Iranians are curries

Nobody gives a fuck. Pathetic curries just trying to take everyone down with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17311
Average Iranian

images

Average Indian

View attachment 1742255

Its funny how you guys fight so hard among each other while both races are pretty much similar. And i saw a good amount Afghans as well, most of them are just as brown as Iranians. The only difference is some Afghans also have slanted gook eyes as well
Just shitskin curries trying to take everyone down with them. Nothing else.

The difference between South Asians and Afghans/Iranians is that iranians/Afghans are decent looking and can produce some stunning world class phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Just shitskin curries trying to take everyone down with them. Nothing else.

The difference between South Asians and Afghans/Iranians is that iranians/Afghans are decent looking and can produce some stunning world class phenos.
Im not even a curry bro lol. I dont have horses in this race, just pointing out the obvious lmao

Hrithik Roshan literally mogs the whole afghan race lmao, especially in his prime.
Random afghan mogs hrithik to self harm:

2022 07 29 11 52 34 Window

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 17311 and .🇹🇩.
Cope. Look at his forehead jfl.

Also hrithik is 5’10 and build like a tank.

He SMV mogs the entirety of Afghanistan from evolution and back
Eriksen and cavill also have big foreheads so what? he mogs that mouth breathing street shitter to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Eriksen and cavill also have big foreheads so what? he mogs that mouth breathing street shitter to oblivion.

View attachment 1801312
major cope. Hrithik has light brown skin with reddish undertones and green eyes. his contrast alone is enough to mog him. though he doesn't have top tier bones but his face is harmonious.

View attachment 1801312

He looks like a sewer rat...most of them do because of their eye area and dark circles, black hair and skin. OP also has similar features to this famous actor.

But yeah this guy is the best looking Indian I've seen....pretty sad

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
He looks like a sewer rat...most of them do because of their eye area and dark circles, black hair and skin. OP also has similar features to this famous actor.

But yeah this guy is the best looking Indian I've seen....pretty sad
Cope he’s not best looking Indian. There are probably millions that’ll mog him. He came into industry because of nepotism. There’s hundreds of models much better looking than him. But he smv mog them.

Also ain’t nothing wrong with having black hair jfl. It’s the best hair Color for men.

Also light brown skin with red/orange undertones is arguably the best skin complexion.

Arabs and Iranians have yellow and olive complexion which looks shit.

Cope more.

Cope he’s not best looking Indian. There are probably millions that’ll mog him. He came into industry because of nepotism. There’s hundreds of models much better looking than him. But he smv mog them.

Also ain’t nothing wrong with having black hair jfl. It’s the best hair Color for men.

Also light brown skin with red/orange undertones is arguably the best skin complexion.

Arabs and Iranians have yellow and olive complexion which looks shit.

Cope more.

1. He is the best looking Indian I've seen and you are also one of the best looking Indians I've seen.

2. Black hair is a failo and you relate to black hair since it's what you have hence why you say black hair is the best. You're looking to cope with what you think is best based on your own race and POV. Your perception is not reality.

3. Majority of Indians usually have yellowish skin color with no contrast and no undertones. That or they are dark brown.

4. Youre the same skin color as arabs and iranians as well.

5. lol

Last edited:
1. He is the best looking Indian I've seen and you are also one of the best looking Indians I've seen.
JFL at this cope

2. Black hair is a failo and you relate to black hair since it's what you have hence why you say black hair is the best. You're looking to cope with what you think is best based on your own race and POV. Your perception is not reality.

Cope, Brown/black hair were seen as most attractive. Also,
I don't have black hair, but dark brown hair.

3. Majority of Indians usually have yellowish skin color with no contrast and no undertones. That or they are dark brown.
4. Youre the same skin color as arabs and iranians as well.
Cope, North Indians on average have better skin tone than Iranians and Arabs, Some Iranians have similar skin tone to Indians but most have Arab like skintone.

You are ignored now madarchod :love::love:

Still unnattractive..black eyes and black hair and bad coloring. Only one who ascended was the guy with the fake blue eyes.

Cope, Brown/black hair were seen as most attractive. Also,
I don't have black hair, but dark brown hair.
You didn't read your own study:

I stated earlier black hair is a failo and you have black hair. You switched it up saying "brown/black". Your own study states males and females prefer blonde and Brown hair...not black

Cope, North Indians on average have better skin tone than Iranians and Arabs, Some Iranians have similar skin tone to Indians but most have Arab like skintone.

View attachment 1801354
Most North Indians don't look like that with no undertones. Their coloring is still a failo. White skin is always seen as better. This is why ethnics such as yourself are consistently trying to lighten their skin.

You are ignored now madarchod :love::love:

Next time actually read the study you linked. In fact, everything you've linked has never had any credibility or proof of anything you've stated.

You're too scared to read my reply because it will shatter your coping reality.

Last edited:
Tbh this a pic of a random Afghan soldier I found
View attachment 1740476

Meanwhile most handsome Bollywood actors out of 1.4 billion people
View attachment 1740478
Woooow that’s a really random pic @SunniMogger @TRUE_CEL reall random pic. Like I’ve never ever seen that before. Like, it’s not the first picture that shows up when you type in Afghan blue eyes woooooooow really random. Afghans reall are moggers man….

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and SunniMogger
At first I read this thread as "Iranians are cute", so I thought it was gonna be a brosome nohomopilled thread.

Woooow that’s a really random pic @SunniMogger @TRUE_CEL reall random pic. Like I’ve never ever seen that before. Like, it’s not the first picture that shows up when you type in Afghan blue eyes woooooooow really random. Afghans reall are moggers man….
When I search up average punjabi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 16371