Iranians are curries

Avarage Afghan or any west Asian would be a Bollywood star. Your bollywood stars are chosen specifically because they resemble west Asians more than they resemble South Asians.
have you never seen punjabis or north indian people? we are south asians and has nothing to do with west asia.

According to OP curries:

wuz kangz

wuz pharoahs

wuz white

wuz med

wuz Mesopotamia

wuz Europe

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and playgirlz
Bi

Biggest fucking Cope ever.

Afghans mog shitskins curries to another stratosphere.

Avarage Afghan or any west Asian would be a Bollywood star. Your bollywood stars are chosen specifically because they resemble west Asians more than they resemble South Asians.
Dumbass I've seen average afghans, you guys literally look like this. None of these guys would get casted anywhere.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: dumbass what the hell do you mean by west Asians, south Asians? Retard, curries are literally a mix of both ancestries, so we own both :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. P

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5400.jpg
    5400.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
have you never seen punjabis or north indian people? we are south asians and has nothing to do with west asia.
Punjabis and North Indians are shitskins I have seen them.

Here you go. Random crowd off Google

This is Punjabi, right?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and currylightskin

ok whos next?

me saaar 100% pashtun saaar i will rule bollybood saar i am white saaar i mog everyone in bollybood saaar
Screen Shot 2022 06 19 at 11756 PM

Dumbass I've seen average afghans, you guys literally look like this. None of these guys would get casted anywhere.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: dumbass what the hell do you mean by west Asians, south Asians? Retard, curries are literally a mix of both ancestries, so we own both :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. P

Punjabis and North Indians are shitskins I have seen them.

Here you go. Random crowd off Google

View attachment 1740568

This is Punjabi, right?
punjabis are very diverse people and have hundreds of castes. you cant group them under 1 but yeah an average punjabi height mogs average pashtun. but average pashtun facially mogs average punjabi due to better bones.

These are fucking Uzbeks. Even they mog you superpoopers. Though still subhumans. Imagine being mogged by subhuman gooks

At least you admit that the only good thing curries have comes from West Asia/Iranian plateu. But still not enough as you are still subhumans mixed with niggervidians

Curries wants to link people who look like this

134451980 14379947870421n

And people who look like this

Daisyridley 0

To "people" who look like this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and Shrek2OnDvD
iranians are not curries; the majority of your brain-cells just aren't functioning properly. case closed, move along

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koosha, Albeacho and Shrek2OnDvD
never linked anyone with dravidians or aborigines. I always say north india dumbwit.
The picture shows north indian Punjabi too, you low iq monkey. North and South India is throughly mixed with niggervidians. You curries all look the same to outsiders. Punjabis slightly more West Asian mixed looking but still overwhelmingly South Asian looking

• Ugh..
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
The picture shows north indian Punjabi too, you low iq monkey. North and South India is throughly mixed with niggervidians. You curries all look the same to outsiders. Punjabis slightly more West Asian mixed looking but still overwhelmingly South Asian looking
you then dont know about caste system. india is not mexico. caste system is very prevalent there even in cities. certain castes can only marry certain castes... so ur argument doesnt make any sense of india being mixed.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@Chocolate lover look at what central Asian emperor and mogger, Babur, said about Hindus. Beyond Brutal

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 19948
He even claims whites are part curry thanx to indo Europeans lol

No wonder these shitskins cant compete with whites. Their iq is single digit
Jesus was actually a hindu priest according to him

• JFL
Reactions: koosha, playgirlz, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
looks boring and dull. also central asia wasnt rich at the time of babur. India was the richest part of the world. and I'm sure babur didnt said that. because if india was such a shithole. why did everyone wanted to come here?

literally every traveller, every invader described india as rich and prosperous with great quality of life.

Keep coping pajeet, The only arabs that have much indian dna are gulf arabs, Arabs and meds don't have any indian dna, Most of us have southern european and arab ancestry, You should be grateful that arabs spread their genes to your shithole continent and made your people look way better then they should be, Punjabs are tall but they are still subhuman

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, koosha, Hikicel69 and 2 others
These are fucking Uzbeks. Even they mog you superpoopers. Though still subhumans. Imagine being mogged by subhuman gooks

At least you admit that the only good thing curries have comes from West Asia/Iranian plateu. But still not enough as you are still subhumans mixed with niggervidians
Nigger Uzbeks or not they are still afghans. And on top of that they aren't even comparable because they are asian looking and not caucasian. I think east asians like Koreans and Japanese on average mog brown people (that includes pashtuns:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

I don't know why you are talking like we owe West Asia anything, these are our ancestors, unironically south asia has a higher rate of western eurasian y dna haplogroups than Iran itself :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and r1a mogs you guys actually.

Also dumbass pashtuns have abo blood in them as well :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I don't know why you guys are coping thinking you're pure or some shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-114041_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220619-114041_Reddit.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Keep coping pajeet, The only arabs that have much indian dna are gulf arabs, Arabs and meds don't have any indian dna, Most of us have southern european and arab ancestry, You should be grateful that arabs spread their genes to your shithole continent and made your people look way better then they should be, Punjabs are tall but they are still subhuman
Calm down arab, there is barely any arab ancestry in South Asians :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, Arabs are not a good looking people unless they are levantines, and even then it's just decent looking. :rolleyes:

• +1
What a fucking cope thread, Average iranian has 2-3 percent south asian ancestry at most. We are west asians first and foremost. The reason some indians resemble iranians is because of the many generation of iranian soldiers raping indian foids.
Don't ever compare iranians with indian subhumans again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16618, playgirlz and 1 other person
What a fucking cope thread, Average iranian has 2-3 percent south asian ancestry at most. We are west asians first and foremost. The reason some indians resemble iranians is because of the many generation of iranian soldiers raping indian foids.
Don't ever compare iranians with indian subhumans again
cope on inhumane levels jeez :p

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy

I have pointed the moment where he starts saying that. At the end he basically said that
this guy
View attachment 1740420
is the same as
this guy

View attachment 1740421

and basically says that Iranians are curries. and the iranians on his comment section agreed. Personally I dont think iranians are indians. obviously all of them have some amount of indian in them due to being neighbours for thousands of years.

I'd personally say that if an average iranian does genetic test he can get anywhere from 25 to 50% south asian indian. so yeah in that sense they are indians and even their language is indo-european so they both had the same ancestors which basically proves.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin

Conspiracy theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: playgirlz and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
cope on inhumane levels jeez :p
no point in arguing with a subhuman mumbai rat with you but just to end all of this look at the genetic make up of an average iranian
Screenshot 1

0.6 percent south asian dna mother fucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
no point in arguing with a subhuman mumbai rat with you but just to end all of this look at the genetic make up of an average iranian
View attachment 1741001
0.6 percent south asian dna mother fucker
:ROFLMAO: you're showing me 1 23andme or whatever test. this doesnt prove anything son. having 0.6% south asian in iran is as rare as having 90% nordic.

most iranians are indians genetically. Abhijit basically proves it in the above video. they both are 1 single race. its the semites (arabs) and caucasus people who are different. but iranians = indians. persian = hindi. zoroastrianism = hinduism.

no need to argue with u anymore.

• +1
Anything touched by curries turn to subhuman monkey shit and you idiot curries know it. Id rather kill every one of my race than see it turn into some monkey turd curry race

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Nigger Uzbeks or not they are still afghans. And on top of that they aren't even comparable because they are asian looking and not caucasian. I think east asians like Koreans and Japanese on average mog brown people (that includes pashtuns:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

I don't know why you are talking like we owe West Asia anything, these are our ancestors, unironically south asia has a higher rate of western eurasian y dna haplogroups than Iran itself :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and r1a mogs you guys actually.

Also dumbass pashtuns have abo blood in them as well :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I don't know why you guys are coping thinking you're pure or some shit.
Nigger I have told this forum before curries aren't even caucasian themselves. Biggest Cope you subhumans have is thinking your are part of some "caucasian" race. In no way did Dravidian niggers came from caucasus mountains lol

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Cope. I'd rather be a goatfucking towelhead Iranian than be a cowfucking, piss drinking, curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Bi

Biggest fucking Cope ever.

Afghans mog shitskins curries to another stratosphere.

cope i mog tf outta every afghan i met here in the UK jfl they are boneless

• +1
Dude I have told this forum before curries aren't even caucasian themselves. Biggest Cope you subhumans have is thinking your are part of some "caucasian" race. In no way did Dravidian niggers came from caucasus mountains lol
cope! major cope. I am not talking about dravidians. I am talking about north indian higher caste indians - they are all caucasians. with fair to medium brown skin color and hyperleptorrhine and leptorrhine noses - ectomorph build with average height of 5'9.

I have pointed the moment where he starts saying that. At the end he basically said that
this guy
View attachment 1740420
is the same as
this guy

View attachment 1740421

and basically says that Iranians are curries. and the iranians on his comment section agreed. Personally I dont think iranians are indians. obviously all of them have some amount of indian in them due to being neighbours for thousands of years.

I'd personally say that if an average iranian does genetic test he can get anywhere from 25 to 50% south asian indian. so yeah in that sense they are indians and even their language is indo-european so they both had the same ancestors which basically proves.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin

Iran is a pretty mogger country . All the Iranians I've met in the USA are manlets for some reason but Iranians in Iran seem to mog more.

• +1
Calm down arab, there is barely any arab ancestry in South Asians :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, Arabs are not a good looking people unless they are levantines, and even then it's just decent looking. :rolleyes:
Says the curry telling me that i have his shitskin subhuman genes in me, Look at male models in india, They are all arab passing or white passing none of them look like indians, There's all types of arabs retard and different phenos, There's different looking iraqis and different looking iranians, I have tons of cousins who have blue and green eyes, If arabs got any dna from curries they would be subhuman just like gulf arabs

• JFL
you have to be mentally challenged
he's just a delusional shitskin curry munching coper, That vegan diet got to his head and now he's retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: playgirlz and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
cope! major cope. I am not talking about dravidians. I am talking about north indian higher caste indians - they are all caucasians. with fair to medium brown skin color and hyperleptorrhine and leptorrhine noses - ectomorph build with average height of 5'9.

Every curry has the same shitskin pheno and dna.

Over for your copes.

• JFL
Says the curry telling me that i have his shitskin subhuman genes in me, Look at male models in india, They are all arab passing or white passing none of them look like indians, There's all types of arabs retard and different phenos, There's different looking iraqis and different looking iranians, I have tons of cousins who have blue and green eyes, If arabs got any dna from curries they would be subhuman just like gulf arabs
Nigger I never claimed that Arabs have curry dna you pea brained camel fucker.

Jfl look this shit lmfao, here we go again with insecure retards so threatened by the existence of chadpreets that they go on an claim they are arab or white. Hey nigger, those people are 100% South asian. If they took a dna test it would come up as south asian, also they don't look like Arabs they look like Iranians at most (which makes sense since south Asians and Iranians literally share similar genetics) and Iranians and Arabs don't look like each other at all because they don't share similar genetics.

You idiot that's why I said only levantine arabs are good looking. Gulf Arabs are subhuman, North Africans look like retarded mulattos. And cope so fucking much on "muh different Iraqi phenos". Your average Iraqi looks like saddam hussein, brown, Arab eyes, and Arab looking face overall. Stop using minority populations as a way to represent your average arab.

• +1

Over for your copes.
i can tell you have never ever been to india or either you have been but coping really hard.

Over for your copes.
Not even genetically accurate but keep coping. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Funny even normal caste south Indians have as much if not more baloch (Neolithic Iranian) dna in them than actual Iranians. :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• xpJZ6c3O4A-AjktslWRyMofByeKMRJI-hRLPuQuAtXU (1).jpg.png
    xpJZ6c3O4A-AjktslWRyMofByeKMRJI-hRLPuQuAtXU (1).jpg.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 0
  • M1AhLaA1Kb-XflGmbkwEVDraWokSs_mVa1PLCF7XStc (1).jpg (1).png
    M1AhLaA1Kb-XflGmbkwEVDraWokSs_mVa1PLCF7XStc (1).jpg (1).png
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
This thread is so full of major curry coping mechanism its crazy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Basically every curry knows the only way they can ascend is if Iranians and Afghans mix with them so they can become more caucasian and Iranic looking. Even if we would do that Problem with that is there are more than 2 billion curries and only 120 million Iranics. Curries are forever doomed to look curry no matter what race they mix with. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why would any fucking Afghan or Iranian destroy their pheno with inferior pajeet dna knowing the mongrel race is gonna have the same problem as the original curry race (that they are ugly)?

Here is a better solution though: the replacement of the curry race by Iranians and Afghans.

Thats the only way South Asians can become good looking tbh. If they stop breeding and die out. Then Iranians and Afghans migrate to South Asia and start big population expansion. Problem solved.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: playgirlz, VedicAryan33, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 3 others
Iranians/Afghans are moggers unlike shitskin curries. We need to keep them pure and alive kicking forever.

Fuark... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Afghans and Iranians mog/fog these shitskin turds so hard its crazy.

Now just imagine if there were 2 billion Afghans how many more moggers/foggers would be born among them.

Sad shit that the fertile lands are all inhabited by subhumans.

If I was a giga powerful man like Alexander the Great I would seriously depopulate the south and Central Asia and clear it for the iranid/pamirid/irano Afghan master races.

These shitskins ruin the beautiful mogger phenos when mixing.
Average Iranian

images

Average Indian

Its funny how you guys fight so hard among each other while both races are pretty much similar. And i saw a good amount Afghans as well, most of them are just as brown as Iranians. The only difference is some Afghans also have slanted gook eyes as well

Average Iranian

images

Average Indian

View attachment 1742255

Its funny how you guys fight so hard among each other while both races are pretty much similar. And i saw a good amount Afghans as well, most of them are just as brown as Iranians. The only difference is some Afghans also have slanted gook eyes as well
average indian is not a south indian jfl :lul: - the copes are strong here.

I've seen a shit loads of Indians and all of them were looking like that tbh
maybe where you live have a south indian community. indians are a very diverse race. average indian does not look like that. and not even average south indian is that recessed. that pic is nothing but a cope for copers here to sleep well at night.

• Hmm...
maybe where you live have a south indian community. indians are a very diverse race. average indian does not look like that. and not even average south indian is that recessed. that pic is nothing but a cope for copers here to sleep well at night.
i mean the picture is obviously a meme. i literally used the ahmedinejad as average iranian jfl and you are only bothered by the indian one jfl?

• +1
i mean the picture is obviously a meme. i literally used the ahmedinejad as average iranian jfl and you are only bothered by the indian one jfl?
i dont know who that is. but he is not ugly rather below average normie