Is 1.5 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight enough? 😈😱

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
Pls tell me it is i can’t bother eating 1g of protein /lb of bodyweight anymore 😡🫡🤑

I eat 200 g of protein a day as a 60 kg manlet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
50 g is prolly enough 70 g if you lift

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and Deleted member 51465
even 1g/kg is enough

• Love it
And where has that gotten u so far?
Year round 10% body fat shredded abs visible cheekbones jaw and 901 ng/dL testosterone and 50.5% muscle mass index ratio (which is very high)

• Woah
Wtf u Are eating too much

No way that low??
not rlly low just autists here will make u think that u need 100 or 200 grams everyday or itll be over and shit
and again it mostly depends on your bodyweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and Deleted member 51465
Year round 10% body fat shredded abs visible cheekbones jaw and 901 ng/dL testosterone and 50.5% muscle mass index ratio (which is very high)
woah lol i mogged you in every aspect you named
how tall are u btw and weight?

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
50 g is prolly enough 70 g if you lift
Unsure.

In the psyche ward when I was sectioned the food was shit, low calories and low protein, I lost about 6kg in 3 months, and more of it was muscle than fat, AND I was doing squats and pull ups and push ups every day (couldn't do deadlifts cos everything was bolted down).

So having about 60g of protein a day AND lifting I still lost too much muscle, I'd say for a girl 50g is fine, for a guy it starts at 100g

• Woah
Ive heard 0.7g/lb is optimal

• +1
That is impressive, r u v young?

Tbh I need 160g a day and struggle (partly cos I am in Hong Kong where protein is harder to come by, partly cos I just can't eat that much) so resort to getting 60g a day fron shakes, which is not great!

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and One Rep Max
That is impressive, r u v young?

Tbh I need 160g a day and struggle (partly cos I am in Hong Kong where protein is harder to come by, partly cos I just can't eat that much) so resort to getting 60g a day fron shakes, which is not great!
I am 20

My biggest source is egg whites and 300 g of chicken breast

Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance is extremely easy if you eat whole foods.
Shine some lights to these Dalits bhai. "If I don't coom 200g porotein after lifting my progress is gone" nooooooo

• JFL
  • +1
Shine some lights to these Dalits bhai. "If I don't coom 200g porotein after lifting my progress is gone" nooooooo
Theyre actually doing some damage overeating protein, let alone for some BCAA's pro aging effect, they are also indirectly reducing the amount of carbs they eat thus minimising the effect of carb's protein sparing effect and muscle glycogen increase. High protein also increases cortisol which is the last thing you want to do when you are lifting heavy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and Deleted member 51465
Theyre actually doing some damage overeating protein, let alone for some BCAA's pro aging effect, they are also indirectly reducing the amount of carbs they eat thus minimising the effect of carb's protein sparing effect and muscle glycogen increase. High protein also increases cortisol which is the last thing you want to do when you are lifting heavy.
Listen to the AIR 300 bhai here you dalits. In fact you should go kiss his feet and bathe with his medium roast coffee scent piss

• JFL
Listen to the AIR 300 bhai here you dalits. In fact you should go kiss his feet and bathe with his medium roast coffee scent piss
Iodine is reacting well with me, i thought my yellow piss was due to heavy metal excretion but its prolly just the riboflavin lol. Anyways iodine mogs hard. Im gonna do 30 days of iodine detox and then start vitamin k2

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Iodine is reacting well with me, i thought my yellow piss was due to heavy metal excretion but its prolly just the riboflavin lol. Anyways iodine mogs hard. Im gonna do 30 days of iodine detox and then start vitamin k2
Will incorporate magnesium glycinate for my first stack. Raw honey with CO giving me vivid dreams but defo will up it with the mag. Also bowel movements been going good with the introduction of medium roast right after waking up. Looking forward bhai