is being a low inhib normie all that matters?

D

Deleted member 7737

Iron
this dude in my friend group is really popular and all the girls in my social circle seem to have a crush on him
lots of guys in my friend group mog him and he has lots of failos like bug eyes, shit skin and big nose but hes still the most popular one
but hes the most low inhib one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and MaxillaMaxing
The girls have a crush on another chad

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7737
NT means something different to every user on here, it's an useless term to use if you don't define it beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, gamma and Deleted member 7737
everything matters, including social reputation.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso, LastHopeForNorman, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
In my country everyone is a 4`11 bluepilled manlet framelet ethnic ugly subhuman but they still slay cause of NT and Low Inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 7737
Hes good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 7737
this dude in my friend group is really popular and all the girls in my social circle seem to have a crush on him
lots of guys in my friend group mog him and he has lots of failos like bug eyes, shit skin and big nose but hes still the most popular one

Only cuz you don’t have chad in your friendgroup. Mogging doesn’t matter between normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, metagross and Deleted member 7737

Yep, stacies unironically date below their looksmatch for this reason

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7737
Where is he from

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
In my country everyone is a 4`11 bluepilled manlet framelet ethnic ugly subhuman but they still slay cause of NT and Low Inhib
Yup. Just scrolled through instagram. I am pretty sure someone like @one job away will think many of the guys I know are deformed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Because they can't find chads.
This is lifefuel
Downloadfile 35

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yup. Just scrolled through instagram. I am pretty sure someone like @one job away will think many of the guys I know are deformed.
No surgeries for non- NT behaviour :blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Just have retarded eyes theory

He is clearly above average, psl autism strike again

How tall is he?