Is a 21 inch bideltoid good for 5'11 16 years old

IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm 16 5'11
Does this mean I'll get taller? Because my shoulders seem too big wide for my height and age
Screenshot 20210213 213635

Screenshot 20210213 213606

My shoulders look uneven in the second pic because I'm trying to keep them by my side as much as possible while taking the pic

Also any other wide shouldercels have any recommendations for shirt brands because they all seem super wide in the middle but slim fit is uncomfortable

I'm 16 5'11
Does this mean I'll get taller? Because my shoulders seem too big wide for my height and age
View attachment 984883
View attachment 984887
My shoulders look uneven in the second pic because I'm trying to keep them by my side as much as possible while taking the pic

Also any other wide shouldercels have any recommendations for shirt brands because they all seem super wide in the middle but slim fit is uncomfortable
No when your shouldes are too narrow for your height and age is when it means you'll get taller

Your growth is over

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, randomvanish, Ritalincell and 5 others
No when your shouldes are too narrow for your height and age is when it means you'll get taller

Your growth is over
true its the other way round op

clavicles are the last bone to grow and subsequently fuse

but I'm mirin your frame

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and IWILLMAKEIT
true its the other way round op

clavicles are the last bone to grow and subsequently fuse

but I'm mirin your frame

Your growth is over
Fuck really?
Is there a possibility that I'll just grow very large?
Cause my feet and head are big for my body, I grew last month and my whole family are late bloomers
I got height mogged by people in af1 and vapormaxes so I need to get taller at least by 1 or 2 inches

mirin frame

if this is untrained then even better

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT

Your growth is over
Lifefuel, it explains why I went from 185 to 186,5 in the past 3 months

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I also have a 21'' unflexed bideltoid whilst being 5'11, it's good.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and IWILLMAKEIT
I also have a 21'' unflexed bideltoid whilst being 5'11, it's good.
How old are you man
What kinda shoes do you recommend too if you use any for height

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yes but you are measuring wrong

What makes you say that
Would require years of gymmaxxing, which you have not done at 16 years old. People just measure it wrong or with lats flexed

• Hmm...
How old are you man
What kinda shoes do you recommend too if you use any for height
22. And as for shoes, to add height, Nike Air Force 1 is always a safe bet.
If you add a pair of these on top of that:
3579cm-unisex-shoe-lift-height-increase-heel-insoles.jpg

You could easily fraud to 6'2. I will try this out, later this year.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and IWILLMAKEIT
Would require years of gymmaxxing, which you have not done at 16 years old. People just measure it wrong or with lats flexed
My clavicles are long and I used to weightlift and swim from young but I don't anymore
I literally put my hands by my sides as to avoid the whole lats discussion

I have 18.5" bideltoid at 5’11.5, I feel pretty normal. Does 21" feel wide at 5’11?

• +1
I have 18.5" bideltoid at 5’11.5, I feel pretty normal. Does 21" feel wide at 5’11?
Ive been told I have massive shoulders by classmates even at 19 inch bidelt at like 14-15
It feels small to me man I thought it scaled up with height
Maybe you have a thick waist I have a 29 inch waist tho which is pretty thick so it doesnt help

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

Your growth is over
Neither are indicative of how much more growth you have left. 16 so OP will probably get somewhat taller

• +1
How did you measure your bideltoid, idk if it's really 21 inches. For reference prime Arnold Schwarzeneger's bideltoid was 21.5" at 6'1.5"

• +1
How did you measure your bideltoid, idk if it's really 21 inches. For reference prime Arnold Schwarzeneger's bideltoid was 21.5" at 6'1.5"

View attachment 984982
I stood against a wall and asked my dad to mark my shoulders and I also asked him to measure my back with a measuring tape and just to be sure I also got too pieces of wood against both my shoulders (like a clamp) and marked and measured the distance
I got a difference of around give or take half an inch so 21 inches is accurate

Arnold in the pic has his lats out and has a much much wider ribcage than me
I also have good body genes
Screenshot 20210119 225742

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yes. Very good especially for a 16 year old. Probably top 20%iile among adults

• +1
I'm 16 5'11
View attachment 984883
View attachment 984887

dw large shoulders are always good mine are 24 inches and waist 13 inches good shit bro gymaxx and become a gymcel mogger.

PS: when did you start to grow armpit hair/pubes it's important to assess this.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
you're like 20 right? you're just measuring wrong lol
You would think that and yet I mesure very carefully with assistance as well so I don’t get anything wrong. I’m also noticeably taller now than a friend that used to be my same height last time we saw each other a few months ago (that’s what prompted me to re-measure myself). I noticed it, he noticed it and commented on it and other friends of our noticed and commented on it.

You would think that and yet I mesure very carefully with assistance as well so I don’t get anything wrong. I’m also noticeably taller now than a friend that used to be my same height last time we saw each other a few months ago (that’s what prompted me to re-measure myself). I noticed it, he noticed it and commented on it and other friends of our noticed and commented on it.
once you get measured properly you'll be the same. reminder 99% of men are done by age 20 but just about everybody seems to have claim to grown at that age..., makes you wonder. height varies by some throughout the day anyway, morning vs night is already more than 1.5cm for me. anyway, if you're confident you've grown, rejoice in your 99th percentile growth

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
once you get measured properly you'll be the same. reminder 99% of men are done by age 20 but just about everybody seems to have claim to grown at that age..., makes you wonder. height varies by some throughout the day anyway, morning vs night is already more than 1.5cm for me. anyway, if you're confident you've grown, rejoice in your 99th percentile growth
Bro I can’t be fully confident that I have grown, it might very well be morning/night height like you said. I base myself on what I’ve seen, the remarks of other about being taller and the measurements I’ve made.
I’ll try to get more measurements this coming week to verify

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
your frame looks good