Is Bimax+SARPE possible with a mouth this manky and deformed/ill-treated?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
IMG 8844

The long-term effects of a diet consisting of sugary drinks and treats like chocolate, and little to no brushing and absolutely zero flossing (it gets stuck inbetween my crowded fucked teeth anyway). I would require what, a SARPE/MSE and Bimax? I am currently undergoing dental treatment and will need 2 crowns at the front teeth (the canine and the tooth next to it), couple root canals and a boat load of fillings.

Is it still possible to have braces on teeth that are so heavily restored or will I be completely fucked? IK the NHS will do it, as I had a consultation with them before. I know it's poverty surgery, but it's better than how I am rn.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
shit thread kill yourself!

Of course youre British

How the fuck do British people get teeth like this

Even if you are neglecting yourself none of your friends or family made you go to the dentist wtf

yes you can still get sarpe and bimax but with that being said you need to take care of your teeth, stop drinking soft drink and start brushing your teeth daily

How the fuck do British people get teeth like this

Even if you are neglecting yourself none of your friends or family made you go to the dentist wtf
they dont gaf about me they are all cunts they dont pressure me to do anything, at least tehy are paying 6k for my teet hahaha imagnie i kill myself after just to teaach them a lesson top kek

they dont gaf about me they are all cunts they dont pressure me to do anything, at least tehy are paying 6k for my teet hahaha imagnie i kill myself after just to teaach them a lesson top kek
You obv need to stabilize your health and fix the teeth but big picture you also need surgery so your teeth will need braces too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879