Iranians could have been blonde blue eyed Nordic slayers

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
Most Iranians are very patriotic and overproud subhumans. I am one of few who isn't patriotic or proud and who realize my loss of potential.

My ancestors were the indo Europeans of the Steppe. These indo european steppe warrior Chads were the biggest moggers the world has ever seen. Bigger moggers than Vikings and Anglos. I could have been a blonde blue eyed warriot chad if they hadn't race mixed with brown shitskins of iran.

Makes me sad every time I think about this ancient race mixing.

A few Iranians can be whiite passing today but they dont represent the avarage shitskin in that place at all.

View attachment 1772717
View attachment 1772723

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Actually if you read Alfred rosenburg he explains how the aryans tried to save there bloodline in Iran by Zohotarianism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 8608
Most Iranians are very patriotic and overproud subhumans. I am one of few who isn't patriotic or proud and who realize my loss of potential.

My ancestors were the indo Europeans of the Steppe. These indo european steppe warrior Chads were the biggest moggers the world has ever seen. Bigger moggers than Vikings and Anglos. I could have been a blonde blue eyed warriot chad if they hadn't race mixed with brown shitskins of iran.

Makes me sad every time I think about this ancient race mixing.

A few Iranians can be whiite passing today but they dont represent the avarage shitskin in that place at all.

View attachment 1772717
View attachment 1772723
How did you decide that u had Indo European Steppe ancestory? Also First Yamnayans were mostly dark haired bronze tanned skinned under the Sun of Pontic steppes. Later mixing with northern Cultures of Europed blond hairedness and lighter eyes become more dominant. Bronze skin dark hair mogs anyway. Tho its almost all bone structure