of Mediteranian race. Indians are some type of niggers raped by ancient people from Iran. There the similarities ends. Case close.

@Shrek2OnDvD
@Albeacho
@chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: koosha, Deleted member 14905, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Iranians and afghans are indo-iranian people, they have more common history then arabs and other semites. Iranians and other iranic people were zoastrainism, and many east iranians followed indic religons like bhuddism. And indians did invade other countries, but didnt need to. Like a kashmiri king expaneded into central asia, and mauryan empire conquered up till near iran
They speak an Iranic language while people in the subcontinent speak an Indic language. Believing in bhuddism doesn’t automatically make one an Indian, would you call the Chinese and Japanese Indians? Also invading other countries was the exception, not the rule

• +1
Reactions: koosha, playgirlz, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Curries and Gooks are giga subhumans and should be exterminated.

Imagine South Asia and Central Asia with a population of 2-3 billion Iranid/Afghan moggers. Holy fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: koosha, Deleted member 14905 and Shrek2OnDvD

Imagine South Asia and Central Asia with a population of 2-3 billion Iranid/Afghan moggers. Holy fuck.
Tbh this a pic of a random Afghan soldier I found

Meanwhile most handsome Bollywood actors out of 1.4 billion people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VedicAryan33, Deleted member 16369, Lmao and 3 others
I don't understand why these curries keep sucking Iranic dicks tbh saying things "we wuz da same brootha"

Its like if Mexicans sayed they are the same as Spaniards. Lol.

View attachment 1740476

Afghans and Iranians mog/fog these shitskin turds so hard its crazy.

Now just imagine if there were 2 billion Afghans how many more moggers/foggers would be born among them.

Sad shit that the fertile lands are all inhabited by subhumans.

If I was a giga powerful man like Alexander the Great I would seriously depopulate the south and Central Asia and clear it for the iranid/pamirid/irano Afghan master races.

These shitskins ruin the beautiful mogger phenos when mixing.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koosha, playgirlz and Shrek2OnDvD
View attachment 1740476

View attachment 1740478
random afghan soldier? jfl more like you typing "handsome afghan soldier" in google.

btw to do good in bollywood u dont need looks - all u need are connections and being born into the right family thats it... and then bollywood will make u good looking no matter how subhuman u are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Lmao, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others

this guy makes you look bad @Dragon5000

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Believing in bhuddism doesn’t automatically make one an Indian, would you call the Chinese and Japanese Indians?
Time to call the continent of Asia India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koosha, Shrek2OnDvD and .🇹🇩.
I don't understand why these curries keep sucking Iranic dicks tbh saying things "we wuz da same brootha"

Its like if Mexicans sayed they are the same as Spaniards. Lol.

Afghans and Iranians mog/fog these shitskin turds so hard its crazy.

Now just imagine if there were 2 billion Afghans how many more moggers/foggers would be born among them.

Sad shit that the fertile lands are all inhabited by subhumans.

If I was a giga powerful man like Alexander the Great I would seriously depopulate the south and Central Asia and clear it for the iranid/pamirid/irano Afghan master races.

These shitskins ruin the beautiful mogger phenos when mixing.
your post doesnt make any sense. since indians are the most superior people on this planet

superior = able to produce most people like you - who look like u.

afghans werent able to do this nor any other culture except whites and chinese.

everyone else are severely depopulated.

indian race is 25%+ in this world. and consumes whole of south asia and expands till east asia and even europe. even africa like kenya and madagascar and even south america and carribbean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
View attachment 1740476

View attachment 1740478
Shrek you know I love you for always keeping it real, but you are going to have to stop the reaching :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

- no one thinks srk is hot anymore besides 50 year old aunties that grew up watching him.

Hrithik Roshan literally mogs the whole afghan race lmao, especially in his prime.

And that last guy is a chadpreetlite and would do well with afghan women If they weren't constantly afraid of their dad beheading them, AND YOU KNOW IT. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I have met pashtun people in my life. Yes, they are a decent looking people, but your average afghan does NOT mog lightskin chadpreets. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and .🇹🇩.
Shrek you know I love you for always keeping it real, but you are going to have to stop the reaching :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

- no one thinks srk is hot anymore besides 50 years old aunties that grew up watching him.

Hrithik Roshan literally mogs the whole afghan race lmao, especially in his prime.

And that last guy is a chadpreetlite and would do well with afghan women If they weren't constantly afraid of their dad beheading them, AND YOU KNOW IT. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I have met pashtun people in my life. Yes, they are a decent looking people, but they do not mog lightskin chadpreets. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
punjabis heightmog pashtuns brutally - so brutally. thats the only reason why punjabis have been ruling pashtuns for the last 300 years.

many pashtuns especialy northern have mongoloid frames and are 5'7 and below.

but pashtuns bone mog punjabis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
nah
iranians are much closer to west asians
its curries that are part iranian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, VedicAryan33, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
nice cope
yeah genetics are cope :lul:
curries are just rape babies of indo europeans, iranians and dravidians, plus yall have a bit of chink dna too, lmao 🥱

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
your post doesnt make any sense. since indians are the most superior people on this planet

superior = able to produce most people like you - who look like u.

afghans werent able to do this nor any other culture except whites and chinese.

everyone else are severely depopulated.

indian race is 25%+ in this world. and consumes whole of south asia and expands till east asia and even europe. even africa like kenya and madagascar and even south america and carribbean.
You are the biggest subhuman curry coper on this site and it says something

Indians are only "superior" in their own minds. To the rest of the world you are streetshitters and have always been.

Litteraly every civilizations on earth mogs the indian one.

Your phenos are a joke. Lol.

Honest to god if I had the power I would relieve you curries of your Misery and replace you with superior races like Afghans or Iranians.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Shrek2OnDvD and .🇹🇩.
yeah genetics are cope :lul:
curries are just rape babies of indo europeans, iranians and dravidians, plus yall have a bit of chink dna too, lmao 🥱
mongols never invaded india - no chink
europeans/iranians are rape babies of ancient indians and their native population

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and Detona
You are the biggest subhuman curry coper on this site and it says something

Indians are only "superior" in their own minds. To the rest of the world you are streetshitters and have always been.

Litteraly every civilizations on earth mogs the indian one.

Your phenos are a joke. Lol.

Honest to god if I had the power I would relieve you curries of your Misery and replace you with superior races like Afghans or Iranians.
how are iranians and afghans superior - they are low in population.

Indians are actual chads & Indians will rule the world (currycel copers enter at your OWN RISK)

random afghan soldier? jfl more like you typing "handsome afghan soldier" in google.

btw to do good in bollywood u dont need looks - all u need are connections and being born into the right family thats it... and then bollywood will make u good looking no matter how subhuman u are.

random afghan soldier? jfl more like you typing "handsome afghan soldier" in google

Bro why do people do this :rolleyes:

Why do people race cope this badly. It's so fucking annoying.

"Muh look at this "random" person of my race that I looked up, I totally didn't just type in "afghan man with blue eyes" or "handsome afghan" and try to pass him off as if he was just your average dude"

Retards on this site are so pathetic to race cope. Are you dumbasses blackpilled or not :lul::lul::lul:? The only dignity and honor you should be worried about defending is your own, and maybe your immediate family at most.

These are literally the first 4 pictures I found when I typed in "afghan soldier" into Google. Just a bunch of unimpressive average joes. Smfh:rolleyes:

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
  • download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
  • download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
never said thay did
you have han admixture aka chinese :lul::lul:
east indians like nepalis, and 7 sister states have it but their population is very low.

actual indians dont have chinese jfl. if anything chinese people have indian genetics especially southern chinese.

also literally everyone in SEA has some % of indian genetics. the least is phillipines and the most is indonesia

indonesia literally means island of india or indian islands. south indian kings literally raped throughout south china, thailand, vietnam and pretty much whole of sea.

"Muh look at this "random" person of my race that I looked up, I totally didn't just type in "afghan man with blue eyes" or "handsome afghan" and try to pass him off as if he was just your average dude"

Retards on this site are so pathetic to race cope. Are you dumbasses blackpilled or not :lul::lul::lul:? The only dignity and honor you should be worried about defending is your own, and maybe your immediate family at most.

These are literally the first 4 pictures I found when I typed in "afghan soldier" into Google. Just a bunch of unimpressive average joes. Smfh:rolleyes:
they are basement dwellers. they dont know the real world.

average people of every race looks ugly.

east indians like nepalis, and 7 sister states have it but their population is very low.
as you can see from the admixture table, all populations in india have some chink admixture
bengalis have a slightly bigger amount too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Detona and .🇹🇩.
as you can see from the admixture table, all populations in india have some chink admixture
bengalis have a slightly bigger amount too
british empire looting scamming thugging cope propaganda source :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Detona
british empire looting scamming thugging cope propaganda source :lul:
ok schizo
if you wanna deny facts then thats your problem, you just look delusional to everyone 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detona, Deleted member 16618 and .🇹🇩.
iranians are curries
You claimed in your other thread that even whites were part curry.

Biggest coper on this site.

This is the educational level of curry superpooper 2030 lmao

• +1
Reactions: playgirlz
ok schizo
if you wanna deny facts then thats your problem, you just look delusional to everyone 🤷‍♂️
again, british empire looting scamming thugging "facts" are just blatant propaganda not facts jfl. cope more with fake sources.

ok schizo
He even claims whites are part curry thanx to indo Europeans lol

No wonder these shitskins cant compete with whites. Their iq is single digit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Detona and Deleted member 13787
You claimed in your other thread that even whites were part curry.

Biggest coper on this site.

This is the educational level of curry superpooper 2030 lmao
europeans, iranians, SEA, Tibetans, some africans all have indian dna in them.

No wonder these shitskins cant compete with whites. Their iq is single digit
over for british empire looting scamming thugging cum skin churchills. literally over.

• JFL
Reactions: Detona

No wonder shitskins cant compete with whites
lmao yeah thats actually funny too, cuz any genetic test will easily disprove it, doesnt have to even be a "study", an independent autosomal test will show you that indo europeans were 65%+ east european hunter gatherer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Detona, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
over for british empire looting scamming thugging cum skin churchills. literally over.
Over for the british?

"The late 18th and 19th centuries saw an increase in the incidence of severe famine. Approximately 15 millions died from 1850 to 1899 in 24 major famines; more than in any other 50-year period. These famines in British India were bad enough to have a remarkable impact on the long term population growth of the country, especially in the half-century between 1871–1921. The first, the Great Bengal famine of 1770, is estimated to have taken the lives of nearly one-third of the population of the region—about 10 million people."

more like over for curries...
fuark curry chads rly got fucked there... :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD and Detona
Over for the british?

"The late 18th and 19th centuries saw an increase in the incidence of severe famine. Approximately 15 millions died from 1850 to 1899 in 24 major famines; more than in any other 50-year period. These famines in British India were bad enough to have a remarkable impact on the long term population growth of the country, especially in the half-century between 1871–1921. The first, the Great Bengal famine of 1770, is estimated to have taken the lives of nearly one-third of the population of the region—about 10 million people."

more like over for curries...
fuark curry chads rly got fucked there... :cry:
i mean over for the propaganda that has been propagated by the british and now america.

Indians no more believe in aryan invasion theory. :lul: most people now believe in out of india theory - superior indians invaded and raped cavemen europe.

Indians no more believe in aryan invasion theory. :lul: most people now believe in out of india theory
nobody believes that, except for coping curries of course

• +1
Reactions: Detona and gamma
soon nobody is going to believe aryan invasion theory.

india is soon getting to $5 trillion gdp. to become a superpower it needs to reach 10 trillion. and journey to that will be very fast and once superpower the whole world will learn the out of india theory :lul:

europeans, iranians, SEA, Tibetans, some africans all have indian dna in them.
Its clear as fuck you curries want us Iranians, Afghans and whites Inside you. We would indeed make you better looking but still the off spring would look like shit compared to either of these populations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 19499, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Op is a big troll

Reminder he's claiming that his dick got cut off :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 14905, playgirlz and 2 others
Its clear as fuck you curries want us Iranians, Afghans and whites Inside you. We would indeed make you better looking but still the off spring would look like shit compared to either of these populations
when did i say that. its actually european historians that want us inside them.

Bi

Biggest fucking Cope ever.

Afghans mog shitskins curries to another stratosphere.

Avarage Afghan or any west Asian would be a Bollywood star. Your bollywood stars are chosen specifically because they resemble west Asians more than they resemble South Asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Detona and .🇹🇩.