Is 0.5% tretinoin enough to look good?

Z

Zain202

Bronze
I managed my life-long acne through 0.1 differin + 0.5 tret from Skinorac.

However i’m left with alot of scars and hyperpigmentation, I did two co2 laser treatments for that and it got better but nowhere near where i want to it to be. I plan to keep using tret but since I switched to it not long ago I don’t know if it will be enough to treat my PIH or not? I know it helps but I’m wondering if there’s another active/product that i can add to speed up the process significantly?

Most of the hyperpigmentation routines i saw include +100 products and I really can’t stick to that as a daily routine.

I want to note that i’m also a poc so i’m afraid to use something that will worsen the problem instead of treating it.

Thank you in advance :)

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

i have the same problem. if you have scars you need subcision plus filler or you can try professional microneedling. you have to go to a clinic and ask them to get your required treatment, you can also try azelaic acid for PIE

What's your routine? Did you try azelaic acid?

What sort of scars? Energy devices might not be very useful for you. You might better opt for subcision with filler or TCA/phenol cross.

Scars under eyes. Is it possible to do something with meds rather than doing fillers?

Which
i have the same problem. if you have scars you need subcision plus filler or you can try professional microneedling. you have to go to a clinic and ask them to get your required treatment, you can also try azelaic acid for PIE
azelaic adic do you use or suggest?