Is auschwitzmaxing legit?

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Is dropping BF% to sub 15 while gymmaxxing legit?

Like I have seen some ppls "progress pics" on reddit. Mostly people who recovered from anorexia, they looked better before jfl.

So I am planning to drop body fat to sub 15% and then gymmaxx to look something like Giannis, since he started really underweight. I am saying something like because he already had great shoulder to hip ratio and I don't.

Is this legit way to gymmaxx or should I start like all other guys?

IMPORTANT!
I am 6'8-6'9 atm and 215lbs with like 0lbs of muscle, skinnyfat

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
Screenshot 20200918 104720

Body

Screenshot 20200918 104828

Screenshot 20200918 104910

Face (its 2 AM)

My face still looks a little bit bloated and there is little bit space to improve. Also body is wack and frame is well bellow average but IMO not even that horrible considering the height, I have seen alot worse on ppl who are shorter than me.

No you will fuck up your hormones + you look like you came out of Auschwitz already . Eat with small deficit and lift or high reps bodyweight exercises

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 275 and eduardkoopman
No you will fuck up your hormones + you look like you came out of Auschwitz already . Eat with small deficit and lift or high reps bodyweight exercises
This. Fasting or any extreme diet is retarded cope.

Losing weight in a healthy way while still finding energy to get good gym workouts, takes TIME.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Bro you're fucking 6'8 just go to parties and you win

This. Fasting or any extreme diet is retarded cope.

Losing weight in a healthy way while still finding energy to get good gym workouts, takes TIME.
time? wtf i want it NOW right in this second you retarded twat jfl at u for thinking i have patience

time? wtf i want it NOW right in this second you retarded twat jfl at u for thinking i have patience
have fun with your binge-eating disorder or utter shit energy level + resulting life quality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 6873
Is dropping BF% to sub 15 while gymmaxxing legit?

Like I have seen some ppls "progress pics" on reddit. Mostly people who recovered from anorexia, they looked better before jfl.

So I am planning to drop body fat to sub 15% and then gymmaxx to look something like Giannis, since he started really underweight. I am saying something like because he already had great shoulder to hip ratio and I don't.

Is this legit way to gymmaxx or should I start like all other guys?

IMPORTANT!
I am 6'8-6'9 atm and 215lbs with like 0lbs of muscle, skinnyfat
Im skinny fat too just like you btw but my bf is like 30-33%ish. I would suggest you to build muscle since you arent obese like me

if you didnt enter college looking like that
you will never experience the best thing that world can offer

hey bhai can you borrow me some inches? being manlet is fucking suffering and im sure you dont need that much
ty

if you didnt enter college looking like that
you will never experience the best thing that world can offer

Just be in 0.01% bro