Is a LTN an average male you see outside?

Is LTN or MTN the (dead) average male you see outside

• LTN is average

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • MTN is average

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
There’s been some friction around here about rating at least from my end cause you faggots don’t agree with me or if you do nobody’s telling me

I seem to think, MTN should be DEAD AVERAGE. Because MID is average, it just makes sense because math

But people rate on here someone who looks completely average a LTN. If the normie-chadlite scale is synonymous to the psl scale (1-8) then there needs to be 8 tiers to the normie-chadlite scale, make sense?

I guess it doesn’t matter, I just think it would actually make our scale a bit less autistic and childish seeming if we actually used metrics based off reality

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and lemonnz
Depends on location, but generally most people are ltn/ltb.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadL1te, dopaminebeyondfried, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Depends on location, but generally most people are ltn/ltb.
Explain how that makes sense, how many tiers of Normie-chadlite are there then lmao

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and nathan
MOST PEOPLE ARE LOW TIER NORMIE (3 PSL) MAKES NO SENSE MANNNNNN

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and NoseProphecy
y’all make me feel like I’m legit an asylum

• +1
Explain how that makes sense, how many tiers of Normie-chadlite are there then lmao
Because of high population shit holes like India. There isn’t more tiers to the psl besides high, low, and strong, ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and NoseProphecy
I think most of us go to some kind of education centre and average is mtn there.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, ElTruecel and WELOVELOOKS
However if you go outside of those things,and see stressed out middle age dudes and young job seekers who have started norwooding,the average becomes Ltn

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Because of high population shit holes like India. There isn’t more tiers to the psl besides high, low, and strong, ig
Ok so we’re not including all people. Unnattractive people are just really not acquainted for the PSL scale that makes quite a bit of sense

Idk bro lmao every where I’ve worked and every time I go to the store the most people I’ve seen would probably be rated LTN and that’s in a developed American state so you’re saying that’s an Indian trait but it’s like you said before just a general trait your argument doesn’t make too much sense

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I think most of us go to some kind of education centre and average is mtn there.
I just feel this site has underinflated ratings due to autism

• +1
There’s been some friction around here about rating at least from my end cause you faggots don’t agree with me or if you do nobody’s telling me

I seem to think, MTN should be DEAD AVERAGE. Because MID is average, it just makes sense because math

But people rate on here someone who looks completely average a LTN. If the normie-chadlite scale is synonymous to the psl scale (1-8) then there needs to be 8 tiers to the normie-chadlite scale, make sense?

I guess it doesn’t matter, I just think it would actually make our scale a bit less autistic and childish seeming if we actually used metrics based off reality
Ltn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Chads get rated htn here all the time stop listening to losers and listen to me or ur intuition

Ok so we’re not including all people. Unnattractive people are just really not acquainted for the PSL scale that makes quite a bit of sense
Yes they are and considering this forum isn’t filled with mogger then the PSL scale is going to include unattractive people.
Idk bro lmao every where I’ve worked and every time I go to the store the most people I’ve seen would probably be rated LTN and that’s in a developed American state so you’re saying that’s an Indian trait but it’s like you said before just a general trait your argument doesn’t make too much sense
Old and overweight people are usually LTNs or lower
I just feel this site has underinflated ratings due to autism
false the ratings are just really inconsistent when u get past HTN or below LTN tbh.

Depends if I’m down the city centre or on the block innit

Anyone who says LTN is average is getting AUTO BLOCKED

How retarded do you have to be not understand 4th grade math, if LTN was AVERAGE it would never have been considered LTN