Is being recessed a good reason to shoot your brains out?

weirdocel

weirdocel

Iron
it really is demoralizing. Sort of freeing in a way, though. Maybe suicide is an over reaction but I'm not really sure what I have to look forward to in this life.

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
everything and anything is possible now

No. Why would it be?

Somebody love you

everything and anything is possible now
like in terms of surgeries? Yeah that's kinda what's keeping me going. Maybe the industry will develop far enough to truly ascend anyone.

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
Yes

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
It‘s not like you chose to become recessed.
That's also what kills me. The constant regret knowing that if I just had never sucked my thumb as a child for so long I would have a dramatically better life.

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
That's also what kills me. The constant regret knowing that if I just had never sucked my thumb as a child for so long I would have a dramatically better life.
That’s probably not what caused it.
Do you have an open bite or buck teeth?

it really is demoralizing. Sort of freeing in a way, though. Maybe suicide is an over reaction but I'm not really sure what I have to look forward to in this life.
no it's not. 99% of people are recessed even O'pry and Lachowski are

recession is cope

Recession is caused by k2 deficiency in utero

No you can get surgerys bimax+implants should be able to fix recession maybe even get a lefort 2 from giant if he does them idk.

surgery is cope 90% of time.
Depends on your case. You might be able to fix your recession. Definitely was cope for this guy. Screenshot 20240220 223807 Google

• JFL
Reactions: weirdocel