Is 25 push-ups pathetic?

D

Deleted member 20179

Ramen noodles
Considering I could do 35 junior year of HS 4 years ago 😂? I spammed 100 today broken into 4 sets but still feel like shit

I can’t believe how weak I gotten

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
No thats pretty good! Most cute guys cant do 15

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Toth's thot
Above average but for actual gym goes below average.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and SecularIslamist
i did around 70 in 1 set but was skinny af and i couldnt lift anything for 2 days

No thats pretty good! Most cute guys cant do 15
Maybe pull ups. If you can’t do 15 push ups, it’s a wrap and it’s time to transition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 33424 and WanderingBurro
Maybe pull ups. If you can’t do 15 push ups, it’s a wrap and it’s time to transition.
Youre just an ugly gym freak. Opinion dismissed!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Plenty of fatsos who can’t do a single one

Most people do 100 pervent more cuz they use shit form tho

Youre just an ugly gym freak. Opinion dismissed!
I haven’t been to the gym properly for months jfl. Even before gym I could do 40 with chest to ground form. Of course if you’re obese or have Klinefelters it might be an issue…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I haven’t been to the gym properly for months jfl. Even before gym I could do 40 with chest to ground form. Of course if you’re obese or have Klinefelters it might be an issue…
Oh fuck… looks like i spoke too soon bro

I bet your form wasnt good hehehe

extreme exaggeration bro. We 25 push-up cels stay winning

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 18582
@vanillaicecream How many Pushups you do broseph

No it wasnt… you are jjst pretending the average is higher than it is to make more greycels feel bad about themselves…
The avg is 5 lol

Considering I could do 35 junior year of HS 4 years ago 😂? I spammed 100 today broken into 4 sets but still feel like shit

I can’t believe how weak I gotten
Depends on your weight if you weight like 300 lbs then its pretty fucking impressive if your less than 160 its pretty bad

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Attachments

• E8A7E24A-CED4-4604-BC3A-C18B25AF9E20.jpeg
    E8A7E24A-CED4-4604-BC3A-C18B25AF9E20.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
Shut up nigga 25 push ups its good, ob depends on your weight, its not the same weighting 155 lbs as weighting 185, also most people that claims doing 25+ is lying because they are doing bad form as 99% people even gym goers do.

Shut up nigga 25 push ups its good, ob depends on your weight, its not the same weighting 155 lbs as weighting 185, also most people that claims doing 25+ is lying because they are doing bad form as 99% people even gym goers do.
Good post youre making your mark here bro

40 isn’t anything so crazy. It shows you’re healthy and athletic. 60 plus is good.
Yeah 40 is just a good number its not like insane, currently i can do about 60ish good form pushups in a row

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
No it wasnt… you are jjst pretending the average is higher than it is to make more greycels feel bad about themselves…
Nope, just looking at the studies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Attachments

• EA32F5BF-1611-4DF7-B62A-E82E56224B3D.jpeg
    EA32F5BF-1611-4DF7-B62A-E82E56224B3D.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Maestheticmaso wants us to believe that the average is equal to the standards for an elite navy seal soldier LMAO

Average is 5 for Klinefeltercels maybe

Lol averaging something like that is stupid when a large majority of america is obese
The average healthy male, should be able to atleast 25 straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
I
post source bri

The average healthy male, should be able to atleast 25 straight
I don’t really disagree. I can do 26 with perfect form. Past that it seems pointless tho.

The avg is 5 lol
Like you said, you did 35 in jr HS when you were still developing. Imagine how much it should be now considering your muscle mass, bone mass and hormones should be at optimal levels!

Yeah it’s pretty average for young man. I think 40 would be considered’good’ but it’s not anywhere near elite

Intermediate its like 1-2 years of training, even though good form is rare, and I'm a callisthenic nigga so I now what I'm talking about :feelskek:

Like you said, you did 35 in jr HS when you were still developing. Imagine how much it should be now considering your muscle mass, bone mass and hormones should be at optimal levels!
I wasn’t a drunk then tho

This should end all the copes.

Attachments

• 749B77D4-55B0-465C-87D0-119A1FF18008.jpeg
    749B77D4-55B0-465C-87D0-119A1FF18008.jpeg
    373.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sens
Average person can barley do one, but the average person is a loser npc, so u should aim for 40 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 20179