Is Alibaba HGH based?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I'm currently doing MK677 + Aromasin right now, and I feel like it is a cope when I can get HGH.
Height:5'11
In response to @YoungRichNigga,
He said there's 10 vials and each vial contains 10iu. Link:https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...99-HGH-191aa_60796272404.html#reviewSubHeader
So 100iu per box, a box only costs around 67$.
Let's say I buy two boxes which will be 200iu and it will be 134$.
What do you guys think?
Should I buy it?
Will taking HGH fuck up my natural production?
What kinda gains would I be getting? How much do you guys think I would grow? I'm hoping to grow to 6'3.
(Please bump :))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sensei and Copemaxxing

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others
BAC water + needles + wipes will take the prices higher

Doubt you will grow to 6’3 tbh. 4 inches at 16 is a lot.

When are you 17?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Stare and Copemaxxing
I'm currently doing MK677 + Aromasin right now, and I feel like it is a cope when I can get HGH.
He said there's 10 vials and each vial contains 10iu. Link:https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...99-HGH-191aa_60796272404.html#reviewSubHeader
What do you guys think?
Should I buy it?
What kinda gains would I be getting? How much do you guys think I would grow? I'm hoping to grow to 6'3.
u would prob max out at 6 1

BAC water + needles + wipes will take the prices higher

Doubt you will grow to 6’3 tbh. 4 inches at 16 is a lot.

When are you 17?
sept

Probably an inch or 2 is reasonable if ur plates are still open

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
how do You feel on aromasin?

What do you guys think?
Should I buy it?
intermittent fasting also boosts gh and test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ero, Mr Cel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I stopped growing at 15 and I’m a late bloomer everywhere else :unsure:. I think the “stop growing at 21” is Manlet cope from doctors.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
j

jfl if you think you should be fasting during puberty
Fasting is cope, also have u started injecting yet? Do u have a mini fridge? How many iu's are u injecting a day?

Chinese so not based

I stopped growing at 15 and I’m a late bloomer everywhere else :unsure:. I think the “stop growing at 21” is Manlet cope from doctors.
You’re probably High E which closed your plates. From what I understand young people grow much Faster due to nutrition but the current soyboy epidemic means they stop growing earlier.

j

jfl if you think you should be fasting during puberty
it’s only good for losing weight during puberty very fast without going on a deficit for a long time, IF long term will hurt your growth

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Fasting is cope, also have u started injecting yet? Do u have a mini fridge? How many iu's are u injecting a day?
im still waiting for my bac water and syringes to be delivered.

You’re probably High E which closed your plates. From what I understand young people grow much Faster due to nutrition but the current soyboy epidemic means they stop growing earlier.
I wouldn’t be 6’7” if I was high E jfl.

I'm just dont ate when i woke up i ate 3 hours after is it ok? The other meals are just normal
Yes it's ok to intermittent fast, just don't fast for the whole day.

you probably won't get much if at all (depends on your growth palates)
I am the same height as you and fraud to 6'1 with lifts+tall shoes

you probably won't get much if at all (depends on your growth palates)
I am the same height as you and fraud to 6'1 with lifts+tall shoes
I'm 6'1 with shoes I'm like a maybe around .25 inch away from 6'1.I just wanna get to 6'4 at least then use shoes, dr.scholls to increase more height.

Ask for 10 boxes, the price will be much more reduced probably. Test your IGF-1 after a week injecting and a couple hours or whatever time is needed after injecting to see if your hgh is legit.
Also if you are not swim and gymmaxing you are doing it wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Ask for 10 boxes, the price will be much more reduced probably. Test your IGF-1 after a week injecting and a couple hours or whatever time is needed after injecting to see if your hgh is legit.
Also if you are not swim and gymmaxing you are doing it wrong.
Thank you, I will consider testing my IGF-1 levels.Do u recommend taking HGH at night or day?
Oh shit ur right, it's like 10 boxes for 50$.That's literally 1000iu WTF.

giphy.gif

Thank you, I will consider testing my IGF-1 levels.Do u recommend taking HGH at night or day?
Oh shit ur right, it's like 10 boxes for 50$.That's literally 1000iu WTF.

giphy.gif
Use google for the HGH protocols. You can use it before gym, before fasted cardio, before sleep, etc. depending on what you want to achieve. Before gym and before sleep is good. In my case in the morning before fasted cardio and then before sleep or before gym in the afternoon. For me 3IU a day, but for you it may be much more, also depends on your IGF-1 test, if you pin 4IU and your IGF is not where you want it to be, you obviously have to pin more, that's why testing is mandatory.

Jfl at ordering gh from alibaba of all places, i hope op enjoyed his mercury poisoning.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214