is anyone here on testosterone replacement therapy or thinking about it?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 13754
I almost certainly will cruise when I'm a bit older tbh. I have very good hair genetics though

im blasting test rn

Im currently on a trt dosge of 100mg test e pw as well as 20mg anavar ed and 100mg primobolan pw.

I plan on going on long cycles and may move over medically to trt if this goes well.

So far its excellent but need to get bloodwork and continue to monitor .

Anavar is a godsend my face is so glowey and healthy looking as it increases collagen synthesis by 250%

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Im currently on a trt dosge of 100mg test e pw as well as 20mg anavar ed and 100mg primobolan pw.

I plan on going on long cycles and may move over medically to trt if this goes well.

Anavar is a godsend my face is so glowey and healthy looking as it increases collagen synthesis by 250%
Can I just blast Anavar as a natty right now without worrieng about blood work and hormone balance?

I'm thinking about doing a T cycle first and then see how my body recover. If it won't I will hop on TRT. I'm 27yo

Can I just blast Anavar as a natty right now without worrieng about blood work and hormone balance?
I did in the past and got excellent results but the pros are right after 4 weeks you will get suppressed testosterone.

I did in the past and got excellent results but the pros are right after 4 weeks you will get suppressed testosterone.
Does it ever come back?

Does it ever come back?
Yeah the first few times

After my 3rd cycle it wasn't coming back for some reason , and being suppressed was killing me. My insulin resistance was more unbearable. Tired asf all day

Now I inject t alongside my anavar/primobolan and everything is working perfectly.

After this cycle I will try to restore my natural T levels , however it's no fuss for me as I actually like being on a trt dose , both physically and mentally. The root of my problems were a trash low T hormone profile.

However, so far no side effects but lets see how it plays out if it doesn't work I will have to go back to being natural and work with a trt clinic to restore my T levels.

Last edited:
im blasting test rn

you got more body hair due to test?

What if he loses hair from steroids
I am on fin

What's the point of roiding when you already have a chad face and a good body?
My body is meh right now, couldn't train for one year due to Corona and surgery. I used to have a very, very good body, but I also invested a lot of time and energy. I don't want that anymore. I am thinking of trying a light cycle of 250 mg per week and then (if necessary) TRT and 1-2 times Anavar per year.

like this +- all year around is my goal:
ee856793d7e1728e44dbb3cf3f06cbd9.jpg