is attractiveness a direct result of sexual selection or is attractive facial features a result of good health indicators?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
is this a paradox? there is a lot of research that facial symmetry is a sign of good health indicators however I have seen people who do not have symmetrical faces but are very healthy therefore does that mean attractiveness has nothing to do with good health such as a masculine jawline is a result of high testosterone during puberty and therefore good health but if that is true then is that only true for certain races such as white people or is it just a flat out lie? and if it is true then how can it be changed?:unsure:

“I’ve seen anecdotal evidence that contradicts this well researched fact sooo it must not be true?”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
Symmetry is a feminine trait. If you look at females outside, all of them have very symmetrical faces. As man, ideally you should have flaws like slightly crooked david james gandy's nose

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
Symmetry is a feminine trait. If you look at females outside, all of them have very symmetrical faces. As man, ideally you should have flaws like slightly crooked david james gandy's nose
View attachment 1623800
Gandys biggest failo is his frame as well but that’s very common since he is 6’2

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, reputation, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829, oldcelloser and 2 others
use common sense bro.

@Korea do you agree?
The most attractive faces have minor asymmetries throughout the face, and is preferred to a perfectly symmetrical face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, looksmaxxing, Hueless and 5 others
The most attractive faces have minor asymmetries throughout the face, and is preferred to a perfectly symmetrical face.
sure but if you have already few asymmetries, isn't a perfect nose better than gandy's hooked nose?

is this a paradox? there is a lot of research that facial symmetry is a sign of good health indicators however I have seen people who do not have symmetrical faces but are very healthy therefore does that mean attractiveness has nothing to do with good health such as a masculine jawline is a result of high testosterone during puberty and therefore good health but if that is true then is that only true for certain races such as white people or is it just a flat out lie? and if it is true then how can it be changed?:unsure:
It's selection. People in areas which have had a massive diverse gene pool like Brazil or USA tend to be more attractive. High T can only take you so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and recessed
sure but if you have already few asymmetries, isn't a perfect nose better than gandy's hooked nose?
Hooked Nose isn't good, but it isn't the end of the world.

Most men wouldn't ascend from rhino in the way they think.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deprived and bogii
Probably both tbh.

looks are only weakly correlated with health, so it's not uncommon to see an ugly dude or chick who's way healthier than a chad or stacy

It's selection. People in areas which have had a massive diverse gene pool like Brazil or USA tend to be more attractive. High T can only take you so far
i persoanlly think that in mutt countries like these there's more highly attractive exotic looking people and ugly subhumans with features that completely don't fit together, whereas in racially homogenous countries most people are within average

tl;dr looks curve is flatter in mutt countires

looks are only weakly correlated with health, so it's not uncommon to see an ugly dude or chick who's way healthier than a chad or stacy
In this age ugly people are helther because acces to medicine, before If You haved a minor genetic defect, could shorten life expentacy very much. Imagine You haved weak jaw or croked teeth in the stone age and You needed to chew harder foods and raw meat to extract nutrients to survine, one such individual will looked very malnureshed and unhealty.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17164
In this age ugly people are helther because acces to medicine, before If You haved a minor genetic defect, could shorten life expentacy very much. Imagine You haved weak jaw or croked teeth in the stone age and You needed to chew harder foods and raw meat to extract nutrients to survine, one such individual will looked very malnureshed and unhealty.
tribal voodoo shaman IQ tier post

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17164
Hooked Nose isn't good, but it isn't the end of the world.

Most men wouldn't ascend from rhino in the way they think.
I think it would ascend me because I have huge tip + hooked, doesn't fit my proportions.

But I agree if you have only a hooked nose which suits your face rhino wouldn't do much

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Both ofc, someone can have ideal genetics and still ruin everything with bad sleep and smoking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, exeight and Deleted member 5892
Foids select for signs of strength more than signs of health. Health is only a factor of strength.

That's why foids will find scars attractive, because it's a proof you engaged in a fight, so you must be strong, despite it's itself unhealthy.

The same with tan, which is unhealthy in itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Foids select for signs of strength more than signs of health. Health is only a factor of strength.

That's why foids will find scars attractive, because it's a proof you engaged in a fight, so you must be strong, despite it's itself unhealthy.

The same with tan, which is unhealthy in itself.
300px 2

A combination of many things creates attraction. Good genes, health, individual predisposition, preferences, psyche, upbringing, socialization, culture, the country you live in, current trends and fashion, world view, phenotype, behavior, social standing, interesting life/personality and so on....

Things used to be considered attractive that would be considered unattractive today, but there are also things that have always stayed the same.

That was considered attractive in Germany in the past, every man wanted to look like that. Today you would be incel.

ab67706c0000bebb30cdb664a710f6722d37e7e4

New_Kids_cast.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
A combination of many things creates attraction. Good genes, health, individual predisposition, preferences, psyche, upbringing, socialization, culture, the country you live in, current trends and fashion, world view, phenotype, behavior, social standing, interesting life/personality and so on....

Things used to be considered attractive that would be considered unattractive today, but there are also things that have always stayed the same.

That was considered attractive in Germany in the past, every man wanted to look like that. Today you would be incel.

ab67706c0000bebb30cdb664a710f6722d37e7e4

New_Kids_cast.jpg
no he wouldnt be an incel today he would just have to get a haircut bro :ROFLMAO: its his jawline

• +1
Reactions: recessed
View attachment 1623800
If he is crooked, then I am a picasso painting

I have seen people who do not have symmetrical faces but are very healthy therefore does that mean attractiveness has nothing to do with good health such as a masculine jawline is a result of high testosterone during puberty and therefore good health but if that is true then is that only true for certain races such as white people or is it just a flat out lie? and if it is true then how can it be changed?:unsure:
It is a possibility that you may see healthy people with asymmetric faces in their adulthood. That doesn't mean they were healthy during their childhood as well. If someone has asymmetrical face, or malloclusion, or recession 90% of the time something went wrong during their childhood and growing years(so excluding the genetic 10%). These kind of stuff does not happen out of nowhere. Either they had allergies, or they had mouthbreathing habit or their swallowing battern was wrong or they had forward head posture etc. Body tries to compensate for something by creating a problem in somewhere else sometimes(for example, forward head posture is created as body tries to compensate for recessed jaws, by bringing the head forward and trying to open the airway more)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I heard once; if you are good looking then that mean
that your inner organs have developed completely and healthy (strong, stable)
because your genes was completley done with your inner organs and had also time over
and in that time your genes/hormones can take time to create your face/Body (arms, legs etc)

its like food or everything else.. give enough time and that product will be good
but if you spend too much time to develope your inner organs to be healthy
then you will not have much time to create a good looking face (but your inner organs are good but you got no much time to a good face)

but this is smattering/half known
im not sure is that even true or not.. maybe someone can research about it
or im talking completely bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
He has some asymmetrical features but it isn't enough to call him crooked. Look who are you referring to, everyone one this forum calls him "attractive" and most women irl would call him "handsome". Those would be the first things to come in someone mind when they see him,not "crooked"
Whereas if any women or if any of you saw my face the first thing anyone would think would be "crooked"
If he is crooked, then I am a picasso painting
So I was jokingly try to refer to that by saying that.Don't take things like these too literal

is that you in your pfp? are you jewish perchance?

is that you in your pfp? are you jewish perchance?
yes Im 1% jewish, Im 30% white, 1/12 german, 1/12 chinese, 1/20 japanese, 1/13 indian, 10% native american, 1/15 italian

im very mixed race

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser