Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
He was like 25 in this picture, bad undereye and deep wrinkles for his age
IMG 20231206 002213

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
In 2023 he can’t compete with vinnie hwcker. Skinny compact height guy isn’t in atm. bigger better is in fashion right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, DelonLover1999, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
In 2023 he can’t compete with vinnie hwcker. Skinny compact height guy isn’t in atm. It’s everything bigger better right now.
Well water since one is 90 the other is 20
But that's taking it too seriously, put young Delon in today's tiktok error and he gets mogged by Vinnie, the bones are too much

Last edited:
Well water since one is 90 the other is 20
But that's taking it too seriously, put Delon in today's tiktok error and he gets mogged by Vinnie, the bones are too much
No retard I’m not saying his old version vs Vinnie hacker. I’m saying his prime vs v hacker prime . I literally said the same thing

• WTF
Reactions: Aspiemogger
  • JFL
No retard I’m not saying his old version vs Vinnie hacker. I’m saying his prime vs v hacker prime . I literally said the same thing
Kill yourself niglet, maybe articulate your texts better and non autists will be able to understand your thought process

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I've always hated his shit under eyes but idk how he looked rl and definitely not overrated just has shit under eyes in some pics
Carried by pheno and colouring

i mean he was smoking a lot and drinking for his era he was not overrated but nowadays i don't think he would make it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Aspiemogger
No dopamine flowing in his face over

• JFL
I unleash my dog on you

@DelonLover1999 . Give em' hell

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and ReadBooksEveryday
In 2023 he can’t compete with vinnie hwcker. Skinny compact height guy isn’t in atm. bigger better is in fashion right now.
He’d mog that Manlet Narcissist if he was still alive

RIP to the goat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, ReadBooksEveryday, Aspiemogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
He’d mog that Manlet Narcissist if he was still alive
Hardly. Hed be the pretty side kick guy who’s like 80.6k followers while hacker hitting the renegade with 300k followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Aspiemogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger and ReadBooksEveryday
No

• JFL
I unleash my dog on you

@DelonLover1999 . Give em' hell
Well let's begin, shall we?

Is Alain Delon overrated?

He definitely is, by me. He might also be, by the thousands of women (and men) commenting that he's 'perfect' below his YT and TikTok edits. He's obviously not perfect. No other actor from mid last century is revered and adored so widely despite his long history of transgressions, but that doesn't mean he's perfect, come on.

No other actor has been typecast as a charming figure with almost superhuman abilities, that ultimately gets defeated or has to make the sacrifice at the end (Purple Noon, Le Samourai, Joy House, Rocco i suoi fratelli). The vulnerability of his eyes, combined with the cunningness of his eyebrows is a mesmerizing combo. One that was exploited to death, and with good reason. Alain Delon couldn't have played a down to earth character if his life depended on it. In his prime, only one shot was needed, and you already knew you couldn't relate to that guy. Directors frequently used long tracking shots where he went through a room in many angles, to showcase the fact that he could look good from anywhere. His female counterparts are always in awe of him, doesn't matter the looks level. His characters are written that way, because that's what his looks communicate.

I could go on and on about PSL autism and trying to dissect why he had such major success. Harmony, the combination of feminine and masculine features, coloring, etc. But the best way to understand Alain Delon's beauty, is to simply watch him.

And if even after doing so, you still can't fathom or comprehend it, I am deeply sorry for you. That's like saying you feel nothing when listening to Mozart. The (rare) curse of ignorance.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Aspiemogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and Aspiemogger
Life was rougher and took a toll on people back then

By that point he'd served years in the military

• Hmm...
I Brutally mog

• +1
Well let's begin, shall we?

Is Alain Delon overrated?

He definitely is, by me. He might also be, by the thousands of women (and men) commenting that he's 'perfect' below his YT and TikTok edits. He's obviously not perfect. No other actor from mid last century is revered and adored so widely despite his long history of transgressions, but that doesn't mean he's perfect, come on.

No other actor has been typecast as a charming figure with almost superhuman abilities, that ultimately gets defeated or has to make the sacrifice at the end (Purple Noon, Le Samourai, Joy House, Rocco i suoi fratelli). The vulnerability of his eyes, combined with the cunningness of his eyebrows is a mesmerizing combo. One that was exploited to death, and with good reason. Alain Delon couldn't have played a down to earth character if his life depended on it. In his prime, only one shot was needed, and you already knew you couldn't relate to that guy. Directors frequently used long tracking shots where he went through a room in many angles, to showcase the fact that he could look good from anywhere. His female counterparts are always in awe of him, doesn't matter the looks level. His characters are written that way, because that's what his looks communicate.

I could go on and on about PSL autism and trying to dissect why he had such major success. Harmony, the combination of feminine and masculine features, coloring, etc. But the best way to understand Alain Delon's beauty, is to simply watch him.

And if even after doing so, you still can't fathom or comprehend it, I am deeply sorry for you. That's like saying you feel nothing when listening to Mozart. The (rare) curse of ignorance.

We both know you ran this shit straight outta chat gpt, no faggot named Delonlover has the intelligence required in order to write their texts with punctuation and vocabulary like this.

We both know you ran this shit straight outta chat gpt, no faggot named Delonlover has the intelligence required in order to write their texts with punctuation and vocabulary like this.
lmao thanks for the compliment

and you can tell its real because i made some minor ‘mistakes’, like using ‘with good reason’ instead of the usual ‘for good reason’ or ‘at the end’ instead of ‘in the end’

Last edited:
lmao thanks for the compliment

and you can tell its real because i made some minor ‘mistakes’, like using ‘with good reason’ instead of the usual ‘for good reason’ or ‘at the end’ instead of ‘in the end’
Let's have sex

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and DelonLover1999
  • Hmm...
at the end of the day he's just a frail french cuck

• +1
Kill yourself niglet, maybe articulate your texts better and non autists will be able to understand your thought process
Only an autist wouldn't be able to figure out what he meant form the context.

Vinnie Hacker who looks like he got tiktok to pay for another hit of meth vs. Alain Delon who looks like he was born as the culmination of a thousand year old money European dynasty
>Which one's better???

Sometimes I wonder if the forum should be named knobslobbers.org since looks apparently mean dick to these users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Whitepill_Saint and Aspiemogger