is 6'5-6'6 too tall??

when you reach 6 foot 5 you can go to the gym and do weighted squats and deadlifts, all the weight your spine has to bear will compress it and make growing in height really difficult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
my 16th birthday is February 9th next year, my mom is 6' and my dad should be more or less around the same height, maybe more. I inherited some fucking mogger genes from my mom. High prominent cheekbones (they're hidden by my buccal fat tho), height, lighter skin color than my shitskin MENA mates, etc.

I've never taken anything that's not natural, just drinking a lotta milk and eating well.
What type of milk do u consume and whats ur diet like specifically?

6 foot, cheekbone mogger mom, gawddamn

@volcelfatcel @Korea

Maternal genes matter so much, jfl at BREEDING short women.

5'9+ for my wife tbh

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
6ft 3 is ideal did i disagree with you nigga?
6'4-6'5 mogs

you're not the only user here let alone relevant one

i was addressing the class and the guests

• +1
when you reach 6 foot 5 you can go to the gym and do weighted squats and deadlifts, all the weight your spine has to bear will compress it and make growing in height really difficult
Tips for growing teencels? i need to grow asap

• +1
my 16th birthday is February 9th next year, my mom is 6' and my dad should be more or less around the same height, maybe more. I inherited some fucking mogger genes from my mom. High prominent cheekbones (they're hidden by my buccal fat tho), height, lighter skin color than my shitskin MENA mates, etc.

I've never taken anything that's not natural, just drinking a lotta milk and eating well.
why are you on this website then chaddam?

• +1
6'4-6'5 mogs

you're not the only user here let alone relevant one

i was addressing the class and the guests
then you are doing things wrong, because its only about me always

No, it’s basically short nowadays if you aren’t 6’9 barefoot MINIMUM you are basically a failed genetic dead end

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, looksseg and Deleted member
why are you on this website then chaddam?
cuz I used to be super non-NT and thought women didn't like me (and I'm just tall normie rn not really Chad), but HTB's love me since I've become more NT this year. Honestly all I need to become HTN-chadlite is a better jaw, hopefully the puberty gods bless me with buccal fat loss for the god zygos and my jaw gets stronger 🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tips for growing teencels? i need to grow asap
your sleeping has to be ideal everytime, it is your main source of growth hormone, always sleep 8 hours+, go to sleep early so you can get these hours

eat a lot of high protein food as it is correlated with greater height, look it up

dont do any exercises that compress your spine under weight because as I said before, it's going to hinder growth, like many gym exercises. if you want to workout then just do pullups and dips

make sure you're as healthy as possible and high functioning as possible (always get sunlight, sleep and proper hydration) so you can exploit all your height potential

all of these have to be done LONG TERM if you want results

if you want to improve your height even further then look up heightmaxxing stacks, plenty on this forum

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
lifefuel I did plan on starting going gym next year, by then I'll be 6'4-6'5 MOGGER HEIGHT

your sleeping has to be ideal everytime, it is your main source of growth hormone, always sleep 8 hours+, go to sleep early so you can get these hours

eat a lot of high protein food as it is correlated with greater height, look it up

dont do any exercises that compress your spine under weight because as I said before, it's going to hinder growth, like many gym exercises, if you want to workout then just do pullups and dips

make sure you're as healthy as possible and high functioning as possible (always get sunlight, sleep and proper hydration) so you can exploit all your height potential

all of these have to be done LONG TERM if you want results

if you want to improve your height even further then look up heightmaxxing stacks, plenty on this forum
Water info but thxs again bro

hopefully the height gods have so much growth left in for me

• +1
Reactions: Gad

@volcelfatcel @Korea

5'9+ for my wife tbh
I just eat what my mom cooks and the type of milk my mom brings me.
JBMB THEORY STRIKES AGAIN.
(JUST BE MOMMA'S BOY)

• JFL
Dude I'm 5'5 so you are good

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
Better than being sub 6" as long as you can fill out your frame properly.

Past 6'4= aching back and struggling to filter through all the free pussy being thrown at you

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and AscendingHero
Better than being sub 6" as long as you can fill out your frame properly.
I have average frame, still getting better cuz my wrists have gotten thicker compared to last year.

You can go up to 6'8 and as long as your frame is good women will go crazy for you, 6'6 with a good frame is God mode

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and FreakkForLife
examples?
btw just wanted to ask, does the jaw get better in puberty? literally the only thing holding me back. I have good eye area hopefully mogger cheekbones when the buccal fat dies, BUT MY LOWER THKRD MAKES ME NORMIE TIER :feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Anyway to make it better or does it get better in puberty?

examples?
Well,there's literally no one I know in Israel higher than 6'3, so anyone above that could automatically slay imo.
Also in school it was always the tall ugly guy instead of the short handsome guy that girls went for

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and AscendingHero
Past 6'4= aching back and struggling to filter through all the free pussy being thrown at you
a lot of my family members are 6'4+ and are in perfect health. The only one in my fam who has back problems is my grandma and she's like 5'8 :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lygodactylus

Foids in the comment section thirst over 7ft tall Tyrone without even knowing how does his face look like. So, no, it's definitely not "too tall"

I read the comments and holy shit there's hundreds of women literally saying they want his genes and that they want him to pick them up and fuck them. So fucking brutal man I didn't need to see that.

Also how do you know he's black? We don't see his face or skin.

• +1
I read the comments and holy shit there's hundreds of women literally saying they want his genes and that they want him to pick them up and fuck them. So fucking brutal man I didn't need to see that.

Also how do you know he's black? We don't see his face or skin.
Jesus the comments, honestly gives me hope. IMMA HOP ON HGH TO REACH 8'5 :lul::lul:

• +1
still wondering about the jaw growth, also is a beard a good cover for lower third if it doesn't grow?
i am cba go through my posting history bro

aite bro thanks for the help anyway :feelsgood:
i can help you later today or tommorow with your jaw lol

im just busy and stressed right now, bear with me

i can help you later today or tommorow with your jaw lol

im just busy and stressed right now, bear with me
nah it's cool, I understand. everyone got they own shit they dealing with

• +1
6‘1-6‘4 is better but 6‘5-6‘6 Mogs anything below 6 to death.

I'm scared I might become way too tall, one of my uncle's is 6'4.5 and I'm taller than he was when he was my age (I'm 15 years old, 6'3.) Is there such a thing as too tall (obviously I think 6'7 is a bit too tall), but what about anywhere between 6'4-6'6??

taller the better if u got good frame imo.

Keep fucking coping. Downside of being tall is worse proportions. If you're proportional then being taller is better. I love how authoritatively you guys speak when you're shut-in incels.

Taller people have better proportions

There is no ideal height.​

JFL if you think I care about knee and back problems. I just care about attraction. also my family has good health genes, everyone is super fucking tall and literally everyone who has died in my family died at least 90 years old. Pretty sure someone in my family lives more than a 100 years despite being extremely poor and starving and smoking and alcohol. And no health problems in my family. ABSOLUTE MOGGER GENES BOW DOWN TO MY SUPERIOR LIFESPAN
yea havin all this excellent genes with family member livin like 100 years
but maybe you are gonna die in an accident like car accident tomorrow at age 15:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what i mean; of course good genes are GOOD and help you a lot in your life
but life is fucked up man.. it can fuck you in a different way... enjoy your height and yes, above a certain height is a death sentence too (of course not like too small)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
cool I'll be set then. average frame +gymmax +6'4-6'6 should mog

yea havin all this excellent genes with family member livin like 100 years
but maybe you are gonna die in an accident like car accident tomorrow at age 15:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what i mean; of course good genes are GOOD and help you a lot in your life
but life is fucked up man.. it can fuck you in a different way... enjoy your height and yes, above a certain height is a death sentence too (of course not like too small)
sure I could but I probably won't.
Also what's the height that's a death sentence?

sure I could but I probably won't.
Also what's the height that's a death sentence?
i think everything above 6'6
the thing is; humans are attracted to people that look in a NORMAL range..
too fat = unattractive (who would thought)
too skinny = unattractive
even too muscular = unattractive

its the same with height.. everything under 5'8 is DEATH to a man
also everything above 6'6?? BAD for a man because many women are very short.. and how that gonna work when you are 6'6 and the girl is 5'3? everytime when the girl wanna kiss you, she must grab a ladder to reach out to your face :ROFLMAO:

Of course girls like (love) tall man but too tall is bad (not like too small) but too tall CAN be a problem too

im between 6'1-6'2 and im 30.. i think my height is good BUT IM a FACE>HEIGHT guy.. so height doesnt interest me that much
(fun fact; my fucking younger brother is 22 and he is 6'55 lol)

Face is more important when you pass the height treshold.. without a good face, you can be 7' it doesnt matter
even this; very tall people have often horseface or some imbalance in their face..

Over 6' (better 6'1) and a harmony face with high cheekbones/jawline/some kind of hunter eyes = GIGACHAD

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

more proof tall mom = tall kids. Don't take a women under 5'7 if you don't want manlet children

• +1

Foids in the comment section thirst over 7ft tall Tyrone without even knowing how does his face look like. So, no, it's definitely not "too tall"

wow they're saying they want to be dominated by him in the comments. I feel terra manlet at 6'1 compared to that mogger

I’d say 6’5-6’6 is honestly ideal as fuck

depends on proportions, lebron james at 6'8 is very well proportioned

but i would say ideal is 6'3

@volcelfatcel @Korea

5'9+ for my wife tbh
How the hell is he a mogger if he just said “they’re hidden by buccal fat”.

The zygomatic arch has a pretty think layer and will still show at normal bf levels.

• +1
i think everything above 6'6
the thing is; humans are attracted to people that look in a NORMAL range..
too fat = unattractive (who would thought)
too skinny = unattractive
even too muscular = unattractive

its the same with height.. everything under 5'8 is DEATH to a man
also everything above 6'6?? BAD for a man because many women are very short.. and how that gonna work when you are 6'6 and the girl is 5'3? everytime when the girl wanna kiss you, she must grab a ladder to reach out to your face :ROFLMAO:

Of course girls like (love) tall man but too tall is bad (not like too small) but too tall CAN be a problem too

im between 6'1-6'2 and im 30.. i think my height is good BUT IM a FACE>HEIGHT guy.. so height doesnt interest me that much
(fun fact; my fucking younger brother is 22 and he is 6'55 lol)

Face is more important when you

The zygomatic arch has a pretty think layer and will still show at normal bf levels.
I mean I see it under harsh lightning

and honestly I don't really care about them, I just wanted to show how much of a genetic specimen my mom is

JFL if you think I care about knee and back problems. I just care about attraction. also my family has good health genes, everyone is super fucking tall and literally everyone who has died in my family died at least 90 years old. Pretty sure someone in my family lives more than a 100 years despite being extremely poor and starving and smoking and alcohol. And no health problems in my family. ABSOLUTE MOGGER GENES BOW DOWN TO MY SUPERIOR LIFESPAN
Your tall height will go well with your narcy insecure personality

6ft -6'1 even 6'2 isnt ideal. you're safe then from being ridiculed in life except for size queens at that height but in most western countries especially now in this zoomer generation that height is nothing special.

6'3+ is where the fun begins.
Easier to put on muscle and higher chance of good proportions. You also age less faster than 6'5 guys and you're exactly 8 inches taller than most woman which is ideal

• +1
Your tall height will go well with your narcy insecure personality
I'm on looksmax.org did you think I was gonna be a normal confident person?:lul::lul:
And it's also a joke, I don't see how it was narcy

Last edited:
Being too tall is a meme as long as you're functioning well(good posture, athletic build). Taller is ALWAYS better. I'm 6'2.5 for example and I love my height but if I had an option to be 6'6 I'd instantly agree. Same goes for penis size lol, the bigger it is the better.

Last edited:
  • +1