is 6'5-6'6 too tall??

Deleted member 18917

Deleted member 18917

Bronze
I'm scared I might become way too tall, one of my uncle's is 6'4.5 and I'm taller than he was when he was my age (I'm 15 years old, 6'3.) Is there such a thing as too tall (obviously I think 6'7 is a bit too tall), but what about anywhere between 6'4-6'6??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 15827, zeke714 and 2 others
hopefully you grow to 8ft and smack ur head on the door frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Biiyo03, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 10 others
I think height is very much alike to penis size, 5 inches is average, and anything below is a death sentence, Although! anything above is a massive positive thing. Same with height id say anything between 5'8 and 6'8 is positive

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Growth Plate, goshak and 2 others
Yes. 6'1-6'4 is ideal. 6'6 is asking for trouble but hadms good niche apoeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, goshak and 4 others
keep in mind the average height in my country is 1 inch taller than the average in the US
Still 6'1-6'4 is ideal shift to 6'4 if your country has good height avg

• +1
Reactions: goshak and Deleted member 16369
I'm scared I might become way too tall, one of my uncle's is 6'4.5 and I'm taller than he was when he was my age (I'm 15 years old, 6'3.) Is there such a thing as too tall (obviously I think 6'7 is a bit too tall), but what about anywhere between 6'4-6'6??
I'm 15 years old, 6'3. START lifting doing squats will slow dow growth

For attraction? Not really.

For knee/back problems, and longevity? Probably.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 9779
poor you

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and WhiteGoodman
For attraction? Not really.

For knee/back problems, and longevity? Probably.
JFL if you think I care about knee and back problems. I just care about attraction. also my family has good health genes, everyone is super fucking tall and literally everyone who has died in my family died at least 90 years old. Pretty sure someone in my family lives more than a 100 years despite being extremely poor and starving and smoking and alcohol. And no health problems in my family. ABSOLUTE MOGGER GENES BOW DOWN TO MY SUPERIOR LIFESPAN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Vasco-v2, Biiyo03 and 7 others
Yeah you are already too tall imo

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, FreakkForLife, johncruz12345 and 5 others
No such thing as too tall all as long as you have the right proportions.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, IMZLEGEND, FreakkForLife and 2 others
get on t and lift weights.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
no
there is no too tall

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Looks234, Deleted member and 1 other person
Yes. 6'1-6'4 is ideal. 6'6 is asking for trouble but hadms good niche apoeal
I’d say past 6’5 is non ideal
Keep fucking coping. Downside of being tall is worse proportions. If you're proportional then being taller is better. I love how authoritatively you guys speak when you're shut-in incels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Mewton, FreakkForLife and 3 others
@germanlooks

6'4-6'5 is ideal.

Coping so hard, even i you're 5 fucking 8, you will SLAY with a good face. Giga slayers like Delon, Chris Carmack (fucked prime lima among others), Jordan Barrett, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Zac Efron all have insane smv and dont even hit 6foot

Now are you these top tier chads aesthetically, no. Even some get failoed or at least would be much better off taller, that's undeniable

But the obsession with height, 6'3 or death has got to go tbh.

After 6'4-6'5 is where you start to meet diminshing returns. Unless baskebtall or guniess world record mog maxxing.

From changes in lifestlye and awkwardness to even being too tall for females. Also at such height, the body will have to produce much more blood, testosterone, etc. Usually people at such heights have complications later down the road and have Low T proportions

Inb4 using some 6'9 Lebron/Kobe/Giannis tier genetic giga outlier to disprove my point

Tldr: Generally the ubermensch height is 6'4-6'5.

@germanlooks
@Biiyo03
@Preston
@Kingkellz (thoughts bro)?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 15827 and germanlooks

Foids in the comment section thirst over 7ft tall Tyrone without even knowing how does his face look like. So, no, it's definitely not "too tall"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Tallooksmaxxer, Looks234 and 3 others
6 - 6 4 ideal tbh
6ft -6'1 even 6'2 isnt ideal. you're safe then from being ridiculed in life except for size queens at that height but in most western countries especially now in this zoomer generation that height is nothing special.

6'3+ is where the fun begins.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Vasco-v2, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Take estrogen to prevent yourself from getting too tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 3 others

Foids in the comment section thirst over 7ft tall Tyrone without even knowing how does his face look like. So, no, it's definitely not "too tall"

In that sense yes but personally 6'4 is my ideal

that'll likely be my height. Hope I don't get gigachad tier growth and reach 6'6 or 6'7
how tall are you now and whats ur age?

yk what stage of puberty you're in ?

i am 6,2 and i think the taller the better. imagine getting mogged by some 6,8 guy

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
6'5 is gigachad height.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Looks234, klamus and 2 others
that'll likely be my height. Hope I don't get gigachad tier growth and reach 6'6 or 6'7
Good thing still, you'll stand out just over your height alone, with some looksmaxxing you could be the next mega maher lmao

14 and a half. 5'6 - 7". Mom is 5'4" and dad is 6'0". Just started taking Aromasin to lengthen my growth window and I'm working at Publix to moneymaxx for more shit

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and AscendingHero
14 and a half. 5'6 - 7". Mom is 5'4" and dad is 6'0". Just started taking Aromasin to lengthen my growth window and I'm working at Publix to moneymaxx for more shit
Damn im a bit older than you and im 6'1 goal is 6'4/6'5 and im going to be blasting igf-1 and taking aromasin+mtor/pik/apk growth pathway maxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, TeenAscender and Growth Plate
Damn im a bit older than you and im 6'1 goal is 6'4/6'5 and im going to be blasting igf-1 and taking aromasin+mtor/pik/apk growth pathway maxxing
Considering my current age, height and parents, if I never decided to take Aromasin, how tall would you expect me to be?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

yk what stage of puberty you're in ?
I'm 15 and about 6'2.9-6'3, honestly not sure, my beard has barely resched my gonion and I should have a pretty good full beard looking at my family genes if that helps, I'm very hairy but that's just the consequence of having some Arab genes. I should still be growing cuz I grew like 5-7cm in the last 15 months

• Woah
There is No such thing as “to tall” if girls say you are too tall it’s your face or frame which doesn’t match with your tallness

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, klamus and Deleted member
There is No such thing as “to tall” if girls say you are too tall it’s your face or frame which doesn’t match with your tallness
no one's ever said I'm too tall. they just I'm tall and compliment and mire and my frame isn't bad, I'm just skinny asf cuz no gymmax, but my shoulders mog some guys who are 5'7 at my school and same age :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
I'm 15 and about 6'2.9-6'3, honestly not sure, my beard has barely resched my gonion and I should have a pretty good full beard looking at my family genes if that helps, I'm very hairy but that's just the consequence of having some Arab genes. I should still be growing cuz I grew like 5-7cm in the last 15 months
CRAZY STUFF bro

When ur 16th bday? how tall are ur parents, are u taking anything?

fuck u make me feel like a manlet, same age but im 6'1, i need growth spurt v2

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Considering my current age, height and parents, if I never decided to take Aromasin, how tall would you expect me to be?
Lucky to get 2-3+ inches off of aromasin alone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
6ft -6'1 even 6'2 isnt ideal. you're safe then from being ridiculed in life except for size queens at that height but in most western countries especially now in this zoomer generation that height is nothing special.

6'3+ is where the fun begins.
nigga get off my cock stupid ass mod

For someone who talks a lot about being incel you have a lot of pride for your shitty slender man height
muh slenderman brah:

2855526 2845172 download

• +1
CRAZY STUFF bro

When ur 16th bday? how tall are ur parents, are u taking anything?

fuck u make me feel like a manlet, same age but im 6'1, i need growth spurt v2
my 16th birthday is February 9th next year, my mom is 6' and my dad should be more or less around the same height, maybe more. I inherited some fucking mogger genes from my mom. High prominent cheekbones (they're hidden by my buccal fat tho), height, lighter skin color than my shitskin MENA mates, etc.

I've never taken anything that's not natural, just drinking a lotta milk and eating well.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and AscendingHero