Is 170lbs (77kg) a good goal?

B

Broski

Zephir
Im 5'10 (177-178cm) and currently am 150 ish lbs/68-69 kg fasted morning weight (I was 130 ish lbs/58-59 kg a year ago before training) and I'm lean. Some people say I don't need to get bigger, although I feel small still. Would 170 lean be a good goal? Can I reach this (naturally) in a year (while remaining lean)? I don't want a bulky bodybuilder (male gaze) look, just want to be muscular enough people know I lift but not stocky ifykwim? I must add I have a light frame (6.5 inch wrists, 8 inch ankles, narrow waist, wide shoulders) so perhaps I look heavier than my current weight.

Last edited:
weight doesnt really matter when we take muscle mass into account
its 10% bf or death

weight doesnt really matter when we take muscle mass into account
its 10% bf or death
i was 10% when i was skinny, got female attention but was bullied hard by dudes. Not worth it imo. I get no bitches now but could be because of facial bloat from the bulk.

i was 10% when i was skinny, got female attention but was bullied hard by dudes. Not worth it imo. I get no bitches now but could be because of facial bloat from the bulk.
roids bro, cant be lean big and natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
By "Big" do you mean like 27+ bmi and lean or is being like 24 bmi lean big enough?
i am not sure tbh. but i mean to look like you lift in clothes not just naked.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Broski
178cm 77kg - 10-12% bf this is pretty much the limit of almost all naties at that height after few years of training. Looks solid.

If you want to be *really big* and lean though then achieving 90+ kg while retaining 10-12% bf is close to impossible without roids.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Yes. That's a great bodyweight for your height LEAN. 150 lbs is way too skinny imo

Yes, good goal. Your height in cm -100 = your ideal weight in kg.
77-80 kg should be your goal. Depend how good u respond to training but important to notice that u need to be lean at this weight. Bloated 80 kg is shit.
Also BMI is very inaccurate i recommend u to use FFMI. 21-22 FFMI is your goal basically

• +1
Reactions: Broski