Is a long chin a good or bad thing?

@Extra Chromosome
Pm pics. U cant be THAT bad. I will help u, maybe 5y and u will get a wife
Send me a pic on snap. I am curious as to what you look like tbh. You can't be that ugly

Look mates.

For anyone asking for my pics. I never and will never send them. Because I know that I am ugly and salvageable.
Sending a photo of yourself to others in the psl community implies 2 things:
  1. you believe subconsciously your looks aren't very bad and can be easily fixed.
  2. you believe you will ascend.

Same with the deal of going to a therapist/psychiatrists, you want to get diagnosed(rated) and then fixed. You believe it is not over.

I have stripped myself of all of these cognitive biases by looking objectively at my self. As a physical and a mental entity I am doomed. Hence me sending my photos is utterly useless, would make me look worse to other members, and will put my privacy at risk.

BRB

Maybe in elementary school, places with spics, old people, etc etc...

Our demographic have young people in schools and colleges. Where heightmogging is rampant.
6'1 is the average here.
Holy shit you know nothing about height. Seriously everyone always tries to say that the average is above 6’ then studies come out and then the average height is always 5’9-5’10 at colleges, as you would expect.

The only places with above 6’ average are Netherlands and northern/eastern alps.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Look mates.

For anyone asking for my pics. I never and will never send them. Because I know that I am ugly and salvageable.
Sending a photo of yourself to others in the psl community implies 2 things:
  1. you believe subconsciously your looks aren't very bad and can be easily fixed.
  2. you believe you will ascend.
Same with the deal of going to a therapist/psychiatrists, you want to get diagnosed(rated) and then fixed. You believe it is not over.

I have stripped myself of all of these cognitive biases by looking objectively at my self. As a physical and a mental entity I am doomed. Hence me sending my photos is utterly useless, would make me look worse to other members, and will put my privacy at risk.
We're just curious cucks

People believe in the jewish myth of (((body dysmorphia))). THAT DOES NOT EXIST. If you look good YOU WILL KNOW IT. Same with LOOKING BAD.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
We're just curious cucks

People believe in the jewish myth of (((body dysmorphia))). THAT DOES NOT EXIST. If you look good YOU WILL KNOW IT. Same with LOOKING BAD.
Legit son.

Did you ever show pics?:ogre:

btw tell me about your learning journey with coding.

Legit son.

As soon as you step out side, and if there is a female if she doesnt look at you. you know what that means, I stepped out the house last week for a long time, i took my bike and as soon as i left my house there was a 14/15 yr old girl that biked past and she did a double take.

• So Sad
As soon as you step out side, and if there is a female if she doesnt look at you. you know what that means, I stepped out the house last week for a long time, i took my bike and as soon as i left my house there was a 14/15 yr old girl that biked past and she did a double take.
It happens bro.
We need to get over them toilets.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
It happens bro.
We need to get over them toilets.

im joking m8, It happen tho but it dont mean anything. im too high inhib to approach even if the opportunity arises which did happen last year when i went out allot, I could never approach they literally sat next to me, Fuck it tho incel life best life.

• +1
im joking m8, It happen tho but it dont mean anything. im too high inhib to approach even if the opportunity arises which did happen last year when i went out allot, I could never approach they literally sat next to me, Fuck it tho incel life best life.
If you want to be volcel that is cool. But being incel just from inhibition will bite you in the long run from what I have seen.

BBC those toilets if you want to bro :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and dodt
If you want to be volcel that is cool. But being incel just from inhibition will bite you in the long run from what I have seen.

BBC those toilets if you want to bro :feelsokman:

Thx bro that motivated me a bit, I know man i can easily get with girls but i procrastinate to much... i never go outside when i do i seem to get allot of attention which sometimes makes me insecure as it will get too much i start to thing there is something wrong with me its weird. i have no IRL friends who are in the same position everyone has a GF has a well paying job etc. i never went clubbing i want to but i dont wanna go alone, gotta make a new social circle, i usually go out alone hang out in the mall district by my self...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Afrikancel
Thx bro that motivated me a bit, I know man i can easily get with girls but i procrastinate to much... i never go outside when i do i seem to get allot of attention which sometimes makes me insecure as it will get too much i start to thing there is something wrong with me its weird. i have no IRL friends who are in the same position everyone has a GF has a well paying job etc. i never went clubbing i want to but i dont wanna go alone, gotta make a new social circle, i usually go out alone hang out in the mall district by my self...
Brutal bro. I would go to the club and chill with you everyday

• +1
everyone has a GF has a well paying job etc
gif>gf tbh
Same here, everyone I know is a relatively a normie and gets iois

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Sizzurp
Brutal bro. I would go to the club and chill with you everyday

Would be cool bro, I dont go out as much as its just not fun alone, No one to talked to outside just listing to music.every one is working im just fucking hanging about in the mall district pretending to buy something, and the security guards at the mall always eye balling my thinking i would steal something, JFL i have airpods in , I dont wanna steal your shitty inferior equipment.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Legit son.

Nope never did. It's (((ogre)))

And I started coding like 3 years ago. Just used learncpp.com and guidedhacking.com (cool people, got banned for being autistic though). I used lena's tutorials for ASM (inb4 t.foid). Fun stuff, you can make tons of cash but I choose to currently LDAR instead of finishing the damn project

double takes are cope. foids do 10 takes with me so they make sure i dont approach them. JFL I think I said this before but some foids literally run away when they see me or get off the bus ASAP after seeing me

If nobody compliments you when you go outside its

• +1
Would be cool bro, I dont go out as much as its just not fun alone, No one to talked to outside just listing to music.every one is working im just fucking hanging about in the mall district pretending to buy something, and the security guards at the mall always eye balling my thinking i would steal something, JFL i have airpods in , I dont wanna steal your shitty inferior equipment.
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
double takes are cope. foids do 10 takes with me so they make sure i dont approach them. JFL I think I said this before but some foids literally run away when they see me or get off the bus ASAP after seeing me

View attachment 37522

• JFL
Nope never did. It's (((ogre)))

And I started coding like 3 years ago. Just used learncpp.com and guidedhacking.com (cool people, got banned for being autistic though). I used lena's tutorials for ASM (inb4 t.foid). Fun stuff, you can make tons of cash but I choose to currently LDAR instead of finishing the damn project

View attachment 37522
Fucking nice bro.
I wish I was blackpilled like that at your age. JUST JUST JUST.

You had money to buy shit at my age?
Not really no.... Fucking ogre eitherways lmfao.
But I could have found ways for aromasin 100%

Not really no.... Fucking ogre eitherways lmfao.
But I could have found ways for aromasin 100%
A lot of people say that they would have done anything to get it at that age. It's not that simple though, I am desperate myself but not much to do

• +1