is 6'5-6'6 too tall??

It's taller than ideal, but I wouldn't worry about it. The opposite problem is so much worse!

I'm 15 and about 6'2.9-6'3, honestly not sure, my beard has barely resched my gonion and I should have a pretty good full beard looking at my family genes if that helps, I'm very hairy but that's just the consequence of having some Arab genes. I should still be growing cuz I grew like 5-7cm in the last 15 months
Lol,the taller the better,6'8+ gets bad because of joint problems,these people are coping with "muh face".

Also, remember that slaying isn't the only thing,being taller makes u feel better,and if u gymax at 6'6,just imagine how huge u would be.

Dont cut the opportunity,u will regret, heightmax to 6'7,but i am sure u will get to 6'5 naturally.
People here cope so much "muh face" nothing better than being a huge framed 6'6 guy.

Foids would piss their pants before messing with u ,they won't even shout at u since u can stomp their skull

Being too tall is a meme as long as you're functioning well(good posture, athletic build). Taller is ALWAYS better. I'm 6'2.5 for example and I love my height but if I had an option to be 6'6 I'd instantly agree. Same goes for penis size lol, the bigger it is the better.
How old r u?

wow they're saying they want to be dominated by him in the comments. I feel terra manlet at 6'1 compared to that mogger
@exeight , bad new for u

He didn't even show his face in the video

6'5 is like The Last Heights that doesnt Have Any real negatives. You stand Out but not like a Freak. Can still go to gym etc.

I'm scared I might become way too tall, one of my uncle's is 6'4.5 and I'm taller than he was when he was my age (I'm 15 years old, 6'3.) Is there such a thing as too tall (obviously I think 6'7 is a bit too tall), but what about anywhere between 6'4-6'6??
nbamaxx

Keep fucking coping. Downside of being tall is worse proportions. If you're proportional then being taller is better. I love how authoritatively you guys speak when you're shut-in incels.
This isnt true at All. If you Are 6'8 tall theres 99% chance your wing span is 3 inches within your height. What you meant probably is that you cant Look very muscular

I mean attraction Wise there isnt a real cap on height as long as its still healthy height(so up to like 7ft)

But consider sports, or just kissing Even a tall girl (5'10) who is head shorter than you. Having to duck, people staring at you.

Last edited:
niggas on this thread are having the audacity to say anything below 6’3 is anywhere close to ideal 😂
then what is ideal?

doesn't matter if ur good enough u can make it out there
cool I'll donate some money to looksmaxx after I become a billionaire, I'll give every user who has replied to my thread a shit ton of money :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Chowdog
I’m 6”6/6”7 and trust me it’s perfect

The taller the better
Don’t fall for those heightpill deniers trolls

Maternal genes matter so much, jfl at BREEDING short women.
My maternal great grandma was around 5'10" and my maternal great grandpa below 5'8"

Maternal grandma was only 5'4.5" (my mom's exact height), now 5'3" at almost 70 years old due to shrinkage

Maternal grandpa 5'10"

I have two maternal uncles. One 5'10", the other even slightly shorter than 5'7" me

My mom is 5'4.5" and my dad is 6'0.5" and I'm 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot :forcedsmile:

My maternal great grandma was around 5'10" and my maternal great grandpa below 5'8"

Maternal grandma was only 5'4.5" (my mom's exact height), now 5'3" at almost 70 years old due to shrinkage

Maternal grandpa 5'10"

I have two maternal uncles. One 5'10", the other even slightly shorter than 5'7" me

My mom is 5'4.5" and my dad is 6'0.5" and I'm 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot :forcedsmile:
my mom is 5'11.5-6'0, my maternal uncles are 6'4-6'5 and 6'3, my dad is like 5'11-6'1, and I'm 6'3 at 15, maternal genes mog

my mom is 5'11.5-6'0, my maternal uncles are 6'4-6'5 and 6'3, my dad is like 5'11-6'1, and I'm 6'3 at 15, maternal genes mog
Not really dude. You need tall genetics on both sides to be safe. I know cursed people with unusually tall moms just become avg or slightly below. You were very lucky to inherit most of your mom's genes, but you can still have a brother that inherits mostly just your dad's genes and becomes shorter than you. That's how genetic recombination works... it's random

what's the highest rating you've ever slayed?
Ive never had sex tho. Still 16 year old. But ive done others, ive gotten maybe 6s or 5s really. Nothing special

I'm scared I might become way too tall, one of my uncle's is 6'4.5 and I'm taller than he was when he was my age (I'm 15 years old, 6'3.) Is there such a thing as too tall (obviously I think 6'7 is a bit too tall), but what about anywhere between 6'4-6'6??
Depends for what, definitely not for basketball 🏀 but it may be tricky with acrobatics 🤸‍♀️

Any height unfrauded 6'2+ is good and you shouldnt fuckin complain and focus on other things. Remember, work on ur weaknesses not worry abt ur strengths.

@AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Any height unfrauded 6'2+ is good and you shouldnt fuckin complain and focus on other things. Remember, work on ur weaknesses not worry abt ur strengths.

@AscendingHero
this thread old asf, yeah my height is probably gonna be more like 6'4-6'5 which is pretty much ideal.
I just now have to looksmaxx to at least HTN hopefully

this thread old asf, yeah my height is probably gonna be more like 6'4-6'5 which is pretty much ideal.
I just now have to looksmaxx to at least HTN hopefully
HTN PSL bones + 6'5 + softmaxxed = absolute fucking poon slayer. Dont fuck this up

• +1
Not really dude. You need tall genetics on both sides to be safe. I know cursed people with unusually tall moms just become avg or slightly below. You were very lucky to inherit most of your mom's genes, but you can still have a brother that inherits mostly just your dad's genes and becomes shorter than you. That's how genetic recombination works... it's random
my mom side aunts are all 5'10 heightmoggers.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18917
HTN PSL bones + 6'5 + softmaxxed = absolute fucking poon slayer. Dont fuck this up
need for more 4 inches and money to softmaxx

what do you consider being fully "softmaxx", what should be softmaxxed ideally?

Maternal genes matter so much, jfl at BREEDING short women.

5'9+ for my wife tbh
Same here tbh. Maybe 5’7 woman is the shortest I will breed with.

• +1
I look at it like if your dick is small you can use those massive fingers as miniature dicks

Don't need to worry about that, you don't want to stunt your growth because then you will get a smaller penis and frame. 6'4 is probably ideal but there is not really a thing as too tall imo